What prohormone should i go for?

Profion

Awards
hey guys
im looking for a prohormone that is going to give me some mass and strength, also im looking for something that isent to harsh on the system!

Stats:
Age 22
185cm
90kg

Maxs:
deadlift 210
Squat 185
Bench 130

Hope some of you can give me some advice!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

Profion

Awards
yes i took to the nightdoctor last night, because i was feeling weird.. After talking to him he made me some papirs so that i was able to get some tests taken right away! first test was blood pressure messurement and everything was fine, was done with some electrodes on my body

next test was EKG and everything seemed normal he said, i then said to him that the doctors from my first test ever "heart scan" said something with my heart and thickness! he then answerd that everything seemed normal and the doctors from my easlier first test maybe where talking about hypertrofy blabla.. He said the a muscle was kinda growen in the chamber, i told him that i had researched alot about it and that i taught it was something seroius and he then replied

i should top reading about it and researching on my own hand since ill come across alot of different types wich had nothing to do with that. He said everything was good, i was a normal healthy young adult!

Ill still be waiting to get my monitor home and see what is says, the cycle im wanting to run is going to be done 15th aka when i get my results form the 10days of using the monitored machine

Profion

Awards
We also spoke about my anxiety and he said that my breathing problems and heart "pain" "pressure" what ever mainly was because of my creating it in my mind!

he asked: Do you feeling calm in ure stomach / heart area.. i said no
Do you feel warm and ure heart rate increased... i said yes
Do you have sweatty hand or feet... i said both

he then replied well, you anxiety might cause you the everyday problems u are having right now... i think he is right, but how shoudent i?? since the day after my heart scan these problems began meaning its all in my mind! im calm when im with friend and familie, and have no issues

he then asked me if i ever had holicinated, seen things, heard voices ect.. i said nay :p i now and then discuss with my self, but thats it heheh
asked him why; and he said he just wanted to see if there was any mental problems that might evolve blabla
kinda wierd. but must have to be something with my anxeity since he asked

he also asked if i was aggresiv by nature and was fighting people, i said not other then when i do MMA :p

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if u cant bench 135 once u shouldnt be taking steroids, lift naturally for 5 more years/
hey guys
im looking for a prohormone that is going to give me some mass and strength, also im looking for something that isent to harsh on the system!

Stats:
Age 22
185cm
90kg

Maxs:
deadlift 210
Squat 185
Bench 130

Hope some of you can give me some advice!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if he's in kg he's over 300lb bench. Thats not bad for 190