So, Im a week into my PMAG cycle...(side related)

bonez3113

Awards
Pretty much right after the first dose, I noticed a dull sensation, wouldnt say pain, near my left nipple...Pretty much has been constant since I started the cycle..Is this something to be concerned about? I havent seen/felt any changes in the area, again if there was I probably wouldnt notice at this point.... This in my head? or signs of gyno?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Probably all in your head. Is this your first cycle?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Is there a lump? Thats when you need to start worrying.

bonez3113

Awards
Probably all in your head. Is this your first cycle?
yup first cycle... still had a bit of fat/skin tissue on my chest to begin with due to being well.....fat...when i was in HS

Is there a lump? Thats when you need to start worrying.
dont feel a lump or anything.....was more or less curious if this is a sign, or if i should cease the cycle/take something beside the cycle assist im taking with it...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a proper pct lined up?

Ryan1000

Awards
i tihnk the morning after to way too early to see signs of gyno...especially if there was no lump to go with it. id keep going with your cycle. but if the pain gets worse or if there is a lump id either stay with a lower dose (if your even making gains off it) or cut the cycle short and start pct. best thing to do is just listen to your body. i myself have never had any problems with gyno...been lucky. but i dont think there is usually pain with it. so i highly doubt thats what it is.

bonez3113

Awards
thanks for the help....I think I might be paranoid....but also might be more prone to it due to having a bit of fat on the area, or that could be broscience...I also heard some people say to take an AI while on cycle...Should I try this? Or just continue?

Ryan1000

Awards
thanks for the help....I think I might be paranoid....but also might be more prone to it due to having a bit of fat on the area, or that could be broscience...I also heard some people say to take an AI while on cycle...Should I try this? Or just continue?
if it was me, i would just continue. save the AI for your pct.

bonez3113

Awards
if it was me, i would just continue. save the AI for your pct.
im think im goin to continue, like i said, I "feel" something going on...but its not itchy or overally puffy...pretty normal due to the fat under the skin... anyone else see or hear of symptoms similar to mine? i was considering dosing 10mg of nolva for a week and see if the feeling subsides...but I want to wait and see if it persists..

Ryan1000

Awards
im think im goin to continue, like i said, I "feel" something going on...but its not itchy or overally puffy...pretty normal due to the fat under the skin... anyone else see or hear of symptoms similar to mine? i was considering dosing 10mg of nolva for a week and see if the feeling subsides...but I want to wait and see if it persists..
i wouldnt dose the nolva during cycle. if it gets to the point where your very worried and feel like you should run nolva, just end the cycle and start pct.

bonez3113

Awards
Update: after doing more research I think I might be developing gyno as I have notices small whitish spot on my nips. Gunna get my hands on letro today or tomorrow. Start dosing it low, what do you guys reccomend? Anyone have experience w this?

Ryan1000

Awards
Update: after doing more research I think I might be developing gyno as I have notices small whitish spot on my nips. Gunna get my hands on letro today or tomorrow. Start dosing it low, what do you guys reccomend? Anyone have experience w this?
were those spots just noticeable today?

bonez3113

Awards
I noticed them a couple days ago.... But just read today it may be a sign.... Again they could have been there for my life.... I never studied my nips til now haha

Ryan1000

Awards
I noticed them a couple days ago.... But just read today it may be a sign.... Again they could have been there for my life.... I never studied my nips til now haha
haha well if your pretty worried its better to play it safe.