Update on the Ban

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I dont really know if I am allowed to make this common knowledge or not, but here it is....

We have long foreseen the potential for this legislation to pass. We have worked hard to get you as much time as possible, and our grassroots efforts have flooded Congress with petitions for nearly two years in an effort to enable the public to make an informed choice about these bills. As we suspected might happen, Senator Biden has now severed the prohormone legislation from the Durbin AER Amendment. He felt that his bill was "being held hostage" by this amendment. He has now added the prohormone legislation to an appropriations bill, Commerce/Justice/State/Judiciary HR4754 & S2809, as an Amendment, which is similar to how Senator Durbin originally tried to attach the AER provision to the Defense Appropriation Bill. The cooperation we received from Senators and organizations that were working with us to oppose the AER provision unfortunately will not help us with the prohormone bill as an added piece of legislation to an appropriations bill. Our lobbyists report that the bill could pass as early as next week, however there is the chance that it will not pass prior to the election but rather in a “Lame Duck� session in November. Because it is contingent on the passage of an appropriations bill, it is also possible that it would be carried over to January before it goes to a vote. Thus, we cannot give you a definite time. It could be as early as next week or as late as January. We will continue to look into what other strategies can be implemented and we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard all phs ,methyl's etc will be gone soontime in october

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How would this affect future PH's that haven't been released (i.e. proment) ?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You would seriously have to think about sinking the money into a compound that you may only have 90 or 100 days to sell. So, it might look pretty bleak for a compound that has not yet been perfected by China yet.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
smeton, Are you saying you have more specific information about this other than what custom said?

I wonder how this effects Sledge who was saying he planned 4 products to be ready near the end of the month. Also, I'd rather not comment on omissions in the proposed bill, but it seems incomplete.

Last edited:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Proment isn't coming to market, at least not from Sledge unless he's changed his mind. Now let's assume the bill passes next week, when does it go into effect?

Last edited:
rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
The bill ammends the list of scheduled drugs, so my understanding is no grace period.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
The bill ammends the list of scheduled drugs, so my understanding is no grace period.
That's my understanding as well.

WTF.....Let's not worry about the assault weapons that are legally attainable now....these ph's are
much more dangerous! My nation makes me sad.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sledge just posted update on the ban as well. We might have 90 days to stock up...

kojie

Awards
Customs what about us international ph users how does this affect us? will you others like like mike and sledge continue to sell to international clients?

btw, ph is not illegal here in my country

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
It will be illegal to import a batch from China and then re-export to you overseas.

It's a good thing the Senate is working on real problems.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! This sucks massive ass!!!! I was hoping next year.:frustrate

Grant

Awards
  • Established
That's my understanding as well.

WTF.....Let's not worry about the assault weapons that are legally attainable now....these ph's are
much more dangerous! My nation makes me sad.
Yea seriously, who needs the right to bear arms, and protect ones family....

:rolleyes:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
There will be a 90 day grace period.

as for international customers, it is still illegal here in the US where I am, so obviously it is not an option.

thejames

Awards
Seriously stop buying the propaganda from the left about the assault weapons ban and do some research, please.

Well, at least a 90 day grace period gives enough people time to save and stock up :cool:

darius

DAMN. This sucks.. the ban's gotta come right when my next payment for my martial arts ($280), speeding ticket ($200), and text books ($500) have just dented my savings account.

Time to turn to the dark side. I'm a nice guy, anyone wanna hook me up with a source? Mods: lol I'm completely joking..

This sucks.. I guess it was going to come sooner or later. As for the assault weapon ban expiring, it doesn't really change much, my cousin's bought semi auto ar-15s and ak's after the ban no problem at all.

Does this mean Superbol and Sledge's other products may be cancelled?????

J_MAN

Awards
Latest news story= Body builder on cycle of 1-test kills family of five in automobile accident...:frustrate My goodness this is so sad, I can buy as much booz as I want anywhere I want, but I can't buy 1 freakin gram of 1-Test. Well we can look on the bright side, all the AAS sources are thinking "RIGHT ON! here comes some more customers!"...grrrrrr Thanks for the update custom.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
What about your T-gel will you still sell it. Say the ban comes i stock up on

alot of powder will i be able to buy t-gel later?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Damn...this really does suck. Guess I know where my next few paychecks will be going. Leave it to Congress to look after my "best interests".
Damn bureaucrats.:shoot:

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Custom,
How is xxx not on the Ban since it has xxx in it or is xxx not on the list?

Last edited:
GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is very nice to know. Those items make a decent cycle if nothing else is available. :thumbsup:

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
XX, XXX, XXXX, XXX, and XXXXXX are not on the list as far as I know.
Um, could you consider deleting or editing that message? No need to give the opposition a heads-up on what the is missing from the bill.

Guns don't kill people. Prohormones do.

Last edited:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Um, could you consider deleting or editing that message? No need to give the opposition a heads-up on what the is missing from the bill.

He's got a good point.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
OK, but considering that is what they have been lobbying for, I would assume they have full knowledge of what is and is not included.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
Yea seriously, who needs the right to bear arms, and protect ones family....
That right was never forfeited...and somehow I do not feel any safer now than I did before.

But who needs this debate here? Not me.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
sense in stocking up?

Nice to know I'm not on the ban... :run:
Even though I have some stuff laid away for the future, I'm wondering what the sense is in stocking up. Unless you're that hard up for a source you might as well get the real stuff once the ban hits. Cost-wise it ends up being about the same, it's not like you're saving money really.

I'm sure to be banned. I think I'm pure creatine right now, and it won't be long before that's gone and you need a scrip from a doctor to get a bottle of water.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
OK, but considering that is what they have been lobbying for, I would assume they have full knowledge of what is and is not included.
You're probably right, but better safe than sorry. After all, it makes little sense why certain things are or aren't on the list.

Besides, this is the same government that says GHB is a steroid.
http://www.health.org/govpubs/prevalert/v3i27.aspx

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Amazing.

BTW, I still cant get over the fact that we are able to stock up on these super-duper deadly scheduled III drugs. "Quick, make like a cartel and start hoarding drugs" says the government.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Given the ex post-facto laws, I don't see how anyone could ever get into trouble for possession. They could only prosecute for distribution. Is there something I am missing, or does this sound right?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Custom--thanks for the updates!

How certain are you on the 90-day grace period? I'm trying to plan my finances.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
CUSTOM-- Dont mean to double post but you will still make t-gel post-ban
Im trying to plan finances like Brodus

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Answering for him, but T-Gels are made by Chemo (BDC), and relabelled/sold by a few companies, so Chemo is the guy to ask. It's just a business decision--will he sell enough post-ban to make it worth his time.

I think they'll be available for a while, though.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Answering for him, but T-Gels are made by Chemo (BDC), and relabelled/sold by a few companies, so Chemo is the guy to ask. It's just a business decision--will he sell enough post-ban to make it worth his time.

I think they'll be available for a while, though.
\

AHHH thank you

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Custom--thanks for the updates!

How certain are you on the 90-day grace period? I'm trying to plan my finances.

Here is a direct quote from the email: We have been very busy on your behalf with respect to the pending prohormone legislation. After numerous phone calls and e-mails between Rick, Alan and myself with our lobbyists in DC, and countless calls and personal meetings between our lobbyists and federal legislators and/or their staff members, we are proud to say that our negotiations have paid off. It appears we have an agreement for a 90-day grace period!

Notice they say "it appears" as opposed to something like "defianite" or "absolute." Maybe I am just being overly cautious, but I do not want to put all my money in the grace period and have it crap out on me.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, that's what I figured. Obvisouly, it's a little easier for me to hope for it, than you, given the investment.

You can always sell "leftovers" in empty bottles on the swap meet or PM me post-ban :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
CUSTOM-- Dont mean to double post but you will still make t-gel post-ban
Im trying to plan finances like Brodus

As Brodus said, I will still have the T-Gels and some new things to put in them as well---just having trouble finding a good source for some things.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Amazing.

BTW, I still cant get over the fact that we are able to stock up on these super-duper deadly scheduled III drugs. "Quick, make like a cartel and start hoarding drugs" says the government.
I don't think we are legally able to stock up...not that this will stop anyone nor should it...but possession will still be a crime, no?

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE PM me....on what substances are not on the list to be banned?
GUARD DOG? CUSTOM? someone...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
possession will still be a crime, no?
It's my understanding that anything in the ammendment is treated like other prescription steroids today. You can probably use that rule to answer most questions. So yes possession will be illegal in the US.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE PM me....on what substances are not on the list to be banned?
Just get the chemical name for the product you're worried about and check the list:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c108:h3866:

Last edited:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GUARD DOG? CUSTOM? someone...

There will probably not be anything legal since there will be a sort of blanket ban on steroidals and prohormones - I think.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
its a dead link
The colon wasn't being picked up, but it should work now. Try reloading this forum page, and then click the link again. Or cut-and-paste it.

There will probably not be anything legal since there will be a sort of blanket ban
The ammendment is not a blanket ban (literally and figuratively).

MightyMouse69

Awards
It appears the list will be updated every two years, so compounds may be available in the interim period.

Quoted from Bill:

SEC. 5. REPORTING REQUIREMENT.

• Not later than 2 years after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, in consultation with the Attorney General, shall prepare and submit a report to the Judiciary Committee of the House and Senate, and to the Committee on Energy and Commerce of the House, evaluating the health risks associated with dietary supplements not scheduled under the amendments made by this Act which contain substances similar to those added to the list of controlled substances under those amendments. The report shall include recommendations on whether such substances should be regulated as anabolic steroids.