Can I start cutting after PCT?
- 09-22-2004, 12:56 AM
- 09-22-2004, 02:01 AM
- 6'0" 222 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I would say depends on what you plan to cut with, and how you feel. I personally like to go at least 2-4 weeks al natuarle and then take a week long body cleanser before I introduce something foreign back into my body.
- 09-22-2004, 02:03 AM
I'd watch it cause your test levels aren't back up to speed, and if cals dip too much, you'll end up catabolic. You may be able to pull it off, but for a hardgainer/ecto like me, it would cost muscle. Maybe just go maintenance cals, extra clean, with a bit of extra cardio (I know, I know, that sucks) and a slow dip in cals over a couple weeks, less carbs. Clen could be good, but I'd steer clear of trimax off-cycle for sure. I'll never make that mistake again!
09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
I will be using clen
Similar Forum Threads
- By insanity00123 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:56 PM
- By gmenfan40 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:23 PM
- By tumtum in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2009, 11:35 AM
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:03 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 12-07-2007, 04:17 PM