ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what more info do you need that what is posted in that thread? L2Google... I'm not here to cheer you on with training wheels on...

ManBeast

demolition

demolition

Awards
what more info do you need that what is posted in that thread? L2Google... I'm not here to cheer you on with training wheels on...

ManBeast
Ha ha and you tell us to lighten up on eachother

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There is a huge difference in what happened in a funny thread about a pic of a dude's stash, and the absolute stupidity that goes on here, "i need more info" doesn't even give me a f*cking clue what he wants to know about and is just straight flippant.

ManBeast

demolition

demolition

Awards
There is a huge difference in what happened in a funny thread about a pic of a dude's stash, and the absolute stupidity that goes on here, "i need more info" doesn't even give me a f*cking clue what he wants to know about and is just straight flippant.

ManBeast
I know i was just giving you ****, trust me i sift through the "is milk thistle ok for pct" and "need help!!!!! Is test e a ph?" every day and want to pull my hair out. not to mention the literally thousands of threads on hdrol pct that pop up daily.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

ManBeast
did you see my half dozen pics of my stash? and how I knocked gringo flat on his ass? and beat him over the head with his "macheen" gun? It was good viewing LMFAO :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Demo: sorry bro, I was eating my first feed of the day on IF after doing legs while replying, hadn't gotten into "good mood" yet LoL.

Warbird: yep, was a fun thread to wake up to this morning :D

OP: just fricking ask direct questions for Odin's sake!

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

ManBeast
That new creatine must be really strong!!! hahaha