Test 300

409 fitness

Awards
I'm starting my first 6 week cycle with test 300, 1cc every 3 days. What would be a good PCT?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you look in the PCT sub-forum? Did you read everything in there? Do you have people do your lifting for you too?

Stop being lazy and search.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
6 weeks of cyp..? How bout no.
you'd have minimal gains since the ester takes 3-4 weeks to kick in anyway.
Run it for 12-16 if 16 backload some dbol would do some good
now go read a sticky on any steroid board for pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* I think people just want to do steroids to say they were on them sometime... not because they know how to properly use them...

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*sigh* I think people just want to do steroids to say they were on them sometime... not because they know how to properly use them...

ManBeast
Not me, I do them to get Jacked!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
hey op, for a first cycle, just doe it twice a week. mon morn and thursday night, or something like that.

you got to run it a minimum of 10 wks, 12 is better, if first cycle, around 12 would be good, I don't see a point in running it longer until you know how your body reacts to it.

Also, make sure you take it orally, and chase it w/ 4tbsp of pure extra virgin olive oil. It'll help it absorb better. *if you do this... :::facepalm:::

You can find all the facts if you just google it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
say what?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Last line of my previous comment was obviously sarcasm...

seriously though, this guy registers and post ONE question, without any research at all... I would't be surprised if he actually IS taking it orally though... ANY simple google search about a injectable cycle would yield results pointing to a minimum of 10wks.

san731

san731

Awards
Last line of my previous comment was obviously sarcasm...

seriously though, this guy registers and post ONE question, without any research at all... I would't be surprised if he actually IS taking it orally though... ANY simple google search about a injectable cycle would yield results pointing to a minimum of 10wks.
Hahahhaha my bad bro.