Is S-Drol about to be banned in the states?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    JP does have the best avi's on this site... Just sayin
    You're actually pretty damn legit...
    Phuck happened to the log u were doing?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Kiss A ss

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    What is kiss ass about a dude posting pictures of sexy ass bitches? I wouldn't say it if it weren't true
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That could result in a neg
    Just saying...
    You tell us, you're the Neg Master...LOL

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    You're actually pretty damn legit...
    Phuck happened to the log u were doing?
    I feel weird talking to you right considering you were gunna go fap haha butt f.ck it and I'll update it soon. It got a little redundant so I decided to do it on a monthly basis.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

    I feel weird talking to you right considering you were gunna go fap haha butt f.ck it and I'll update it soon. It got a little redundant so I decided to do it on a monthly basis.
    I respect u cuz u got heart!
    Speak ya mind.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i negged you because you called me an idiot and troll, obviously not knowing anything about me.
    pstanz doesn't convert into winstrol.
    you dont know what steroids are, which also means you can not know how to use them effectively.
    if you dont like the negativity, leave. there are lots of sites where idiots who dont know anything about steroids except for how to take them and lift weights hang out and nut hug each other.
    Even though all of you will side with your buddy no matter what valid point I bring up, Ill still humor you.
    So by your same logic, you called me a troll first, in 2 different threads, but all the sudden its different when I call you a idiot and a troll in response? Haha makes sense. You dont know anything about me either, so your point #1, invalid.

    Whatever pstanz is a kind of a clone of winny, I dont really concern myself with learning every single damn thing about every PH out there besides things like Alpha one, SD, Epi, hdrol, and dzine. Basically the sht I was interested in when I just started learning about steroids and the like, until I got a source and realized theres really no point in most PH's with a source. But being slightly off about one damn PH does not = "you dont know what steroids are, which also means you can not know how to use them effectively." ....at all. But youll just say that it does = that and every one of YOUR nuthuggers will agree with you no matter how valid that point is. Search my post history if you really think I dont know anything about steroids or how to use them.

    I can take the heat its obvious some of the other people cant, because apparently using one "curse" word, mind you not even directed at any person, on an adult forum and being blunt with someone who needed to be blunt with= total disrespect.

  7. Vida,?
    Eh well you're an acquired taste
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Even though all of you will side with your buddy no matter what valid point I bring up, Ill still humor you.
    So by your same logic, you called me a troll first, in 2 different threads, but all the sudden its different when I call you a idiot and a troll in response? Haha makes sense. You dont know anything about me either, so your point #1, invalid.

    Whatever pstanz is a kind of a clone of winny, I dont really concern myself with learning every single damn thing about every PH out there besides things like Alpha one, SD, Epi, hdrol, and dzine. Basically the sht I was interested in when I just started learning about steroids and the like, until I got a source and realized theres really no point in most PH's with a source. But being slightly off about one damn PH does not = "you dont know what steroids are, which also means you can not know how to use them effectively." ....at all. But youll just say that it does = that and every one of YOUR nuthuggers will agree with you no matter how valid that point is. Search my post history if you really think I dont know anything about steroids or how to use them.

    I can take the heat its obvious some of the other people cant, because apparently using one "curse" word, mind you not even directed at any person, on an adult forum and being blunt with someone who needed to be blunt with= total disrespect.
    I Thought u were doing night Legs...LMAO.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  9. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

    Even though all of you will side with your buddy no matter what valid point I bring up, Ill still humor you.
    So by your same logic, you called me a troll first, in 2 different threads, but all the sudden its different when I call you a idiot and a troll in response? Haha makes sense. You dont know anything about me either, so your point #1, invalid.

    Whatever pstanz is a kind of a clone of winny, I dont really concern myself with learning every single damn thing about every PH out there besides things like Alpha one, SD, Epi, hdrol, and dzine. Basically the sht I was interested in when I just started learning about steroids and the like, until I got a source and realized theres really no point in most PH's with a source. But being slightly off about one damn PH does not = "you dont know what steroids are, which also means you can not know how to use them effectively." ....at all. But youll just say that it does = that and every one of YOUR nuthuggers will agree with you no matter how valid that point is. Search my post history if you really think I dont know anything about steroids or how to use them.

    I can take the heat its obvious some of the other people cant, because apparently using one "curse" word, mind you not even directed at any person, on an adult forum and being blunt with someone who needed to be blunt with= total disrespect.
    dont assume, u know what happens when u assume.

    A ss, u, me

    Yeah don't assume.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    I Thought u were doing night Legs...LMAO.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Same shít I was thinking...
    Must have just been calves...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  11. You should just lay low for awhile..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I Thought u were doing night Legs...LMAO.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    That was over an hour ago...gym is around 2 min from my house, and DC style lower body doesnt take all too long.

  13. I got in trouble in 4th grade for using that example in front of the class (its how my Dad taught me how to spell it)

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    dont assume, u know what happens when u assume.

    A ss, u, me

    Yeah don't assume.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  14. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

    That was over an hour ago...gym is around 2 min from my house, and DC style lower body doesnt take all too long.
    Why u like fighting with us...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Why u like fighting with us...
    Or them should I say, cuz u don't want it with me
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Why u like fighting with us...
    Not the one who started it...
    All ive done in the past 2 pages is make valid points to your douchebaggery, which have just gone unnoticed.

  17. just apologize handjob

    you cant pass out wrong information like sd and epi are not "real gear" and get upset when someone calls you out on it. yea its a technicality, but we dont want any bad information thrown around... just for the record, i love my traditional AAS as much as the next guy but most of them are just as destructive on your health with the exception of a select few

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I got in trouble in 4th grade for using that example in front of the class (its how my Dad taught me how to spell it)
    U got off lucky.
    I asked my 6th grade teacher for a blow job...
    Really wanted that Bítch to suck ma díck!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

    Not the one who started it...
    All ive done in the past 2 pages is make valid points to your douchebaggery, which have just gone unnoticed.

    Wrong thing to say.
    Vacation/neg time.
    Chao...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. I was in the same boat as handyjob haha its terrible

  21. this guy could have gotten off with a warning , then come back and be nice or under a different userID...whatever....but snitching crosses the line. He's done as far as I'm concerned. thats total chickensyht. yeah I'm talking about YOU handjob.....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    just apologize handjob

    you cant pass out wrong information like sd and epi are not "real gear" and get upset when someone calls you out on it. yea its a technicality, but we dont want any bad information thrown around... just for the record, i love my traditional AAS as much as the next guy but most of them are just as destructive on your health with the exception of a select few
    Why would I apologize for something I didnt start?

    I said in a post in this thread (I think) the only "ph" I believe to be true AAS is Sdrol, Im not upset he called me out on it, but I clearly dont "know nothing" on the subject of AAS, maybe he should apologize. But since it is a technicality, different people will have different opinions and I do not view epi as a true AAS, I have a different definition of "real gear" than him so its not passing out false information really, real gear is anything that doesnt have to convert first to him. I wouldnt pass out information to people looking for it unless I was pretty damn near 100% positive.

    How the hell is aaron a board sponsor anyway, the guy has the maturity level of a 15 year old it seems. I dont care about the neg, so go ahead if it gets you off.

    Btw chocolatemilk, appreciate an actually mature response.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk
    just apologize handjob

    you cant pass out wrong information like sd and epi are not "real gear" and get upset when someone calls you out on it. yea its a technicality, but we dont want any bad information thrown around... just for the record, i love my traditional AAS as much as the next guy but most of them are just as destructive on your health with the exception of a select few
    Epi and sd are designer steroids yeah?
    Hopefully we can get some kind of education out of this thread haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Why would I apologize for something I didnt start?

    I said in a post in this thread (I think) the only "ph" I believe to be true AAS is Sdrol, Im not upset he called me out on it, but I clearly dont "know nothing" on the subject of AAS, maybe he should apologize. But since it is a technicality, different people will have different opinions and I do not view epi as a true AAS, I have a different definition of "real gear" than him so its not passing out false information really, real gear is anything that doesnt have to convert first to him. I wouldnt pass out information to people looking for it unless I was pretty damn near 100% positive
    How the hell is aaron a board sponsor anyway, the guy has the maturity level of a 15 year old it seems. I dont care about the neg, so go ahead if it gets you off.

    Btw chocolatemilk, appreciate an actually mature response.
    You never did night legs did you??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  25. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this guy could have gotten off with a warning , then come back and be nice or under a different userID...whatever....but snitching crosses the line. He's done as far as I'm concerned. thats total chickensyht. yeah I'm talking about YOU handjob.....
    lol pathetic you have no arguement because what I said was true, atleast own up to it instead of acting like a 5 year old. Go run along and play in the nutrition section or something, the anabolics section is for adults remember, and especially not trolls.

  26. Admit it..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  27. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

    lol pathetic you have no arguement because what I said was true, atleast own up to it instead of acting like a 5 year old. Go run along and play in the nutrition section or something, the anabolics section is for adults remember, and especially not trolls.
    Diggin your own grave haha you can't go after some a the strongest people on this site dude

  28. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    lol pathetic you have no arguement because what I said was true, atleast own up to it instead of acting like a 5 year old. Go run along and play in the nutrition section or something, the anabolics section is for adults remember, and especially not trolls.
    trust me I can hand you your ass over here in anabolics, and hand it to you twice over in the nutrition section.....and since you're the troll, you should GTFO of here...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Diggin your own grave haha you can't go after some a the strongest people on this site dude
    I didnt go after them in the first place, and lol @ the "strongest" people on the site. Its green blocks on the internet who gives a damn, they arent strong because of that. Oh boy im red what will I ever do..

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    trust me I can hand you your ass over here in anabolics, and hand it to you twice over in the nutrition section.....and since you're the troll, you should GTFO of here...
    Calling me the troll when you still havent put up a solid argument and youve been typing like a 5 year old...cute.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What states are GH scheduled?
    By anabolicscuba in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:40 AM
  2. NO 16" DB handles in the STATES!!!
    By Cfour in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 11:57 PM
  3. Reason PH's/PS's are banned/being banned
    By bubbachew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:36 PM
  4. Pogue states ephedra ban is US at BB.com
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 10:42 PM
Log in
Log in