rs-transaderm?

TulsaTalons

Awards
so i was gonna pick up a bottle of this but i cant find it anywhere. i guess its sold out? are there any other similar test bases out there?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Theres a thread on this in the transdermals sextion, but in short, yes, **** has been outta stock

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
You can buy it on amazon from Ruthlesssupplements. Unfortunately it's like 85 bucks. I think it's our only option at the moment. I was trying to find coupon codes but couldn't find any.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ruthless sells it now. The previous company (which can't be named on this site) no longer sells it from their store. I would know as I was chosen to log for them and they decided to just screw me over after 3 weeks of telling me "it'll ship today, we promise"

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i just saw yesterday that dermacine has been re released by BPS i guess. i was pretty surprised actually. if your not familiar with dermacrine, its what transderm was based off of and im pretty sure they contain the exact same ingredients and dosages. a google search will surely help you find it

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
i just saw yesterday that dermacine has been re released by BPS i guess. i was pretty surprised actually. if your not familiar with dermacrine, its what transderm was based off of and im pretty sure they contain the exact same ingredients and dosages. a google search will surely help you find it
The dosages aren't the same. Transaderm has more bang for the buck which is why it has become so much more popular. You can get about 6 weeks out of one bottle of Trans and I believe you need 2 bottle of Dermacrine to equal that. I haven't taken Dermacrine so I don't have personal comparison but everyone that I've seen that has taken both says Trans dries much faster and also has a better carrier.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rs-transaderm is a great product.....even though it says 60 servings....at 5 pumps a day has lasted me longer than 60 days

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the servings are wrong, makes you wonder what else is made up, or incorrect....

wicked_sol

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't m1d black from lg be used as a test base? I was running into the same problem finding rs trans and so far amazon is the only place I've found it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
They are both solid products. Yeah, I think BPS picked up dermacrine. It's cheaper so less may not matter as much. That stuff is slimy though I'd still use it. It's just a pain. Not sure where it will be selling but I know transderm is coming back soon.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
The dosages aren't the same. Transaderm has more bang for the buck which is why it has become so much more popular. You can get about 6 weeks out of one bottle of Trans and I believe you need 2 bottle of Dermacrine to equal that. I haven't taken Dermacrine so I don't have personal comparison but everyone that I've seen that has taken both says Trans dries much faster and also has a better carrier.
oh yeah your absolutely correct. i forgot trans does have like twice the doses as derma. i have used both and trans does dry very quickly compared to derma. also, you apply MUCH less trans then derma. with derma, i almost run out of skin to apply the cream to if im using 5 pumps. 5 pumps of trans is probably about the same volume as one pump of derma. so yes, applying trans in significantly quicker and easier and dries much faster.