IS THIS OK?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
so i was on an ultradrol cycle bridged into pstanz. pstanz is super mild. milder than expected so i upped the dose by ALOT. this was a great decision felt hard and strong as ever only problem is i ran out of the two bottles i ordered sooner than calculated really wish i ordered more. so i ran out and started pct ive been taking 40mg nolva for the past 3 days. so today an idiot friend texts me asking if i want a few bottles of pstanz he had laying around. funny coincidence i know. my question is, is it to late to start taking it again and it have a legitamate effect or should i just continue pct. i know its only been 3 days but i dont take any of this stuff lightly, really need a second opinion, thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im not sure but what was were doses on cycle?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
started at 300mg a day bumped to 400 and 500mg after 2 weeks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
what about the ud you said you bridge it....

ud 12/16/16/16
ps 300/400/500/500

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
for some reason unknown to me, people call starting on one compound and finishing on another a bridge... this is not a true bridge in any way. A bridge is something more like:

weeks 1-14: test-e
weeks 16-22: pct + non-steroidal anabolics (SARMS, peptides, HGH, insulin, etc.)
weeks 23-44: non-steroidal anabolics (see above)
week 45: start new steroidal cycle.

He probably did something like

ud 1/2/3/4/0/0
pstanz /0/0/1/2/3/4

OP: you are in a *limbo* state where the pstanz has cleared completely, and your body is starting to get the idea to recover, but hasn't really started yet. it will take a bit for the pstanz to kick back in at this point.

ManBeast

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
it ended up being like this
ud 12/12/12/12/0/0
pstanz 300/300/400/500
the origional plan was to run 300 for the 4 weeks but bumped it up so i ran out somewhere around week 3 1/2

i know this isnt technically a bridge cycle manbeast i know exactly what ur saying ive just heard alot of ppl refer to this type of layout as a bridge. i guess ill just run pct to the end and do another cycle somewhere around may. pstanz is great but its not worth it to wait for it to kick in again thanks so much

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ud 12/12/12/12/0/0
pstanz 300/300/400/500
the origional plan was to run 300 for the 4 weeks but bumped it up so i ran out somewhere around week 3 1/2

i know this isnt technically a bridge cycle manbeast i know exactly what ur saying ive just heard alot of ppl refer to this type of layout as a bridge. i guess ill just run pct to the end and do another cycle somewhere around may. pstanz is great but its not worth it to wait for it to kick in again thanks so much

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
one more question for manbeast. i have enough nolva for a 40/40/20/20 pct but becausse i was only on for 5 weeks is it possible i can get away with a 40/40/20 or 20/20/10 because i dont know if its just in my head but i hate the way it makes me feel all emotional

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd do something like 40 for a few days then finish that week at 20, then 20/10/10 unless you feel very shut down then do it 20/20/10.

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ud 12/12/12/12/0/0
pstanz 300/300/400/500

how long did it take for you to start feeling it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would start the pstanz at 400-500mg and run as long as you can. then finish your pct.

at 500mg e/d, you wont need time to feel it,you'll feel it right away

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i would start the pstanz at 400-500mg and run as long as you can. then finish your pct.

at 500mg e/d, you wont need time to feel it,you'll feel it right away
jbry is it ok to run it at 500ed with hdrol, or at would you want to stagger it start with hell, mix in the ps at week three. run it for 3 weeks past hella?

ive got 2 90 count bottles now, tring to figure out how many pills i need to really get the most out of this compound

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its said to take about 2 weeks for pstanz to kick in but i was still on ultradrol for the first 2 weeks of the pstanz portion of the run. id say i could feel it after about 1 1/2 weeks in addition to the ultradrol probably because of the higher dose. after upping the dose from 300 to 450 or so i really felt it i was visibly harder and more vascular. i liked to play around with the dsing schedule and a few times i took 200mg preworkout and spread the rest through out the day the pumps were perfect. i say that because they were not unbearable but i just felt very hard with less fatigue than usual.

if i was running it with hdrol at that high of a dose i would do just as u said and wait 2 weeks after starting hdrol to add in pstanz bucause of the delayed kick in of the hdrol. then continue running past. from my exprience i still made great gains after i dropped the ultradrol hope this helps