M-OHN (Omega) vs. M4OHN (Designer)

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
M-OHN = 17a-methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone (Omega)
M4OHN = 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone (designer supps)

is there a difference between the steroids? i notice the "4"

has anyone tried M-OHN(Omega)....?
how does it compare to M4OHN?

Lakevillethor

Awards
M-OHN = 17a-methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone (Omega)
M4OHN = 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone (designer supps)

is there a difference between the steroids? i notice the "4"

has anyone tried M-OHN(Omega)....?
how does it compare to M4OHN?
There is no difference. The 4 just denotes where the hydroxyl group is placed. They are the same thing.

darius

Is the Omega Sports MOHN a quality product? Its like $10-15 cheaper then Designers.

GonnaBHuge

Awards
I too, would like to know. Who is DPS? are they reputable?
I don't know about the product mentioned here, but rest assured that DPS nutrition is a very reputable company. I used to use them before I found better prices elsewhere.

thejames

Awards
Scorpio, I am trying that now. Been on 24 mg @ 5 doses a day spaced 4 hours a part. For a little over a week, have noticed slight strength increase and a pump that lasts a long part of the day and than turns into tightness. I imagine the purity would not be as good as with DS, since that was the only one I thought I read somewhere that was tested to be 100% pure m4ohn. I will be adding 1-test transdermal next week on week 3 of the m4ohn as well as T3 so hopefully, the m4ohn will provide energy during the rest of my cycle. We shall see. I was wary of m4ohn for that cheap, but considering the reviews are mixed for m4ohn in general, I figured I would give it a shot. So far I would have to say the results are not consclusive enough to offer too much of an opinion either way.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
There is no difference. The 4 just denotes where the hydroxyl group is placed. They are the same thing.
To put this precisely, do you mean to say they are identical or equivalent?

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
To put this precisely, do you mean to say they are identical or equivalent?
All three are the same compuond, just different ways of naming the same thing..

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
How is Omega's QUALITY???

Been wondering for a while? Any less reliable then Designer? Anyone?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Customnutritionwarehouse.com makes the Omega brand. They make the highest quality PH/PS, and even pay to have their stuff tested by a reputable third party lab. I don't know if they have had their MOHN tested, though. Go to their section of the forum and ask the Owner: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes he had the m4ohn tested. In fact he went through I believe 4 batches until he got the right one. M4ohn is somehting I would be wary about buying from anyone other than Sledge or Custom due to the diificulty of getting the right chemical structure.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes he had the m4ohn tested. In fact he went through I believe 4 batches until he got the right one. M4ohn is somehting I would be wary about buying from anyone other than Sledge or Custom due to the diificulty of getting the right chemical structure.

Damn straight. In fact, I know of 4 companies in China claiming to be able to produce it. Only 1 of them has been able to produce a pure, legit product. Oddly enough, every other sample or whole kilo that I tested was exactly the same thing. Even though it was not pure M-OHN, it was the exact same thing vendor to vendor, leading the lab testing the product to beleive the vendors trying to produce it are using bad info to do so, and using bad methods to test it, not knowingly making a bad product.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Rizzer over @ SMi2LE said he had his out for testing, but I've heard nothing about the results at all. He says on his page that he has CoAs for all his stuff, but no way of accessing them. Anyone have a definitive word on his goods (M4OHN, of course)?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, COA's really dont mean anything. Companies produce fake ones all the time to get goods through customs. Does that mean his stuff is junk? No, but with this stuff, I would not put my trust in a manufacturer's COA. Just my 2 cents.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Well, COA's really dont mean anything. Companies produce fake ones all the time...I would not put my trust in a manufacturer's COA.
Well neither would I, for all that.
I was looking more for independent verification. So, are ALL CoAs nothing more than manufacturer marketing?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think the other site in question got CoA from independent thrid party labs but I can't be certain. As Custom said CoAs from company whose producing the chems is basically worthles as they have a vested interest. I'd would stick with either Custom's or Sledge's m4ohn even if it costs more because at least you can have peace of mind that you are getting a legit product: plus it's good to support board sponsors.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say they are all wothless, but lets take 1,4diol for example. We know that companies are producing fake COA's for this because it is very hard to get a pure product. Now in the case of M-OHN, remember my previous post in that they may actually think they are producing a good product because of their analytical equipment or procedures, when in relaity it is not pure. I guess I am just trying to say that a COA from a manufacturer can be printed out as easily as a Word document.

Again, I am not pointing fingers at Rizzer or saying his stuff is junk, just be a little more discriminating with this stuff. Besides, mine is cheaper. :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I've always gone by general rep, not by CoAs.

I'm just learning that (apparently) most of them are just ink on paper, signifying nothing....

BTW - nothing here slamming Rizzer that I can see!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
So I guess no one had a response to this question...

Rizzer over @ SMi2LE said he had his out for testing, but I've heard nothing about the results at all. ... Anyone have a definitive word on his goods (M4OHN, of course)?
Has anyone tried M4OHN from smi2le?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
INFOHAZARD had a very "strange" effect which he attributes to smi2le's M4OHN...now whether that's the case, or maybe the host of nootropics among other "substances", is debatable...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I should have qualified my question... I did see Infohazard's post, but it's hard to take that at face value considering his history.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
exactly - has anyone heard from Rizzer re: his testing? Has anyone ELSE used his M4OHN?

More signal - less noise!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ripped22 Anabolics 46
johnfaceman Supplement Logs 33
Supplement Logs 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1