deca/dbol 8 Week cycle??

beginer

Awards
Hi guys
at first im 28yr old, 75kg 190cm. All my life had problems with adding some gains, i did only testosterone depo (galenica) cycle 20 vials and gained 13 kg, after 1 year i used 10 more vials testosterone depo. Now after 3 months i bought deca and dbol.
They gave me this cycle

1 Week
dbol 10mg ED
deca 200mg

2 Week
dbol 20mg ED
deca 400mg

3-7 Week
dbol 30mg
deca 400mg

8 week
dbol 20mg
deca 200mg

they said that i should take nolvadex every day one pill, for gyno prevention. Should i take?
also taking Liv52 3x2 ED for liver protection. Im really worried about Deca Dick, at first i didnt know that this stuff existed, now when i read about it im getting really worried. Please give me some advice. btw today is my third day of first week cycle.
Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why in the hell would you only run decca for 8 weeks? do you have any idea how deca works?

ManBeast

beginer

Awards
The people that i bought the deca and danabol gave me that cycle, so sorry but i was reading alot but maybe not enough. as they said, deca will kick in after the third week.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
any long ester cycle really needs to be injected at least 10 weeks, 12-16 is much better. also, deca is notorious for hard shutdowns.

beginer

Awards
so your advice is not to take deca? is it better to throw the deca and use testosterone depo with dbol? im really scared of that deca shutdown, as i was asking everyone here says that deca is not affecting libido, they said that this will give me more wood.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not telling you what to do, there are those that love deca and those that don't. Some people do awesome one it, some don't. Just like any compound other than test.

ManBeast