Test Enan/Equi.

tattoopierced1

Thinking of starting my Test Enan./Equi. stack. This is my first real pinning and it is going to look something like this. Please feel free to critique.

Week 1-10 EQ. @ 400mg wk
Week 2-11 Test En. @ 400mg week

PCT:
Ari. or Nolva
HCG if I can get my hands on some.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on the same run.. ;)

Start the test at the same time as the EQ, run them together for 12 weeks.. Use nolva for PCT, and if you can get the HCG, use that for the last 3 weeks before PCT begins..
Keep the arimi for during the run if you get any bloat..

tattoopierced1

Is running them at 400mg per week each OK for 12 weeks or do I need to alter that up or down?

bigryan

Awards
that is a good dosage, i would use 500mg test enan, and eq at 400mg though IMO......also yea use them like this:
eq 1-11
test enan 1-12

pct
wk13-16

eq takes 3 weeks to fade, and enan 2 weeks..thats why

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm on the same run.. ;)

Start the test at the same time as the EQ, run them together for 12 weeks.. Use nolva for PCT, and if you can get the HCG, use that for the last 3 weeks before PCT begins..
Keep the arimi for during the run if you get any bloat..
Why not stop the EQ a week earlier and allow it to clear at the same time as the test. Or would you only advise this if he has HCG.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why not stop the EQ a week earlier and allow it to clear at the same time as the test. Or would you only advise this if he has HCG.
He can do that too, but the HCG will give the giggleberries a head start.. ;)

tattoopierced1

always a good thing when the giggleberries get a head start.. ;)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far QV stuff is good and always dosed correctly.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes you did suggest this but i wanted to know why bigpete suggested stopping them at the same time.
I thought I answered that.. :confused:

Anywho, as mild a compound eq is, I don't see any issue with clearance.. Besides, 3wks is a good standard time to wait, so stopping and waiting and using the HCG before the end will help out in the long run.. ;)

dirtyleg

Awards
sup guys, bigryan is right. I used to take only about 2-300 mgs of equip. a week, but the **** takes forever to get going. so be patient. My best results came when i upped it to about 500 mgs a week for around 12 weeks that worked a lot better