3 weeks into PCT- Total testosterone 998!! - AnabolicMinds.com

3 weeks into PCT- Total testosterone 998!!

1. Registered User

3 weeks into PCT- Total testosterone 998!!

I just got some blood work done, Didnt test free test just total test. My results came back at 998. I was shocked to hear this, that is high as hell. Stoked about that. Everything else looked good, cept they said my HDL was a little low. I came off an 8 week cycle that looked like this

My cycle consisted of.
    4 weeks transdermal 4ad/1test/4oht (last 2 weeks added m5aa)
    then 2 weeks m1t with oral 4ad
    then 2 weeks 4ad with m5aa

8 weeks total Did IGF-1 for 2 and a half weeks, I am now using nolva for pct. my dosage is 60 wk 1, 40 wk 2, 20 wk 3, 20 wk 4, and I am using 600mgs 6oxo every day for all of pct. I also just added in some clomid that I will be using for the next 10 days. With Nolva the last day of each week I will use 20 mgs more then I did per day that weeks, so if I used 60mgs, the day before I drop to 40, I will use 80 and so on and so forth.

Im not even sure that I need to continue with PCT as it seems that I have recovered but I will do so just to be safe. The Igf-1 seemed to reverse testicular atrophy for me and my balls are pretty big now, although I cant get hard as easy as I could before my cycle, this isnt much of a problem and has been imporving over the past few weeks.

2. Registered User

Oh yea, I also used ZMA every night. The test was done at 8 in the morning after a 10 hour fast and on about no sleep, bout passed out during the physical from being so tired.
  3. I know nothing...

Damn, it's pretty good. You are only 20 though, don't expect this to happen when you will be 25 or older.
    •   

4. New Member

Man, I noticed some good stuff on PCT also. Last time was 6-OXO....I was suprised I kept gaining! This time I'm using Nolva and I swear my stuff is looking even better than when I was on the 4AD...and sex drive is much higher than normal too. I'll be interested to see what my gains are in the 30 day PCT period.
  5. Board Supporter

you should have it checked after you have been off of everything for a month or so to see what your baseline test is. For all you know it might normally be 1300 and you still need some more PCT to return it to normal. If that is the case though, you should really consider going pro
  6. Professional Member

The high number is probably due to the PCT supps like nolva. After you discontinue them your test will drop back down to normal. If you don't believe me get tested a month after your done with the nolva and 6oxo. sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade but just wanted to give you the facts
  7. Registered User

Dag... haha I suspeceted that, but still good.
  8. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

i used 6-oxo with nolva and found my PCT is way better than nolva alone.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    The high number is probably due to the PCT supps like nolva. After you discontinue them your test will drop back down to normal. If you don't believe me get tested a month after your done with the nolva and 6oxo. sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade but just wanted to give you the facts
    looking good, but like j said... wait another month and get it tested again, you'll see what's really going on
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I just got some blood work done, Didnt test free test just total test. My results came back at 998. I was shocked to hear this, that is high as hell. Stoked about that. Everything else looked good, cept they said my HDL was a little low. I came off an 8 week cycle that looked like this

My cycle consisted of.
    4 weeks transdermal 4ad/1test/4oht (last 2 weeks added m5aa)
    then 2 weeks m1t with oral 4ad
    then 2 weeks 4ad with m5aa

8 weeks total Did IGF-1 for 2 and a half weeks, I am now using nolva for pct. my dosage is 60 wk 1, 40 wk 2, 20 wk 3, 20 wk 4, and I am using 600mgs 6oxo every day for all of pct. I also just added in some clomid that I will be using for the next 10 days. With Nolva the last day of each week I will use 20 mgs more then I did per day that weeks, so if I used 60mgs, the day before I drop to 40, I will use 80 and so on and so forth.

Im not even sure that I need to continue with PCT as it seems that I have recovered but I will do so just to be safe. The Igf-1 seemed to reverse testicular atrophy for me and my balls are pretty big now, although I cant get hard as easy as I could before my cycle, this isnt much of a problem and has been imporving over the past few weeks.

how many pounds did you gain ?
  11. Registered User

12 while loosing body fat. Dont know how much I have kept, dont have a scale anymore, still lookin good though.
  12. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Jminis is right. I've seen it happen with my own labs before. But it's still nice to know that the boys are working again!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

That is one massive PCT treatment too. Up to 60 mg. Nolva, 6oxo, ZMA, and clomid. You should still be blowing up. All you're missing is some tribulus & avena sativa.
    Sounds like a killer cycle though, congratulations on your success.
    What did this cycle and PCT set you back. $400?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MF210
    What did this cycle and PCT set you back. $400?
    Never mind, I forgot about the HGH, that probably multiplied the cost. Your body must have morphed.
  15. Registered User

Let me see, the transdermal cost me about 60, the 3 bottles of nolva cost me about 75. The 4 bottles of 6oxo cost me 80, the 4ad cost me 40, the m5aa cost me 30, the m1t was 10, the IGF 1 was 200, the supplies were 25, the clomid cost me 10 dollars.530 dollars, I did make a pretty big change, but as I was coming off cycle I started having problems with my girl that kind of made me stressed and unmotivated, plus I got sick, PLUS I started school, so I was out of the gym for nearly 3 weeks, about went crazy, but I continued to loose fat and retain most of my muscle. I am going to start cutting in a little bit and I will post pics once I get started.

My next cycle will not be as expensive, but it will be better, no more transdermals for me, pinning some 4ad/ 1 test, and some oral M5aa, or possible some m5aa prop. Also gonna add some IGF-1 (maybe) and HCG into the mix. Wont use as much nolva for the PCT next time, and will use 300mgs of 6oxo instead of 600, unless I can get it for 20 bucks a bottle again.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

It seems a lot of people love IGF post cycle, or the last 2wks of cycle, and 2wks pct. Sounds like a wonderful way to cap off a cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno developing 3 weeks into PCT
    By AntiFaith in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. 12 week test E cycle, 6 weeks into pct still no mornin wood
    By stankyleg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. 3 weeks into PCT....
    By Dieselk in forum Anabolics