Clenviscerate ?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just did my first application and 20 min later I feel nothing. My smolder does not have a pump so I squeezed out a half dollar size amount and .4 ml of clen and rubbed it all over my abs and love handles. My smolder smells like alcohol and is a brown color. Is this right?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the smolder won't really burn. as i stated in the huge clenV thread, the omitted ingredient, capsaicin, is what made the old formula burn so bad ( or good if you like that sorta thing )

people complained the burn was too fierce, so it was taken out. it really did burn too bad. i didn't even wanna apply it. it sucked lol

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just going to update that the first time I got a little sweaty my stomach felt like you could strike a match on it. I can tell a difference after 4 applications, stuff just might work.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just did my first application and 20 min later I feel nothing. My smolder does not have a pump so I squeezed out a half dollar size amount and .4 ml of clen and rubbed it all over my abs and love handles. My smolder smells like alcohol and is a brown color. Is this right?
Just wait til you sweat later ---- it will CREEP up on you....

Especially in summer time -- driving to work sweating in lower back etc.... it will light you up. I agree old version was mind numbing and I couldnt function that well lol

THe smolder was milder but the burn was still there for sure.

-Matt