For a cut/recomp: Epi & Trenazone OR Epi & H-Drol?

  1. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0

    For a cut/recomp: Epi & Trenazone OR Epi & H-Drol?


    After reading through Unreal's recomping guide ("But i want to get big AND ripped!" How to run a RECOMP cycle), Ive realized there's nothing wrong with running a 'bulker' for a cut/recomp.

    I want dry gains. Ive been taking glucosamine for a while and fish oil, so I'll deal with the joint pain if and when it comes. The issue is with running two methyls. I really wanted to do epi and d-zine because I had a great experience on d-zine.

    Epi: 40/40/40/50/50/50

    options:
    H:50/75/75/75/75/75
    DZine: 0/30/30/30/30/30 (I got good gains from this last time)


    I found a good deal on the H-Drol. Id only be to run the Trenazone at 2 ML for 4 weeks. THe H-Drol would be:


    Thoughts?


    Im not going to be drinking, and during the summer I need to study for the BAR exam, so I wont be partying or drinking. (wont be on cycle, but just giving some context)

  2. Registered User
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    I dont have very much confidence in any transderm products, why not still run epi+dzine?
  3. Registered User
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Trenazone worked great for me, I gained 18 lbs. Make sure you add some transaderm or dermacrine for a test base.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7
    I dont have very much confidence in any transderm products, why not still run epi+dzine?
    Two methyls together is a nono.
  5. Registered User
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Two methyls together is a nono.
    Its not the end of the world people do it all the time, nothing a little UDCA couldnt help out with, I wouldnt run both together @ high doses though, and epi is a pretty mild oral tbh.
  6. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Trenazone worked great for me, I gained 18 lbs. Make sure you add some transaderm or dermacrine for a test base.
    Trenazone seems like an expensive cycle, esp if you need to add that stuff too. What was your 18 lb cycle like?
  7. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Its not the end of the world people do it all the time, nothing a little UDCA couldnt help out with, I wouldnt run both together @ high doses though, and epi is a pretty mild oral tbh.
    What do you think of my dosing scheme?
  8. Registered User
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja

    Trenazone seems like an expensive cycle, esp if you need to add that stuff too. What was your 18 lb cycle like?
    I ran 2-2.5 ml for 6 weeks but stopped gaining after 4 or 5 for the most part. It was good though.
  9. Registered User
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja View Post
    What do you think of my dosing scheme?
    I dont think its particularly bad, and bad as in dangerous. Tbh hdrol and epi are both pretty mild on the liver and imo so is dzine.
    People run multiple orals all the time, like sdrol+dzine,s drol+hdrol its fine tbh, but move over to injectibles if you can you dont want to always be taking orals imo.
  10. Registered User
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7
    Its not the end of the world people do it all the time, nothing a little UDCA couldnt help out with, I wouldnt run both together @ high doses though, and epi is a pretty mild oral tbh.
    It's not really a great idea to recommend aggressive dosing schemes to people who have only run 1 cycle. While it may be true that your liver can recover, why tax it more than you have to?
  11. Registered User
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    It's not really a great idea to recommend aggressive dosing schemes to people who have only run 1 cycle. While it may be true that your liver can recover, why tax it more than you have to?
    Im not aware of his cycling experience, im not suggesting it im just saying its not really that bad, I didnt write up any dosing schemes.
  12. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Im not aware of his cycling experience, im not suggesting it im just saying its not really that bad, I didnt write up any dosing schemes.
    This would be my third cycle.
    I definitely would prefer injectables. My next cycle (which wont be til late fall if then) will hopefully be intravenous. **** it, I'll do D-Zine and Epi. I have experience with both, and had no sides except irritability (which coincided with a lot of personal life BS so who knows).
  13. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja View Post
    After reading through Unreal's recomping guide ("But i want to get big AND ripped!" How to run a RECOMP cycle), Ive realized there's nothing wrong with running a 'bulker' for a cut/recomp.

    I want dry gains. Ive been taking glucosamine for a while and fish oil, so I'll deal with the joint pain if and when it comes. The issue is with running two methyls. I really wanted to do epi and d-zine because I had a great experience on d-zine.

    Epi: 40/40/40/50/50/50

    options:
    H:50/75/75/75/75/75
    DZine: 0/30/30/30/30/30 (I got good gains from this last time)


    I found a good deal on the H-Drol. Id only be to run the Trenazone at 2 ML for 4 weeks. THe H-Drol would be:


    Thoughts?


    Im not going to be drinking, and during the summer I need to study for the BAR exam, so I wont be partying or drinking. (wont be on cycle, but just giving some context)
    I would do Epi/Trenazone or Hdrol/Trenazone.

    Here's how I would dose....

    Epi: 40/40/40/40/40/40
    Trenazone: 150/150/150/150/150/150/

    or

    Hdrol : 100/100/100/100/100/100
    Trenazone: 150/150/150/150/150/150

    If you don't have enough of something....save your money, take your time, and buy more. Better off doing a cycle the right way then just half a$$ing it.

    Get ready to lean up and put on some muscle and some strength. Yeah buddy.
  14. Registered User
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja View Post
    This would be my third cycle.
    I definitely would prefer injectables. My next cycle (which wont be til late fall if then) will hopefully be intravenous. ****, I'll do D-Zine and Epi. I have experience with both, and had no sides except irritability (which coincided with a lot of personal life BS so who knows).
    You dont inject intravenously lol, its IM. If you injected oil IV you wouldnt die but youlld feel like ****...and you could die I suppose if you injected enough.
  15. Registered User
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    I would do Epi/Trenazone or Hdrol/Trenazone.

    Here's how I would dose....

    Epi: 40/40/40/40/40/40
    Trenazone: 150/150/150/150/150/150/

    or

    Hdrol : 100/100/100/100/100/100
    Trenazone: 150/150/150/150/150/150

    If you don't have enough of something....save your money, take your time, and buy more. Better off doing a cycle the right way then just half a$$ing it.

    Get ready to lean up and put on some muscle and some strength. Yeah buddy.
    I like that cycle, it was the one I planned originally but switched to avoid lethargy. I'm going to do it in another cycle or two, though.
  16. Registered User
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    I like that cycle, it was the one I planned originally but switched to avoid lethargy. I'm going to do it in another cycle or two, though.
    You can combat lethargy with caffeine and i very vaguely remember DHEA helps combat it also.
  17. Registered User
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

    You can combat lethargy with caffeine and i very vaguely remember DHEA helps combat it also.
    Trenazone jacked up my bp a bit, so I avoided most caffeine. Transaderm is topical dhea, which is what I used and suggested.
  18. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I would do Epi/Trenazone or Hdrol/Trenazone.

    Here's how I would dose....

    Epi: 40/40/40/40/40/40
    Trenazone: 150/150/150/150/150/150/

    or

    Hdrol : 100/100/100/100/100/100
    Trenazone: 150/150/150/150/150/150

    If you don't have enough of something....save your money, take your time, and buy more. Better off doing a cycle the right way then just half a$$ing it.

    Get ready to lean up and put on some muscle and some strength. Yeah buddy.
    Damn, I like the looks of those. Yeah, you're right...but **** man, I wanna do it now, not later lol.
  19. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    You dont inject intravenously lol, its IM. If you injected oil IV you wouldnt die but youlld feel like ****...and you could die I suppose if you injected enough.

    Yeah, I mixed up the terms. Dont worry, I know its IM lol.
  20. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja View Post
    Damn, I like the looks of those. Yeah, you're right...but **** man, I wanna do it now, not later lol.
    This is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time and do things right. Patience, young padawan.
  21. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    This is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time and do things right. Patience, young padawan.
    Very true...

    Any good advice for dieting, in terms of calorie and nutrient ratio?

    Im thinking I should just cut instead of attempting the mythical recomp because my bf% is a bit high anyways and frankly, Im not sure if I can pull it off at this stage. Im pretty much fine except I have a slight gut. no fat on the arms, legs, etc.

    I can eat clean and 6-7 meals, thats not an issue.

    Much appreciated.
  22. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja View Post
    Very true...

    Any good advice for dieting, in terms of calorie and nutrient ratio?

    Im thinking I should just cut instead of attempting the mythical recomp because my bf% is a bit high anyways and frankly, Im not sure if I can pull it off at this stage. Im pretty much fine except I have a slight gut. no fat on the arms, legs, etc.

    I can eat clean and 6-7 meals, thats not an issue.

    Much appreciated.
    I would cut; as far as macros that's up to you. Just focus on eating clean foods, calorie restriction, doing some cardio, and lifting as hard as you can. Just be careful with your strength. It will def go up....and if you increase the load too fast your body will start to ache (mine does). You have to exercise a bit of caution and ease in to the higher poundages. But try to keep the volume up as you slowly increase the weights.
  23. Banned
    pigpen75's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    668
    Answers
    0


    I'm currently running TZ & epi on a cut. This is my first stack. A lil disappointed, guess I expected a lil more fireworks. I was hoping the leaning effects would be a lil better. I'm up about 6lbs and lost a lil fat. on an 800cal deficit and hitting cardio atleast 5x a week. Got a log going at PHF
  24. Registered User
    TheMaharaja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I would cut; as far as macros that's up to you. Just focus on eating clean foods, calorie restriction, doing some cardio, and lifting as hard as you can. Just be careful with your strength. It will def go up....and if you increase the load too fast your body will start to ache (mine does). You have to exercise a bit of caution and ease in to the higher poundages. But try to keep the volume up as you slowly increase the weights.
    Good call.

    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    I'm currently running TZ & epi on a cut. This is my first stack. A lil disappointed, guess I expected a lil more fireworks. I was hoping the leaning effects would be a lil better. I'm up about 6lbs and lost a lil fat. on an 800cal deficit and hitting cardio atleast 5x a week. Got a log going at PHF
    Cool, I'll check it out. Although 6 lbs of muscle and losing fat is pretty good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 01:54 PM
  2. Recomp Cycle w/ Transaderm, Trenazone, and PStanz
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 10:40 AM
  3. Best way to run a Trenazone/Protomax recomp?
    By UndercoverPec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 02:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in