"Must Have" List While on M1T Cycle

OverSize

Awards
Hey all,

I am going to start an M1T cycle soon. I have done cycles of 19-nor and 4-ad before
with no problems whatsoever so thought I would step it up a notch.

I've noticed a lot of talk about Nolva and 6-oxo while on an M1T Cycle... but I am interested
in hearing what you guys that have been through an M1T Cycle have to say.

What do I definitely NEED? I'll be using creatine, protein (of course), water, a multi-vit, and HGH
while on the cycle.

From what I hear, 2-3 weeks on, followed by 2-3 weeks off seems to be optimal, but I would like to hear what your opinion is.

Also, please tell me where you get the items that you say are a "must have". Thanks!

OverSize

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear, 2-3 weeks on, followed by 2-3 weeks off seems to be optimal, but I would like to hear what your opinion is.
Also, please tell me where you get the items that you say are a "must have". Thanks!
OverSize
Liver protectants. Milk Thistle, R-ALA and NAC specifically. Bulk Nutrition/1fast400 has a great product under their name: http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=960. Pick up some R-ALA and you're good on that front. Potassium, magnessium and taurine to help deal with the back cramping which may occur. Maybe something to help cholesterol a bit since M1T makes your HDL drop like a rock. Seems to do the same with blood sugar, so eat lots of carbs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the carbs and liver supps.

Celery seed extract for the blood pressure.

HCG if you can find it.

Save the creatine for post cycle as you'll already have excrutiating pumps from the m1t.

Do not start cycle until you have Nolva in your possesion!

J_MAN

Awards
since it's here I'm curious.. I haven't looked much and I will, but is that 1fast cheaper or the same price you could get for buying each one seperate? or can you get each one seperate somewhere cheaper...comparing price per gram. and how much would you take of 1fasts liverpro if your doing say 10mg/day M1T.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Potassium and Taurine will help the back cramps, along with tons of H2O. You don't want to cramp up and start taking advil, tylenol or whatever when you're on methylated substances...just like you need to avoid alcohol. NAC, milk thistle, coQ10, hawthorne (for blood pressure) and ALA or r-ALA (better) as CDB suggested. I like to buy them all separate in lg. quantity, cause its cheaper, and I'll always need 'em. Sleep, eat, lift, say your prayers, and you'll grow!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
When taking them concurrently, do keep in mind that *each* of M1T and R-ALA dramatically lower blood glucose levels.