Is S-Drol about to be banned in the states?

Armystrong1

Awards
I've heard this from a miscer, but Im not to sure if this is true.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What others are on the list besides sdrol

Ryan1000

Awards
stock up bro. buy it while you still can...

but you could look into ultradrol. ive never ran it, but from what ive researched it looks like it will give size gains similar to SD, but unfortunately the strength gains are not as good. but on the upperhand, less side effects have also been reported. i have heard it is a bit more expensive though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ultradrol contains minute amounts of superdrol, so when/if sd goes, so will ultradrol.

the other compound on the chopping block along with sd is pro stanozol thp ether.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ultradrol contains minute amounts of superdrol, so when/if sd goes, so will ultradrol.

the other compound on the chopping block along with sd is pro stanozol thp ether.
is p stanz worth buying? ive got some sd stashed but should i buy a few bottles of p stanz, i dont know much about it

Ryan1000

Awards

so the world of PH and AAS is about to be ****** more than i thought

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
This is old news lol some of y'all missed out on $13 sd when this was first discussed.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Back to breaking down fin carts ... hahaha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
it wont be for a while most likely, it took years for x-tren and phera to get banned.
And who gives a fuk when they ban others with it, I mean sdrol is the only ph ill ever use but the rest are useless compared to gear, you guys should be happy it will force you to get on real gear!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it wont be for a while most likely, it took years for x-tren and phera to get banned.
And who gives a fuk when they ban others with it, I mean sdrol is the only ph ill ever use but the rest are useless compared to gear, you guys should be happy it will force you to get on real gear!
real gear, you obviously have no idea about steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont know, then there is nothing I can do to help you.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
You sir are the troll. Idk where you popped up, but this is the 2nd thread you started trolling and getting all butthurt in.
Yup, totally trolling even though I actually provide legitimate answers to people instead of **** broscience. You might be mentally deficient if you view my posts as trolling, so please do explain how they are trolling.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, totally trolling even though I actually provide legitimate answers to people instead of **** broscience. You might be mentally deficient if you view my posts as trolling, so please do explain how they are trolling.
bro science, is not knowing the difference between steroids and pro hormones.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Youre being very vague, I know full well the difference...?
really? these post suggest otherwise....

Im saying all people use these days are PH's when they should be using real gear, Ive got sdrol coming this week, so I have nothing against some PH's but then there are some companies who make complete **** like boladrol.
ITT: People who need to stop using so many PH's and get real gear.
Seriously, youll never go back to PH's except for possibly sdrol.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
really? these post suggest otherwise....
Appreciate the neg for no reason lmao, must be mad.
Maybe we have different definitions of real gear because I dont consider anything sold OTC except for sdrol real AAS. Some PH's only convert to gear in the body like m14add to dbol, pstanz to winny etc. and all the different kinds of test like 4-ad arent good. So no I do not consider that real ****. If you want to argue that that "Oh well epi is an active designer steroid" and BS like that go ahead but I wont care, I dont consider them real gear. Would appreciate it if you stopped nitpicking every single post you see by me, grow the **** up man.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
handjob did you get neg repped AGAIN? you do look good in red.....they should ban Handjob7 in the U.S. instead of poor S-drol......
I like how you just jump on the bandwagon, you call me handjob every post even though I havent insulted you once yet.
How about make a constructive post? If anything you should get a nice vacation for flaimebaiting/trolling and disrespecting another member.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like how you just jump on the bandwagon, you call me handjob every post even though I havent insulted you once yet.
How about make a constructive post? If anything you should get a nice vacation for flaimebaiting/trolling and disrespecting another member.
there you go again, saying wrong/stupid things....I STARTED the wagon as far as you go.....I was one of the first to call you out while others either ignored or coddled you....so its hard to jump on my own bandwagon....go look at your "view posts" rundown....nothing but swearing and calling people names and running down this person or that compound or just being an all around douche.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
handjob did you get neg repped AGAIN? you do look good in red.....they should ban Handjob7 in the U.S. instead of poor S-drol......
:) :)

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
If I could please be the referee for this bloodsport lol I love the drama of AM. ROUND ONE!

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
there you go again, saying wrong/stupid things....I STARTED the wagon as far as you go.....I was one of the first to call you out while others either ignored or coddled you....so its hard to jump on my own bandwagon....go look at your "view posts" rundown....nothing but swearing and calling people names and running down this person or that compound or just being an all around douche.
I told you already show me proof where I was insulting someone for no reason like youre doing, because there isnt any.
Like I said because I use the word Sht in posts, im a douchebag? Sorry what? Totally makes sense, I mean thought we were grown men around here, why would you take that personally when im not directing it at anyone in the form of an insult? I looked at my post history and its all me posting in threads actually trying to be useful and answering questions and inputting my opinions, because I think a lot of PH's are BS because I know AAS are better and would like to see more people use them instead of constantly using orals, im a douche?
Get a grip dude seriously im the farthest thing from a douche, youre being a douche right now harassing me for inputting my opinions and trying to help people.

Ive already reported 1 of your posts, hopefully you get some nice reds yourself or a vacation. Try handling something like an adult next time.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Anyway im off to do some late night legs, probably have some more negs when im back for no reason besides disagreeing with me and jumping on the bandwagon :)

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im in for the K.O.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Anyway im off to do some late night legs, probably have some more negs when im back for no reason besides disagreeing with me and jumping on the bandwagon :)
Don't go I was getting the popcorn:)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I told you already show me proof where I was insulting someone for no reason like youre doing, because there isnt any.
Like I said because I use the word Sht in posts, im a douchebag? Sorry what? Totally makes sense, I mean thought we were grown men around here, why would you take that personally when im not directing it at anyone in the form of an insult? I looked at my post history and its all me posting in threads actually trying to be useful and answering questions and inputting my opinions, because I think a lot of PH's are BS because I know AAS are better and would like to see more people use them instead of constantly using orals, im a douche?
Get a grip dude seriously im the farthest thing from a douche, youre being a douche right now harassing me for inputting my opinions and trying to help people.

Ive already reported 1 of your posts, hopefully you get some nice reds yourself or a vacation. Try handling something like an adult next time.
snitch.png

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Can we focus on the bigger issue at hand? Haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The "issue at hand" was put to rest on page 1 or 2 lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the neg for no reason lmao, must be mad.
Maybe we have different definitions of real gear because I dont consider anything sold OTC except for sdrol real AAS. Some PH's only convert to gear in the body like m14add to dbol, pstanz to winny etc. and all the different kinds of test like 4-ad arent good. So no I do not consider that real ****. If you want to argue that that "Oh well epi is an active designer steroid" and BS like that go ahead but I wont care, I dont consider them real gear. Would appreciate it if you stopped nitpicking every single post you see by me, grow the **** up man.
i negged you because you called me an idiot and troll, obviously not knowing anything about me.
pstanz doesn't convert into winstrol.
you dont know what steroids are, which also means you can not know how to use them effectively.
if you dont like the negativity, leave. there are lots of sites where idiots who dont know anything about steroids except for how to take them and lift weights hang out and nut hug each other.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I negged you because you called me an idiot and troll, obviously not knowing anything about me.
pstanz doesn't convert into winstrol.
you dont know what steroids are, which also means you can not know how to use them effectively.
if you dont like the negativity, leave. there are lots of sites where idiots who dont know anything about steroids except for how to take them and lift weights hang out and nut hug each other.
true statement in bold.
JB is very knowledgable.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Jbry is a scary combination of angry and knowledgable :D

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards