whats this ams duel prohormone liquid?

BladeNP

Awards
got an email today about ams duel prohormone liquid has anyone used it or know what its all about sounds like bunk to me? on there site they claim to have 4ad? wtf

demolition

demolition

Awards
yea im with you, and the original price is over 100 bucks, that's alot of cash for a ph, i cant knock it yet but im waiting on some logs. Although i am gunna talk **** about the claim they have that it will pack on 20 lbs in 30 days.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
For what it's worth they are running a 50% off special so I think it's currently $50, but that 20lbs of lean muscle... I mean are we supposed to bump calories to 5500 a day?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Probably not considering 3/4 of muscle is water, thus 1/4 of it is all the actual fibers/cell/organelles. So 5 pounds of muscle cell growth and 15 lbs of the water that comes with it.

For what it's worth they are running a 50% off special so I think it's currently $50, but that 20lbs of lean muscle... I mean are we supposed to bump calories to 5500 a day?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont one of you suckers on their spam list c & p the email so we can give you a better idea of what this is about.