Is S-Drol about to be banned in the states?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

this guy could have gotten off with a warning , then come back and be nice or under a different userID...whatever....but snitching crosses the line. He's done as far as I'm concerned. thats total chickensyht. yeah I'm talking about YOU handjob.....

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    just apologize handjob

you cant pass out wrong information like sd and epi are not "real gear" and get upset when someone calls you out on it. yea its a technicality, but we dont want any bad information thrown around... just for the record, i love my traditional AAS as much as the next guy but most of them are just as destructive on your health with the exception of a select few
    Why would I apologize for something I didnt start?

I said in a post in this thread (I think) the only "ph" I believe to be true AAS is Sdrol, Im not upset he called me out on it, but I clearly dont "know nothing" on the subject of AAS, maybe he should apologize. But since it is a technicality, different people will have different opinions and I do not view epi as a true AAS, I have a different definition of "real gear" than him so its not passing out false information really, real gear is anything that doesnt have to convert first to him. I wouldnt pass out information to people looking for it unless I was pretty damn near 100% positive.

How the hell is aaron a board sponsor anyway, the guy has the maturity level of a 15 year old it seems. I dont care about the neg, so go ahead if it gets you off.

Btw chocolatemilk, appreciate an actually mature response.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk
    just apologize handjob

you cant pass out wrong information like sd and epi are not "real gear" and get upset when someone calls you out on it. yea its a technicality, but we dont want any bad information thrown around... just for the record, i love my traditional AAS as much as the next guy but most of them are just as destructive on your health with the exception of a select few
    Epi and sd are designer steroids yeah?
    Hopefully we can get some kind of education out of this thread haha
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post

I said in a post in this thread (I think) the only "ph" I believe to be true AAS is Sdrol, Im not upset he called me out on it, but I clearly dont "know nothing" on the subject of AAS, maybe he should apologize. But since it is a technicality, different people will have different opinions and I do not view epi as a true AAS, I have a different definition of "real gear" than him so its not passing out false information really, real gear is anything that doesnt have to convert first to him. I wouldnt pass out information to people looking for it unless I was pretty damn near 100% positive
    How the hell is aaron a board sponsor anyway, the guy has the maturity level of a 15 year old it seems. I dont care about the neg, so go ahead if it gets you off.

You never did night legs did you??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this guy could have gotten off with a warning , then come back and be nice or under a different userID...whatever....but snitching crosses the line. He's done as far as I'm concerned. thats total chickensyht. yeah I'm talking about YOU handjob.....
    lol pathetic you have no arguement because what I said was true, atleast own up to it instead of acting like a 5 year old. Go run along and play in the nutrition section or something, the anabolics section is for adults remember, and especially not trolls.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Admit it..

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%

Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

lol pathetic you have no arguement because what I said was true, atleast own up to it instead of acting like a 5 year old. Go run along and play in the nutrition section or something, the anabolics section is for adults remember, and especially not trolls.
    Diggin your own grave haha you can't go after some a the strongest people on this site dude
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

trust me I can hand you your ass over here in anabolics, and hand it to you twice over in the nutrition section.....and since you're the troll, you should GTFO of here...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%

Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Diggin your own grave haha you can't go after some a the strongest people on this site dude
    I didnt go after them in the first place, and lol @ the "strongest" people on the site. Its green blocks on the internet who gives a damn, they arent strong because of that. Oh boy im red what will I ever do..
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    trust me I can hand you your ass over here in anabolics, and hand it to you twice over in the nutrition section.....and since you're the troll, you should GTFO of here...
    Calling me the troll when you still havent put up a solid argument and youve been typing like a 5 year old...cute.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hand cannon please return to bb.com
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Calling me the troll when you still havent put up a solid argument and youve been typing like a 5 year old...cute.
    I told u to lay low awhile ago.. what are you doing??? LOL

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%

I said in a post in this thread (I think) the only "ph" I believe to be true AAS is Sdrol, Im not upset he called me out on it, but I clearly dont "know nothing" on the subject of AAS, maybe he should apologize. But since it is a technicality, different people will have different opinions and I do not view epi as a true AAS, I have a different definition of "real gear" than him so its not passing out false information really, real gear is anything that doesnt have to convert first to him. I wouldnt pass out information to people looking for it unless I was pretty damn near 100% positive.

the forum life is a lot like the real world unfortunately

seniority gets all the pu$$y... and hazing of new members or low post count members happens if they are argumentative

i wouldnt expect any apologies...

by real gear you mean a real fully active steroid correct? well SD, epi, phera, they are all real steroids. they have an -OH on the 17 just like testosterone, deca, anadrol, wini, etc. call them traditional AAS, but dont call them real gear implying the steroids sold over the counter are not real steroids.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%

I didnt go after them in the first place, and lol @ the "strongest" people on the site. Its green blocks on the internet who gives a damn, they arent strong because of that. Oh boy im red what will I ever do..
    Ok let me rephrase this for you, don't go after people with the highest reputation, won't work out no matter how right you 'think' you are
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I told u to lay low awhile ago.. what are you doing??? LOL

Youre right im just getting trolled. Ill go prepare my lb of turkey and 3 sweet potatoes I have to force down after I just ate a lb like 3 hours ago -.-.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.95%

sucks being red, i like all my green blocks.... how bout you other guys?

who likes having green blocks?
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%

seniority gets all the pu$$y... and hazing of new members or low post count members happens if they are argumentative

by real gear you mean a real fully active steroid correct? well SD, epi, phera, they are all real steroids. they have an -OH on the 17 just like testosterone, deca, anadrol, wini, etc. call them traditional AAS, but dont call them real gear implying the steroids sold over the counter are not real steroids.
    Point duely noted, I know theyre real active steroids I just think of them differently. Ill remember for the future so as not to confuse people.
    See how mature individuals work everybody?
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Youre right im just getting trolled. Ill go prepare my lb of turkey and 3 sweet potatoes I have to force down after I just ate a lb like 3 hours ago -.-.
    Awesome, there you go, every time you get the urge to post again just eat a pound of turkey instead..and It will work out better for you.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%

i remember getting negged to death for saying jacking off raises test and we should all jack off like wild baboons in pct when i first joined AM lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%

Whoa! We gotta badass over here
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

i remember getting negged to death for saying jacking off raises test and we should all jack off like wild baboons in pct when i first joined AM lol
    I happen to agree with that theory.

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%

Haha awesome
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

i like where this is going
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Just like with the night legs, I don't think he's really going off to eat a lb of turkey..

25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i like where this is going
    This is where I stop reading, lol
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This is where I stop reading, lol
    THAT was the final straw for you??

27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Well then you won't mind the fact i just gang-neg repped you for bringing it back up then? LMFAO ....I think handjob likes you (for some reason?).....I think you are the man to talk him down, get him to see the light....keep talking to him, don't go to bed or go do anything else....we need you here to keep him calm.....might take a while.....
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Well then you won't mind the fact i just gang-neg repped you for bringing it back up then? LMFAO ....I think handjob likes you (for some reason?).....I think you are the man to talk him down, get him to see the light....keep talking to him, don't go to bed or go do anything else....we need you here to keep him calm.....might take a while.....
    i lol'd
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

The coolest thing about the phone app is no green or red bars,,, HAHAHA I didn't even know I was in the red until someone (WARBIRD) told me HAHAHA!!!!
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    The coolest thing about the phone app is no green or red bars,,, HAHAHA I didn't even know I was in the red until someone (WARBIRD) told me HAHAHA!!!!
    yeah I pulled you out of the depths of red.....I'm sort of a good samaritan I suppose? I saw you running around here red as a mofo all oblivious to the fact....figured that was not a good look, so I helped a brotha out
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

sh*t... I go to bed and all the fun happens!

BTW orgasming daily during cycle and PCT makes recovery easier!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.08%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    sh*t... I go to bed and all the fun happens!

BTW orgasming daily during cycle and PCT makes recovery easier!

ManBeast
    So like 5x a day would mean I recover super fast? Haha
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

LoL, no, my inner "bro-scientist" thinks it has something to do with just keeping something thinking it needs to work... I dunno, I just know I'm a horndog and I've never had a hard recovery (or a lot of atrophy...).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%

well, I understand your stubborness (cannon) to make a noticable distinction between orall androgens, and injectable androgens and pro hormones.

I can be even more technical on stuff, and I can also be a nice guy, but, It's more fun to just type w/e the first thing is that comes to mind.

I have looked over your post history, and it reminds me of when I first started posting on bb.com back in 2008, you do have some decent knowledge, but as i think you've noted, it bugs me when specifics, or distinctions aren't made or are left out.

once in a while you'll even get to see me called out and corrected by those more knowledgable than I. I try not to argue, and instead take what they have shared, and then go back and hit the research.

oh, and I dont think i've called anyone a troll in years.
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87
    hand cannon please return to bb.com
    This.

Why the hell did a wake up again to a bullshít thread.

^ True Statement.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.21%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    handjob did you get neg repped AGAIN? you do look good in red.....they should ban Handjob7 in the U.S. instead of poor S-drol......
    Hah this.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

Curious about s-drol...... most all the literature I read says big soft muscles and that the gains are quickly gone after stopping the cycle. However, most people on AM seem to have a high opinion of it ..... I'm curious,, in the early stage of my first multi-hormone cycle.... done test solo cycles before,,,,,,
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

I hate to go off topic by going back to the original topic, but on the odd chance anyone read this far and still cares :-) :

w w w .deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm

Stock up while you can.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    I hate to go off topic by going back to the original topic, but on the odd chance anyone read this far and still cares :-) :

w w w .deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm

Stock up while you can.
    it seems to me they could just alter the structure, and sell it otc again. its funny that these are the substances most pro fighters are failing for, well what they convert to.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.95%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

it seems to me they could just alter the structure, and sell it otc again. its funny that these are the substances most pro fighters are failing for, well what they convert to.
    Sd doesn't convert, its active on its own

Similar Forum Threads

1. What states are GH scheduled?
    By anabolicscuba in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 09:40 AM
  2. Freedom in the 50 States
    By warnerve in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. NO 16" DB handles in the STATES!!!
    By Cfour in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2