fin kit help....??????

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My kit finally came in... I have one 10 pack of finaplix h.... I thought the kit would come with instructions,,, it did not .... came with three vials.. one empty, one with a small amount of clear liquid and the third filled with clear yellow liquid... one 5cc syringe, one 10cc syringe, two 18 gauge needles and a whatman filter,,,,, please, either give me some good instructions and/or a link to learn jow to do this....
Thanks guys, in advance!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Hahaha... I found a link to elitefitness that has instructions ...... GAME ON!!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Well I'm on here about as much as my girlfriend is on Facebook,, so if I suddenly quit posting you'll know why,, Hahaha
Btw I told her that the stuff might make me go limp LOL,,, Said if she wants "some" she better get as much as she can before it kicks in!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Just go to one of those company's that make dildos the exact size of your dick....give that to her and tell her to pack it away in the event of an "emergency". I'm sure you can get one complete with a set of actual size balls too.....since your dick will be limp AND your balls shrunk. :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
wheres manbeast anyways? If he doesn't show in like 5 minutes....he's fukcin fired....he is supposed to be here 24/7 with "mini-breaks"....he's been gone longer than any "mini-break" i know of........

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol^

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! Even the Beast needs to sleep some assh*le :D I'm surprised it didn't come with instructions though...

ManBeast

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yo thought you needed to kits for a 40mg daily dose? thats what I did. basskillers conversions all used two kits...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Bought a 2g kit.... cooking it up right now as I type ...hahaha.... first time tren user/cooker...wanted to start small...lol...this shït is intimidating

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Bought a 2g kit.... cooking it up right now as I type ...hahaha.... first time tren user/cooker...wanted to start small...lol...this shït is intimidating
Popping the tren cooking cherry lol!
Awwww yeaaaaa

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Gotta say,,, this is pretty cool,,, I'm having fun

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fina pellets mmmmm have fun I wont EVER touch trenbolone again

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Do you all pre filter with a coffee filter??? Or is the whatman sufficient to do the filtering???

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Do you all pre filter with a coffee filter??? Or is the whatman sufficient to do the filtering???
I always prefilter with a coffee filter and a funnel. While it's draining for a couple hours put some plastic wrap over the top of the funnel to limit evaporation. The fina pellets are made of mostly filler so you'll have a bunch of sludge left in the coffee filter after it drains. Just squeeze out what you can and toss the crud, the tren is dissolved in the solvent and drains through. Getting out all that filler sludge beforehand will keep your whatman filter from getting clogged and crapping out on you. Otherwise you could go through three or four whatman's. Hope that helps

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My stomach is doing flip flops looking at the finished product!!! Gonna wait until tomorrow,,,, I'm off tomorrow,,, about to go to work now .... need to do this on my day off in case I need an excessive amount of fetal position time!! HAHAHA!!!!

ForumRunner_20120223_092922.png

ForumRunner_20120223_092922.png

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, pre-filtering is a must unless you want to kill whatmans. And your fina looks awesome. Enjoy it :)

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Did you see how sparkly clear it is? :)
I can almost read through it!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
In the end I ended up with 20 ml of oil .... what's a good estimate of mg/ml... I used 2000mg of fin... not sure how much gets lost in the process,,, I'm guessing 20%-25%, but that is just a guess

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd assume none was lost, that way you are slightly underdosing instead of potentially overdosing, but that's just me.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd assume none was lost, that way you are slightly underdosing instead of potentially overdosing, but that's just me.

ManBeast
Makes sense.... it's all just random numbers to me anyhow,, lol,, having never done tren I'm going to let the sides dictate my final dosage,,, starting small and building slowly,,, this shït is intimidating based on all the comments people have given me about it,,,,

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My hell and kat came today,,, going to start an official log tomorrow,,, wanted to put my precycle lab results up, but they haven't arrived in the mail.... taking measurements and everything tomorrow .....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Make sure its in the log section :D

ManBeast