dazed kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

black06

Awards
has anyone heard anything out of dazed recently? I ordered a kit almost three weeks ago and haven't gotten anything. Sent him an e-mail on Friday and haven't heard back yet. I've ordered from him before and it's taken 7-9 days max to get my order. Just curious if anyone knew anything I didn't.

C

crane

Awards
just order 2 weeks ago and got mine 4 days later.
as far as i know everything is going fine.

B

black06

Awards
Hmm, I'm getting worried now. I've been out of town the past 2 or 3 weekends... if it got here on a day I was gone someone may have messed with my mail.

C

crane

Awards
probably backed up and probably doesn't get the order in any specific order.
did you try emailing him? how did you pay cash or cc. i used cc maybe why mine came faster
don't know. wait another week or 2 or email a mod for some suggestions.

B

black06

Awards
probably backed up and probably doesn't get the order in any specific order.
did you try emailing him? how did you pay cash or cc. i used cc maybe why mine came faster
don't know. wait another week or 2 or email a mod for some suggestions.
I paid with my cc through paypal. I wrote him another e-mail this morning, hopefully he'll respond. This is just really bad timing, between a million things going on personal and work, and not being able to get in the gym or eat like i want for the past 6 weeks I'm down 10+ pounds. Feeling like I've lost a whole year worth of hard work right now. I really needed that kit when I ordered it. Guess I should have had a plan B.

C

crane

Awards
yeah i am the same way. down 10lbs also feeling skinny and been outa
protein shakes for a while. but that will all change soon.

did you hear anything back from him?
did you pm a mod?

B

black06

Awards
yeah i am the same way. down 10lbs also feeling skinny and been outa
protein shakes for a while. but that will all change soon.

did you hear anything back from him?
did you pm a mod?
Yeah, finally heard back from him. Apparently I didn't toggle through all the screens I should have when I ordered & he got my money but no notifiication of my order, he says that happens often. He wrote me back Wednesday night & said he'd send ASAP. Good news is it wasn't stolen & I don't have to reorder. Thanks for the help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What is his website for orders?

Is he a board sponser?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
No he is not a board sponser.

J

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I ordered stuff from dazed two weeks ago and still nothing and no email response

Booh

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well now that I read the post above I am GLAD I couldn't find their website.

I found universalkits.com

Less money and FANTASTIC customer serivice. I received a confirmation email WITH tracking # the day after I ordered and my items arrived the next day.

I ordered 2 kits and then like a goof ball I mixed up which vial of oil went with which kit. So I emailed them asking which goes with which kit and less than 3 business hours later they answered my question.

I just emailed asking them to post here.

D

dazed

Awards
That is interesting considering I am up to date on all orders and emails.....

C

crane

Awards
ordered again and kit cam in 4 days later

i will agree with that d

S

SeaHawk22

Awards
I just orderd and my order came right in. Great Job!!!!

G

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Well now that I read the post above I am GLAD I couldn't find their website.

I found universalkits.com

Less money and FANTASTIC customer serivice. I received a confirmation email WITH tracking # the day after I ordered and my items arrived the next day.

I ordered 2 kits and then like a goof ball I mixed up which vial of oil went with which kit. So I emailed them asking which goes with which kit and less than 3 business hours later they answered my question.

I just emailed asking them to post here.
I ordered kits from Universalkits and received one with a broken BA/BB vial. When I asked them to replace it, I go no response. Exactly how great can their customer service really be when they don't answer their email?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bro don't ask me I am telling you MY experience

If it were me I would email them a second time and see what happened but you instead decided to put your complaint here that was YOUR choice.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
Customer Service

That's correct. It was my choice.
What GoPower is saying is news to me, we have never ignored anyone in regards to customer service issues. If he did in fact email us it could have been a number of things..... We lost a hardrive a few months ago and all the emails and information that was there at the time, we were also burglarized by a competitor and lost all of our computers. Maybe the email never reached us and GoPower didn't make another attempt. We give full refunds to disatisfied customers and international customers whos orders we can't track that claim they never received it. When a customer receives a broken item which pretty much NEVER happens we replace it immediately and sometimes throw in a FREE gift. This is obviously a miscommunication of some kind because we would never risk our reputation or future business over a little BA/BB. The customer is always right at universalkits and as long as we are around they always will be. GoPower feel free to email me at [email protected] and your next kit is FREE to make up for the miscommunication and if you still need the BA/BB let me know and it will fly today. By the way thanks to the bro that gave us the heads up here, it is truly appreciated.

mr.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B IGF-1/GH 2
I Anabolics 1
FrTimothy Anabolics 3
S Anabolics 2
T Anabolics 0