Should i go to 50mg EPI?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Finishing my third week of 40mg EPI. Only sides I've felt is slightly sluggish and lethargic at times. I am stacking with RS-trans.... Anyways, should I shoot for 50 mg or stay on 40mg?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone's 'sweet spot' may be different. The idea with anabolics is will it yield more results with the same sides or the opposite, very little benefit with added sides. You could always try and bump it back down too. It's a balance of risk vs. reward really.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I would do 50. I enjoyed epi alot back when I ran it. Labs were all very good at 40-50 mg a day for me too.

Ryan1000

Awards
50 definately. i ran it at 54 for a couple week when i ran it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just bumped it to 50mg for this week and the next....lethargy really started to hit me, and I usually never notice that. no big deal, but that is the only negative I've seen so far. Even my joints are OK, and I'm taking 2 Erase Pro per day now with 50mg epi lol......

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I thought the rs-transaderm would fight the lethargic feeling. I absolutely need a half Redline drink for every workout right now!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thought the rs-transaderm would fight the lethargic feeling. I absolutely need a half Redline drink for every workout right now!
for real, I'm doing 5 pumps of dermacrine a day.....and just now with 50mg I started getting lethargy, a little bit at 40mgs....I take a beta blocker as well, which is notorious for lethargy....so a high dose of epi plus a high dose of that and finally I get lethargy. it takes a lot to get me lethargic lol. same thing with estrogen, seems i can double or triple the normal guys dosage on estrogen supps and still not get sides....

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
Im currently on PCT from a 6 week Havoc (same stuff) cycle. I ran real dbol many years ago so this was 1st PH cycle. I ran 30/30/40/40/50/60. 60 felt great as far as strength and muscle quality, but I was getting very achey and tired.

Go for it, but proceed with caution