Should i go to 50mg EPI?
- 02-28-2012, 06:33 PM
- 02-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Everyone's 'sweet spot' may be different. The idea with anabolics is will it yield more results with the same sides or the opposite, very little benefit with added sides. You could always try and bump it back down too. It's a balance of risk vs. reward really.
- 02-28-2012, 07:07 PM
And I would do 50. I enjoyed epi alot back when I ran it. Labs were all very good at 40-50 mg a day for me too.
02-28-2012, 10:14 PM
02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
I just bumped it to 50mg for this week and the next....lethargy really started to hit me, and I usually never notice that. no big deal, but that is the only negative I've seen so far. Even my joints are OK, and I'm taking 2 Erase Pro per day now with 50mg epi lol......
02-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I thought the rs-transaderm would fight the lethargic feeling. I absolutely need a half Redline drink for every workout right now!
02-28-2012, 11:17 PM
02-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Im currently on PCT from a 6 week Havoc (same stuff) cycle. I ran real dbol many years ago so this was 1st PH cycle. I ran 30/30/40/40/50/60. 60 felt great as far as strength and muscle quality, but I was getting very achey and tired.
Go for it, but proceed with caution
Similar Forum Threads
- By classic27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
- By Therm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM
- By dra05ke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:29 AM
- By bigboyblew in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2007, 12:02 PM
- By LATPULL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2006, 12:14 PM