Bulking prohormone/best of the best

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Question Bulking prohormone/best of the best

I'm lining up the compounds that I'll need to do my next cycle. It will be a couple of months before I start at least. I already have my SERM for the PCT and cycle support for the preload and throughout the cycle into the PCT. I want your opinions on the best bulking pro-hormones. I do have several bottles of SD and I realize it can be pretty harsh. What do you think of SD, EPI, ULTRADROL and H-DROL what has worked best and what cycle layout did you use... wk/mg. Feedback from younger guys and the older guys is what I try to learn from. Yes I'm 48 years old and opinions from everyone I consider to be awesome.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I haven't tried anything but SD at 20/20/20/20 and made insane strength gains but didn't use it for bulking. Managed to recomp with it, and it was fantastic. Ended up losing at a 1:1 ratio, 1 pound of LBM for 1 pound loss of BF. Only sides I had were 2 days of not wanting to socialize and very tight skin felt like it'd rip on my right shin. Also to add here is that I did not PCT and honestly didn't feel any loss of sex drive and kept the gains that I had. IDK once in a lifetime thing. AndroMass shut me down more while doing the PCT than none with SD
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

thanks...
    •   

4. Registered User

how many cycles have you done? im on my 2nd. my first was epistane...loved it. gained ~12 pounds while on cycle and after pct a kept about 8 of it. was very pleased with it. and right now im in week 3 of my 2nd cycle...hdrol. i weighed myself yesterday and was up 6.5 lbs with still 2 weeks to go! superdrol is next for me a ways down the road. yes it can be harsh, but it will give you the best gains. ultradol i BELIEVE has a little superdrol in it, but is not as good (size and strength wise) as straight superdrol. it will however be better for side effects.

if this is going to be your 2nd cycle, id recommend hdrol. if 3rd or more, ultradrol or superdrol (since your looking for big gains)

EDIT: for my epi cycle i did 36/36/54/54/54. my current hdrol cycle im doing 50/75/75/75/100 (only 100 if im feeling good, if not ill stay at 75)
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Dmz is my favorite. I mean I love me some SD but can't run it that long without sides. Dmz for me is excellent for bulking and I can run it 5/6 weeks. Can't run SD that long without feeling like death.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality View Post
    Dmz is my favorite. I mean I love me some SD but can't run it that long without sides. Dmz for me is excellent for bulking and I can run it 5/6 weeks. Can't run SD that long without feeling like death.
    which brand?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1000

which brand?
    I've only used LGI
  8. Registered User

Bulk with any steroid ---- but more importantly, just attempt to gain mostly LEAN tissue and eat PERFECT to achieve such a feat. That means being very calculated with your eating regimen.

One should never BULK up per se --- but eat the perfect amount of calories to gain mostly muscle.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Bulk with any steroid ---- but more importantly, just attempt to gain mostly LEAN tissue and eat PERFECT to achieve such a feat. That means being very calculated with your eating regimen.

One should never BULK up per se --- but eat the perfect amount of calories to gain mostly muscle.

-Matt
    100% true.....its just that its difficult to find that perfect amount of calories and macros, and then its another feat to eat that amount/ratio using clean food staying focused. no sense in getting all fat just to have to lose it again, doesn't make sense. take what you can get in lean gains and then you don't have to worry about getting rid of all that fat. Most people just cannot do it this way, its too "hard" its much easier to eat everything in site and sort it out later.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

thanks for info
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Get some beastdrol, I hear they are trying to ban it at the moment.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    Get some beastdrol, I hear they are trying to ban it at the moment.

they are. ive got my stash
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Did it feel like Superdrol to you or much weaker?? Because when i used it I had some high hopes for it and in the end I felt like it was just alright. Not Great.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Get some winabol i hear they are going to ban it seems like straight oral winstrol to me
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85
    Get some winabol i hear they are going to ban it seems like straight oral winstrol to me
    Really??? Strong first post dude
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Really??? Strong first post dude
    lol is that alright? im really a newbie, just a research nazi currently awaiting a few different phs for a cycle.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85 View Post
    lol is that alright? im really a newbie, just a research nazi currently awaiting a few different phs for a cycle.
    He's joshing you haha, I haven't used that word in forever!!!! LAWLZ ROLLING ON FLOOR AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHA

Thread is for bulking, winstrol is for cutting my brotha
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

true lol i just saw dude post about beastdrol getting banned and reminded me of the winabol i already got 3 bottles stashed though
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Superdrol is on the blocks to get banned, it takes a while for them to get banned anyways. As for the winstrol, even though you know, check this **** out it's so funny hahahaha. This will be used towards everyone that asks stupid questions *yours wasn't stupid, just wrong*

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=winstrol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

lol im gonna have to save that link thats funny ive been reading on this forum for over 6 months finally decided to join gonna be doing a pretty extensive ph log starting in a couple weeks. I have cycles dianabol before and loved the euphoric feeling and the pumps it gave me

I heard decafire was a pretty good bulker but havent been able to find many reviews on it any one have personal experience with this?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I forgot to add, I've also done AndroMass as well, on that I only gained about 7-9 pounds in the month I took it. 6 pills a day. No sides until PCT which was only some acne. It was also pretty nice being able to still have a glass of wine if I wanted to. I would recommend but it's faily expensive
  22. Registered User

"AndroSeries -- The steroids you can go clubbing on and get toasted"

"AndroMass -- Liver-safe, so you can annihilate some beer bongs and slay some cougars"

...What do you guys think? New marketing angle saying since liver toxicity isn't harsh, party and get smashed and have fun while looking jacked!

J/K -- I liked the wine comment from above -- that it was nice

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    "AndroSeries -- The steroids you can go clubbing on and get toasted"

"AndroMass -- Liver-safe, so you can annihilate some beer bongs and slay some cougars"

...What do you guys think? New marketing angle saying since liver toxicity isn't harsh, party and get smashed and have fun while looking jacked!

J/K -- I liked the wine comment from above -- that it was nice

-Matt
    Hey, you know what I'm sure a lot of people would bite at that fact. Not once while on cycle did I get drunk though. Life was a bore though. Wake up at 6am, work till 4pm, gym from 5-7pm, eat dinner, bed by 10pm. No time for going out lol
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Do any of the AM sponsors carry some good phs worth looking into? i have quite a few different things
    Winabol x3
    Decafire x1
    Finaflex Black x2
    Epifire x2
    and russian dianObol (regret ordering it lol its what they give cows to make em grow big fast)
    Got a bunch of sdrol powder to
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

ive seen a couple ultradrol + trenazone logs floating around with some pretty nice gains in them, that is if you dont want to run just plain superdrol :P haha
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman
    ive seen a couple ultradrol + trenazone logs floating around with some pretty nice gains in them, that is if you dont want to run just plain superdrol :P haha
    Lol actually just ordered sdrol powder and some good filler from uspowders to do sdrol and winabol cycle followed by finaflex black pct
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Do any of the AM sponsors carry some good phs worth looking into? i have quite a few different things
    Winabol x3
    Decafire x1
    Finaflex Black x2
    Epifire x2
    and russian dianObol (regret ordering it lol its what they give cows to make em grow big fast)
    Got a bunch of sdrol powder to
    Sdrol powder?
    Epifire I think that's a multiple stack ph I wouldn't touch it even has ephedra in it if I'm not mistaken, deff wouldn't touch it
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Sdrol powder?
    Epifire I think that's a multiple stack ph I wouldn't touch it even has ephedra in it if I'm not mistaken, deff wouldn't touch it
    yes the epi fire can be scary lol... considering its 5 prohormones but really as long as you dont over do it and have pct and pre load all in order it shouldnt be that big of a deal.
    yeh i ordered some superdrol powder gonna make 20mg caps with supersaponins and taurine as filler
    Over all im new to anabolics i have been doing much research over last 6 months and am looking forward to logging some stuff for the forum.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

yes the epi fire can be scary lol... considering its 5 prohormones but really as long as you dont over do it and have pct and pre load all in order it shouldnt be that big of a deal.
    yeh i ordered some superdrol powder gonna make 20mg caps with supersaponins and taurine as filler
    Over all im new to anabolics i have been doing much research over last 6 months and am looking forward to logging some stuff for the forum.
    Sounds like you have done some homework but for me I know doing any methyl stack the sides can be terrible. I experienced lethargy from and EPI/SD stack that was ridiculous I couldn't imagine stacking 3 more ph's on top of that.
    Good luck with your SD caps though man that sounds interesting
  30. Registered User

Dm-zine for me! Put on a lot more mass with it than sd.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Prohormone for bulking!
    By Alexxx54 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. Best prohormone for bulking by your experience?
    By Lockxxheed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 04:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. Recommendations for a Bulking ProHormone?
    By TheRonin391 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:26 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:55 PM