Arimidex mid cycle

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just started Arimidex .25mg eod at 8 weeks into my test e cycle and damn it's kinda kickin my butt alil. It's definitely reduced alot of bloating but now I'm alot more achey the next day after a lift. My muscles seem to tire out and cramp up much faster during lift. My joints feel alil more achey late at night and first thing in the morning and I'm having night sweats big time. Soaked the bed last night and woke feeling like hell. I'm thinking too either taper it off all together or lower it to .25 every two days and see how that goes. The water retention may have been my friend to protect me and I just booted it out the door. Thoughts? Similar Experiences ? $10 says beast is the first to reply! Lol

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
where's my $10?? :D

haha jk but hopefully someone can help out...i've got no experience with arimidex

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
You cold start by tapering it to .25 every three days. Also, drink more water especially if you have been sweating a lot. It might just take a little more effort now to stay properly hydrated since you're not holding on to it as readily. You could be slightly dehydrated from the night sweats which might exacerbate your joint sensitivity.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
You cold start by tapering it to .25 every three days. Also, drink more water especially if you have been sweating a lot. It might just take a little more effort now to stay properly hydrated since you're not holding on to it as readily. You could be slightly dehydrated from the night sweats which might exacerbate your joint sensitivity.
I drink 2 gallons a day on average some days more, anymore then that may not be good, but last few days whatever I drink goes right through me. that makes sense about the joints and being dehydrated after sweating all night, I feel better after rehydration for sure but the last couple mornings I've been hurtin. I think I will play around with the dosing and see if it messes with my muscle endurance anymore and if so I may say screw it and just be bloated on cycle. If i can can dial it in correctly and have it not effect my strength or gains that would be great though.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Anybody experience high blood pressure from taking Arimidex? I'm feeling it up there last couple days and have gotten light headed and beat red during physical exertion