Helladrol vs Helladrol Starter Stacik

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
So in a previous thread I wrote up my plans for a nice Helladrol cycle complete will all support supps and serm etc. it was gonna be 75/75/75/100/100/100 all depending on sides but the pct is solid with torem and many other support supps.

I ran accross this Helladrol Starter Stack: Helladrol, forged liver support, Forged Post Cycle( not serm), Forma Stanzol.
would all this be enough or do you think serm is needed.
The makers of the starter stack recomend to take for 4 weeks at 50mg, then off for 4 weeks, then back on, off, and on one last time. I have never heard of this before and my roommate is saying he wants to run in this way and I wanna see what you guys think?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run 75/75/75/100/100/100 like u planned use torem for your pct like u planned bro. Remember recovery is the key issue and I would definitely use a SERM for the cycle u planned. U can use all those other goodies but definitely rock the torem.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
The bottle says take 50mg for 4 weeks, then off for 4 weeks, then on 50 and off again. Why doesn't anyone run it like this?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The bottle says take 50mg for 4 weeks, then off for 4 weeks, then on 50 and off again. Why doesn't anyone run it like this?
Cuz that's retarded and 50mg is a low dose anyway, it won't start kicking til around week 3 so your gains would absolutely suck especially with that low dose. Furthermore, even if u did a 4 week pct after that, it'd still b too short of a time period between cycles remember time off= time on+pct, so u should still wait 8 weeks after your pct.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Cuz that's retarded and 50mg is a low dose anyway, it won't start kicking til around week 3 so your gains would absolutely suck especially with that low dose. Furthermore, even if u did a 4 week pct after that, it'd still b too short of a time period between cycles remember time off= time on+pct, so u should still wait 8 weeks after your pct.
I agree but my roommate is swearing on running it this was and I need some ammo to debate him.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
youll notice in a difference in the results.. ie youll get some he wont

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
youll notice in a difference in the results.. ie youll get some he wont
^this

remember, in order sell these they can only reccomend "proper pct" the legalities of reccomeding a "grey-area" compound explicitly for use with their "suppliment" should be somewhat obvious...

ManBeast

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
So u wanna run it the same way he is?
Hell no! I just like debating him on the subject because his opinions are far from that of the masses and he has done many cycles and is definitely and big and strong dude. He's doing it according to the bottles directions and im doing it like everyone experienced with hella does it lol...we are gonna see who gets the better results...although I have a feeling I know the answer to that one already.

MB35

Awards
I learned when I first started researching this stuff and at another board that the only people who 100% advocate no SERM are the people who created or are reps for the OTC products. I only take the opinions of those that are clearly unbiased now. OTC products are awesome and that whole Helladrol Starter Stack is great, if you throw a SERM into it. The only reason its suggested by the company not to use one is 1. They make no money on you buying one and 2. They can't LEGALLY tell you to use one without getting in trouble. I also think they suggest the dosing they do for 2 reasons. 1. You'll buy more cause the gains will be less thus take longer and 2. I could be wrong but i'd assume that the low dose would mean their OTC PCT would be a bit more effective as the low dose might not shut you down as hard, so its alittle more conciously ok to suggest it and not worry about ruining a bunch of guys lives by not telling them about a SERM.

Just the theories i've had over the last couple years of reading all these boards and stuff.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I learned when I first started researching this stuff and at another board that the only people who 100% advocate no SERM are the people who created or are reps for the OTC products. I only take the opinions of those that are clearly unbiased now. OTC products are awesome and that whole Helladrol Starter Stack is great, if you throw a SERM into it. The only reason its suggested by the company not to use one is 1. They make no money on you buying one and 2. They can't LEGALLY tell you to use one without getting in trouble. I also think they suggest the dosing they do for 2 reasons. 1. You'll buy more cause the gains will be less thus take longer and 2. I could be wrong but i'd assume that the low dose would mean their OTC PCT would be a bit more effective as the low dose might not shut you down as hard, so its alittle more conciously ok to suggest it and not worry about ruining a bunch of guys lives by not telling them about a SERM.

Just the theories i've had over the last couple years of reading all these boards and stuff.

Mr supps recommends a serm, i think there package is awesome and if you read on the web site it says you need a serm

MB35

Awards
Doesn't the MrSupps site list Forma Stanzol as a base for PCT and say it has "SERM like effects". I haven't been on the site for awhile but thats the only thing close to a mention of a SERM i've ever seen on there.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
it does say its a good base but i dont think it says serm like effects. i dont think they can recommend you buying stuff from research company. thats y they dont say use a serm. i think it is implied you should get one when it says a good pct.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah these sites can't sell them but some do give hints that u need a SERM.