WTF? Cel pstanz discontinued?

Nate007

Awards
Did I miss this? Just decided to add pstanz to my upcoming cycle and start looking for it and a site said cel discontinued. Any other good brands?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah something like that....its hard to find all of a sudden....i was ordering something else, and I saw the store/guy was advertising he has things he can't list so "ask"....I asked and he did have P-stanz but wasn't advertising it, I think I saw his listing on ebay and they are strict I suppose with what you can sell. but I picked some up since I figure now it will be the next thing you can no longer get. for some reason these PH companies create this stuff that people like, then stop making them....makes no sense unless they are figuring to keep a step ahead of the government and they keep changing up their products to keep them legal and on the shelves? not sure, its not a good business model to make something successful then stop making it for no good reason. stupid.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yea, CEL hasn't made PH's for awhile.

And I think Pstanz was the other one on the chopping block with Sdrol, right?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Yea, CEL hasn't made PH's for awhile.

And I think Pstanz was the other one on the chopping block with Sdrol, right?
Yeah, as far as I know CEL is out of the game completely now.

Nate007

Awards
So anybody have another recommendation on a good brand besides CEL?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cel stopped making pro hormones because of the hefty fda fines along with other possible punishment. years after a product has been discontinued, the fda will still come at you and slap a nice hefty fine on you.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you can still buy p stanz from places. i dont trust ebay. but i bought 4 bottles yesterday really good price. just look

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try 11-oxo.Still out there and being produced.Also a cutting stacker.