Who takes oral dianabol often???

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm wanting to get some more info on this matter and discuss a few things in some PM's that I would rather not bring up on the forum.

Thanks Eric

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like what? how to administer it rectally?

hey, no shame bro, we understand, maximum absorbtion an all....

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i wonder why he made the distinction of 'oral' dianabol, as well.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
that's crazy that i've never heard of that!

thanks rodja

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ask it here in the forum. other than sourcing, its all fair game. That way other people who search for dianabol later can get their questions answered too. Thats the point of the forum.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe he wants to get a "hook up" or is a cop? :smoker:

justliftit

Awards
I've done some d-bol before and it is still my favorite oral. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
There is an injectable dianabol a la injectable winstrol.
Yep but f*ck that intra muscular sh*t.. Might as well just shoot it intravenously. It works better trust me

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really hope you are kidding...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*whew* :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
just sayin, there's a lot of crazy sh*t i've been hearing about since my return... some of it just makes me go "wtf" and shake my head in disbelief.

ManBeast

hove131

hove131

Awards
Ok ok im looking for a legitimate source. Just coming off epi and want to try some dbol on my next bulk. There I said it :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Going on this forum talking about orals is like joining a v8 car forum talking about a Hyundai gets!ha

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Lmao I pinned twice today,,, hahaha!!!! No fear mi amigos

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Hey loco that was a vein I hit the other day twice! Haha as u said!my tans wear off abit n i can see more veins n gee there's a heap there ha n where the pin marks r is straight bang on the vein ha ha u wer on it bro!cheers

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Going on this forum talking about orals is like joining a v8 car forum talking about a Hyundai gets!ha

My 17th birthday is next week and im thinking about starting a 12 week cylce of test cyp. Go big or go home!!!!

:naughty:

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Hey loco that was a vein I hit the other day twice! Haha as u said!my tans wear off abit n i can see more veins n gee there's a heap there ha n where the pin marks r is straight bang on the vein ha ha u wer on it bro!cheers
Hahaha!!! Always draw back before plunging,,,, lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My 17th birthday is next week and im thinking about starting a 12 week cylce of test cyp. Go big or go home!!!!

:naughty:
Lmao,,, guess you decided you don't want to grow any taller, also that you've given up on your nuts having a future,,, LMAO!!! At your age a high calorie, high protein diet coupled with heavy lifting will get you a hell of a lot farther!! Hate to be you

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I always pin the outside of my thigh above nut height,, never have a problem

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Lmao,,, guess you decided you don't want to grow any taller, also that you've given up on your nuts having a future,,, LMAO!!! At your age a high calorie, high protein diet coupled with heavy lifting will get you a hell of a lot farther!! Hate to be you
I wish you could hear sarcasm over the interweb haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i knew it, man, people have balls, or something, (no shame?) to ask for source info, pm or w/e. i just put in the leg work myself to find a legit source.

it's like a bum asking for money who is perfectly capable of working himself....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
good post what an idiot coming on here asking for methandrostenolone.
i knew it, man, people have balls, or something, (no shame?) to ask for source info, pm or w/e. i just put in the leg work myself to find a legit source.

it's like a bum asking for money who is perfectly capable of working himself....

evodrag

Awards
This tread has run off topic a lil bit. Agreed about pinning higher on outside of quad. Ive never had a painful inject there. Its there or in my *******....Its a fetish! JK

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't even be asking in PMs, this is not a sourcing board.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This tread has run off topic a lil bit. Agreed about pinning higher on outside of quad. Ive never had a painful inject there. Its there or in my *******....Its a fetish! JK
yea, so stay on topic, this isn't the topic^

hove131

hove131

Awards
I knew I would get flamed but its all good because I got the help I was looking for. Carry on now ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the world is full of kind hearted people willing to help out the less intelligent.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the world is full of kind hearted people willing to help out the less intelligent.
statistically, it is less probable that a more intelligent person would need the help of the lesser.

also, i think intelligence is hierarchic, in that it would be rare that two people have exactly the same intelligence, meaning, invariably, your aforementioned phenomenon will ensue .

I always have found it funny that those supposedly believing in evolution, and by extension, darwin's concept of ''survival of the fittest'', are the first ones to push social programs looking after the weak and unintelligent/lazy/etc, and making sure that they survive.

the hypocrisy knows no bound. Or, maybe, it's just plain ol' delusion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh, okay. (too much waky tobacky?) i was just saying somone who doesn't have the motivation, or ability, w/e to learn for themselves is less intelligent than someone who does. (intelligence: the ability (or capacity) to learn.)

hove131

hove131

Awards
Just throwing this out there but I researched for awhile. I found some decent looking sources but I don't like taking chances with my money so I figured what would it hurt to ask around on here without actually coming out and asking. I'm not dumb or ignorant in anyway and I heavily research everything I do. I always have. This sort of thing is hit and miss so i didn't want to risk anything or learn a hard lesson like I'm sure many of you have on here. I do appreciate the help I have received thus far. Thanks again.

Eric

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
uh, okay. (too much waky tobacky?) i was just saying somone who doesn't have the motivation, or ability, w/e to learn for themselves is less intelligent than someone who does. (intelligence: the ability (or capacity) to learn.)
you actually took the time to include such a useless edit as '( too much waky tobacky)'?

thats funny.

not so much the parenthetical phrase,but, the inclusion of the edit,itself. Truthfully, i would love to have access to wacky tobacky,but, due to the fact that i don't like travelling with marijuana, because of it's possible consequences to financial aid, and the ramifications to my study habits, I do not partake.

you understand the tone all wrong,though. I didn't mean that you were a liberal( who knows you might be). It was merely an analysis of the ridiculous social construct I was reminded of by your post.

The first paragraph was actually a joke ( the one about the hierarchy of individual's intelligence). '' Big Bang Theory'' it a favorite show of mine, and I guess it was Sheldoneque for me to include such a critique .

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
statistically, it is less probable that a more intelligent person would need the help of the lesser.

also, i think intelligence is hierarchic, in that it would be rare that two people have exactly the same intelligence, meaning, invariably, your aforementioned phenomenon will ensue .

I always have found it funny that those supposedly believing in evolution, and by extension, darwin's concept of ''survival of the fittest'', are the first ones to push social programs looking after the weak and unintelligent/lazy/etc, and making sure that they survive.

comically, I don't particularly believe in evolution how its portrayed - not because of religious beliefs, but mostly because evolution doesn't answer how life started from non-life even if it is a potential answer for what happened after that. Not like creationism sounds more realistic either (less so if anything) so i'm stuck at not having much belief in the area at all. Sort of like an evolutionary/creationism agnostic :)

At the same time, I don't believe in social welfare programs at all.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:confused: