MANBEAST HELP!!! EMERGENCY 911!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Holy smokes!!! I got in my clomid today as per manbeast suggestion (OK I decided upon it myself but anyways....).....Pharm type pills at 25mg per pill....I had the idea to taste them to see if they were legit....well they are real, numbed the shyt out of my tongue !!! I can't even feel if water is hot or cold, or taste very much!.....
A) what do I do about the numb/feels like its burned tongue issue? Should I not eat or drink the rest of the night? what should I do!!!!!???
B) Do I need to start PCT since I took my "first dose" of 25mg clomid? Does this constitute starting a PCT???
C) I hope you're not asleep at the wheel again or worse yet off drinking and drunk off your ass (damaging your liver and being hypocritical :D) and leave me hanging!!!!.......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A) Go lick an appropriate hallucinogenic jungle toad, your worries will go away :D
B) Holy hell yes! you need to get your test back up asap! :D
C) Go get anally violated by a well-endowed goat :D

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
A) Go lick an appropriate hallucinogenic jungle toad, your worries will go away :D
B) Holy hell yes! you need to get your test back up asap! :D
C) Go get anally violated by a well-endowed goat :D

ManBeast
LMFAO....your advice TOTALLY SUCKS!!! no "put some ice on the tongue" or "*chuckle*...you haven't started PCT silly!!!"
.....I did actually do this and my tongue has been totally fuqed since 4PM LOL :D water has no temperature, it all feels room temp even though its freezing cold :lol: and food I can only taste on the back part of the tongue since the front portion is the affected area....the things you must do to verify somethings legit......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, you crack me the f*ck up on a daily basis dude.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thought this up at work....was working on the various questions I might ask. formulating them in my head....my favorite was the "should I start my PCT now that I took one clomid dose???".....sort of the opposite of "should I start PCT since I stopped 3 days into my *insert PH here* cycle????" ...sort of a new take on that :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you sir are a comedic genius :trout: :chairshot::D

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
When you guys post about each other, you should put xoxoxo after each post

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you jelly? :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i swear to Odin I'll throw a hammer at your head if we ever meet!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think the fact that you actually have that is the most scary part about this thread....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love open quoting....

ManBeast

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for info

steppinRazor

Awards
lol nice thread..

im a bit confused on the clomid burning your tongue tho. i have 100mg tabs. ive let them sit in my mouth for a min before taking a sip of water, and i never noticed numbness or burning. i know my tabs are legit. so whats going on?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I don't know man .....usually clomid tastes like shyt to me.....these tasted shytty but also there was a numbness on the tip of my tongue where i broke it up and sloshed it around. Clomid has a distinct taste though i assure you. One ug company had chewable clomid ....easy to identify after that. Xanax too....distinct taste. Similar.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aw shít T Bones in this bitch, phuck is a party if I don't walk in?!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Broke Back Lifters

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
he had to go to the ER for a splinter in his big toe, won't be back until at least morning.....so you get fired from the rep gig? manbeast got fired twice in the last two days from anabolic section for being derelict in his duties. small world.
Nun uh, it's going to be a big surprise on later on this morning ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh & BTW Venus is pretty pissed off you haven't gotten bak to her email yet ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigTex08 Anabolics 21
grngoloco Anabolics 85
ManBeast Cycle Logs 133
machorox123 Anabolics 18
Anabolics 11