H-drol/Epi LOG, W/ PICS , CRITIQUE! LETS GO…

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
H-drol/Epi 1st CYCLE, WITH PICS , CRITIQUE!!! LETS GO…

This is my first cycle ever, and I’ll admit it, 4 weeks ago I did not even know what a PH was. A “friend” recommended these awesome “supplements” and I took em. I know I was stupid for not doing my research ahead of time. I went into this cycle COMPLETELY blind:33:, and had no idea what I was getting myself into, luckily I have done quite a bit of reading in the past few weeks (especially @ these boards :13:!) Thanks guys!

OK That being said… I Start my 4th Week Tomorrow… Today is day 21…

My Dosing looks like this… |50/30|50/30|75/45|75/45|75/45|75/45| of cloned Hdrol/Epi…
Like I said I Start week 4 Tomorrow. Really excited for these last 3 weeks, as I am now starting to see and feel some very nice noticeable effects!

Been taking 1200mg Fish oil 3x Daily, Cycle Assist 4 Pills 2x Daily, Multivitamin, B100, Ginko, with some added Cycle Support powder mixed into some shakes… Protein shake immediately after workout and before bed…

I'm 26 years old BTW.

I am eating about 500 cal over what I would normally eat, but I am really aiming for body recomp, I’de like to loose about 4-5 lbs of fat over my midsection and gain 5-8 lbs of muscle ideally… So far it seems like I am def on track. All my muscles are noticeably bigger and better defined, and I’ve gained 5 Lbs since day one, up to 190 from 185… I am considering dropping the cal a bit…

I am an animal @ the gym, and I’ve been getting random compliments left and right, it’s pretty awesome, going to push really hard for the 2nd half of my FIRST cycle…

For PCT I have Novaldex (Not sure how I am going to dose it yet for this particular cycle?) and also 2 weeks supply of A-HD, I am considering what else to add to my PCT, but I am not sure exactly what would be most beneficial to run here. I’m open for suggestions… I was thinking maybe HCG or FORMA? What else are my options?

Also I have some Clen and t3 I was going to run for cutting cycle after my PCT… These should never be run on a PH cycle correct or no? I’m going to post some pics for ya’ll so you can see the progress I’ve made in only 3 weeks so far… Also I have been doing cardio ONE TIME per week, so basically not at all. Should I increase the cardio?? (Obviously right??) I want to gain as much dry muscle as possible, but also make these Abs pop, and right now they are still buried under some FAT…

:wavey:Suggestions? PCT? Thanks! :wavey:

:banana:Sorry about starting this thread on week 3, but here we go… :banana:

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
OK the first pic is about 60 days before I started this cycle (I;ve been making positive progression steadily for a year now...)

and the second pic is Day 19 (yesterday)... I'll try to keep ya'll posted...

And I welcome ANY and ALL COMMENTS, CRITIQUES, COMPLAINTS, MESSAGES, QUESTIONS, ANSWERS, .... WHATEVER!!!!! BRING IT. :laugh:

Attachments

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
good one.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I wouldn't be running 2 methyls for 6 weeks straight...but then again I like my liver

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbd but u crazy running two methyls..I wouldve done one and wait for the other..But def in to see progress

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
ISU, its obviously a joke post. thats why i said good one

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
def NOT a joke post THANK YOU very much.... the PH I am taking (Vengeance by UG Pharma) contains 25mg Hdrol 15mg Epi in each pill...
WTF??????????????????:twak:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so where are the results pics? all i see is two starting pics?

*edit, nvm, i see this is supposed to be some kind of a progress log or sumptin.... wrong section.

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
Not exactly a progress log, but I will post progress... I did have quite a few questions RE: cutting, and PCT... also WTF, the PH im taking has both these compounds in it already... IT IS THAT UNSAFE AND BAD FOR MY LIVER/BODY? What am I supposed to do about it now, 21 days in?? Anyone??

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
def NOT a joke post THANK YOU very much.... the PH I am taking (Vengeance by UG Pharma) contains 25mg Hdrol 15mg Epi in each pill...
WTF??????????????????:twak:
i thought it was a joke post because, i guess, by accident, you happen to make a post exhibiting traits we commonly find in 'troll' ( joke) posts i.e. stating that you didnt know what you were taking when you started the cycle, making comments about drugs that were factually and customarily wrong, asking questions about pct after being deep into your cycle, mentioning your drive in the gym, spelling Nolvadex wrong,capitalizing FIRST when stating this is your first cycle as to accentuate that you are basically learning as you go , stating you wanted to gain as much lean mass as possible while also shedding several pounds of fat and making your abs pop, an abundance of smiley faces, etc.

i thought you were trying to be funny by laying it on so thick. i was wrong.

i hope your cycle turns out great.

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
OK. Thanks for critiquing the fact that i'm a newb to this world, and I tried to make this abundantly clear. However I do have some questions and issues that I'd love if someone could help me address as IM NOT JOKING thanks!....

ok look, i've included a pic of UG PHARMA Vengeance...

Attachments

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
whats the question

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Not exactly a progress log, but I will post progress... I did have quite a few questions RE: cutting, and PCT... also WTF, the PH im taking has both these compounds in it already... IT IS THAT UNSAFE AND BAD FOR MY LIVER/BODY? What am I supposed to do about it now, 21 days in?? Anyone??
Just don't run it any longer than 4 weeks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
PCT
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
This is what I would run for pct.
How is your blood pressure?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahaha "novadex"
That stuff is garbage

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me Torem is the best than comes clomid

srblan

Awards
  • Established
My lab animals are taking torem with a clomid kicker right now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know about totem but nolva is way better than clomid
Torem brought me back quick with min sides. Clomid wasn't bad neither. Didn't get the bitch sides lmao. Never tried nolba though

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of toremifine as well, brings the boys back ASAP.

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
Lil update... starting day 22 today, feeling great... Not sleeping too great however. I'm sure id have better gains if I was sleeping for a little longer, I get 5-7hrs a night, almost never continuous sleep unless I take a Temezapam or a ton of 5htp before sleep (But im trying very hard to lay off any and all other substances while on this cycle) ...

since the start of my cycle i've gained an astonishing 9.5 lbs so far, had blood pressure done yesterday and it is within normal, pretty good for me actually... I'm going to run this sucker for as long as I can, I know the two menthyls are super bad, but I don't want to be left with a useless week or two's supply of PH?

pyrojason

Awards
(New to site, forum and everything related to this)
Melatonin is a good idea if you need it, just make sure you give yourself time to sleep since when it works you are really out cold. (Same stuff your body produces to make you sleepy/stay sleeping.)

Does anyone else have any info on this "ug pharma vengeance" product? I'm curious as to its effects (positive and negative) and how it really should be used. Also, Liver problems? How often should you take this stuff in particular?
I'm about a month late but hopefully someone else is looking for this info as well.
Thanks.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
(New to site, forum and everything related to this)...

...Does anyone else have any info on this "ug pharma vengeance" product? I'm curious as to its effects (positive and negative) and how it really should be used. Also, Liver problems? How often should you take this stuff in particular?...
Stay away from oral steroid c0cktails

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on those after pics...

pyrojason

Awards
Sounds like good stuff but I'm still cautious to any results long term, especially with prolonged cycles. Seems worth looking into.