Looking for a Non-PH stack to take before my PH cycle...any suggestions?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I've been a member here since '07 but haven't been that active in the past 2-3 years and I forgot my name/password. I was planning on running an Epistane cycle about a year and a half ago (it's currently in my freezer in a vacuum sealed bag) however, I got into a motorcycle accident around that time and broke a few ribs and needed surgery (metal brackets and whatnot).

This put me out of commission and I haven't been to the gym since November of 2010. At the time of the accident I was about 175-180lbs. and around 10-12% BF. Probably closer to 12%. Because of the accident I'm around 155 and about 16-17% BF. I look disgustingly thin/frail and have fat around my gut/waist/thighs. This is pretty depressing but I'm determined to get back to 175-180 and to have an even lower bf%.

I ran a PH cycle before and was hitting the gym at least 4 times a week so I know the muscle memory is there and I realize it will take some time. I mean, I haven't stepped foot into an actual gym in over a year :17:. I've been running on the treadmill a bit and have been doing pushups here and there just to test how I feel. I think I'm finally ready to hit the iron.

Since I haven't been in the gym for so long I don't want to just take the Epi b/c it'll be a complete waste so my question is, what's a great non-ph stack I can take that can get me somewhat back to the level of "regular gym goer" before I cycle? And what I mean by that is someone who goes let's say 3-4x's a week. I know these aren't miracle pills but being out of the game I need that boost of energy and mental focus to get me back into the swing of things. My strength is at an all time low, my muscles are getting softer and I have zero definition. Any suggestions/feedback would be GREATLY appreciated (also money is not a concern). Please let me know if you need any other information from me in order to better answer my question. Thanks. It feels good to be back.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
test factor and X-factor advanced

Natadrol and recompadrol

triazole/activate xtreme

some of my preferred natty stacks but theres a million different stacks out there and everyone gonna say something different. I listed those in order of my favorite.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natadrol and endosurge
Or
Anabeta, daa, endosurge and erase

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FormulaX / EndoSurge

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Any sides I should worry about with what's been recommended? Also, how long should I be off from these test boosters before I can start the PH?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Free test/ igf-2
Drive/ hghup
Natadrol/ ghenerate
Triazole/ daa
Anabeta/ freetest

All of the above would make awesome natty stacks IMO.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Testabolan v2/Rev. 2/Intimidate!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sides I should worry about with what's been recommended? Also, how long should I be off from these test boosters before I can start the PH?
There aren't any sides besides lots of woodys lol. Watever stack u choose run for 6-8weeks

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
There aren't any sides besides lots of woodys lol. Watever stack u choose run for 6-8weeks
Hahaha last question as I'm doing more research on all the products. Will there be any impotency afterward from the boosters or will I be alright?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I may have misunderstood, but I would take a longer wait until jumping into the PH, at least a good 4 - 6 months of good training again.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Yeah, I think he was saying w/e cycle I choose just run that for 6-8 weeks but he didn't give a period of time between the first and the PH one. That 4-6 month wait might work out better as I can take the PH late winter and be ready for next summer.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Lol natadrol = hairloss + thinning

Triazole + Activate xtreme Ive read many great reviews

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha last question as I'm doing more research on all the products. Will there be any impotency afterward from the boosters or will I be alright?
No there wont be any..My opinion is do the 6-8 week stack and see where u at..If you still feel like going into ph's after the stack wait 4weeks, than you can go into ph if you want. You can actually jump right into it if you want.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Lol natadrol = hairloss + thinning

Triazole + Activate xtreme Ive read many great reviews

well from the looks of it you have some hair to spare.

anyways i've never heard of this side effect can someone elaborate on how natadrol causes hair loss?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I'm reading some logs about anabeta + erase + DAA. This might be an interesting stack. Thanks again to everyone for your suggestions and feedback.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

anyways i've never heard of this side effect can someone elaborate on how natadrol causes hair loss?
I've used natadrol several times and never experienced hair loss. It works great for me for what it's worth. But everyone is different.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards

6 days into natadrol, at 4 caps per day i noticed decent thinning

am now spending money on toco 8 + hairloss shampoo in a attempt to gain it back

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I came across anabeta and anabeta elite. It looks like the dosage in elite is at 1600mg of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC (root) Extract but it's pretty expensive. Anyone try the elite one? Also, am I better off with the Erase reg or Erase pro?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
6 days into natadrol, at 4 caps per day i noticed decent thinning

am now spending money on toco 8 + hairloss shampoo in a attempt to gain it back

Thats kind of weird Ive never noticed any hair thinning or shedding Ill keep an eye out for it this time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate plus supremacy would be killer IMO!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first off, if you have been to 180 before naturally, then you can do it again, naturally.

second, i suggest getting back into the flow of things for a good while before you jump on a PH

my favorite test boosting stacks are these

Libido - DAA + Sustain Alpha

Muscle Building - DAA + IGF 2 + an AI of your choice

All around Test (strength, libido) - Sustain Alpha + DAA + IGF 2 + Anabeta

steppinRazor

Awards
I came across anabeta and anabeta elite. It looks like the dosage in elite is at 1600mg of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC (root) Extract but it's pretty expensive. Anyone try the elite one? Also, am I better off with the Erase reg or Erase pro?
What is this anabeta elite you speak of??

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
first off, if you have been to 180 before naturally, then you can do it again, naturally.

second, i suggest getting back into the flow of things for a good while before you jump on a PH

my favorite test boosting stacks are these

Libido - DAA + Sustain Alpha

Muscle Building - DAA + IGF 2 + an AI of your choice

All around Test (strength, libido) - Sustain Alpha + DAA + IGF 2 + Anabeta
Did not get to 180 natural. Had help from a PH. I have a good amount of fat but I look thin because I lost most of my muscle. I'm looking to put on mass (hopefully with a lean bulk) through march and april and then cut through may to be in shape for june - aug. Then give my body a rest and then around winter time start the PH. I'm looking for minimal sides, mass/strength and a lower bf%. I mean my ultimate goal is 180 under 10% bf which is not going to happen over night so at this point I just want to get into some kind of shape and then build upon that. If I can take something natural now and get to somewhere between 160-170 with say 12-13% bf in those 8 weeks I'd be happy. Anything better than that will be gravy.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
What is this anabeta elite you speak of??
Crap. I can't post links yet but go to ***.com and type in anabeta and the elite product comes up. I got to PES's site and it doesn't exist. I doubt a PES rep will come into this thread but I would love to hear from them about this.

caz1238

Awards
Neogenix Supremacy, and endosurge / activate extreme.

add DAA? and your set

steppinRazor

Awards
Crap. I can't post links yet but go to ***.com and type in anabeta and the elite product comes up. I got to PES's site and it doesn't exist. I doubt a PES rep will come into this thread but I would love to hear from them about this.

hahah holy ****... why didnt i get an email about this?!
i gotta see a write up on this stuff..thanks for pointing me in the right direction man

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
hahah holy ****... why didnt i get an email about this?!
i gotta see a write up on this stuff..thanks for pointing me in the right direction man
No problem. Let me know what info you find out.

Ando55

Awards
Daa and testopro
I got so many stacks planned! Rofl, First I'll do Testopro+Stoked+HGHPro, then I would like do the same but with Erase/Erase Pro Involved and DAA.

My List of Great Stacks:

Testopro, Stoked, HGHPro, (Erase/Erase Pro/DAA Optional)

Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Lean Xtreme (Craze for DS Love and locks the game up for sure!)

Endosurge, Erase/Erase Pro, DAA

Athletix Triple Threat + Erase (Anabeta Optional)

Formula X, Endosurge, Erase/Erase Pro

This back half of last year going into 2012 I added a few new companies into my favorite list of companies: AI Sports been on it, PES, Driven Sports, Athletix, Bulk Performance Solutions, keep it up everyone!!!

P.S. For the guys on these stacks, I feel sorry for your girlfriend/wife. ROFL

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Natadrol + glycobol or slinsane + clean diet and hard training = recomp.

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Am using the atletix triple stack + erase. And am up 5 pound in a little over 1 month. I eat around 3k cal and every third day I jump up to 4-45k. Good results so far steady increase in strength

Ando55

Awards
Am using the atletix triple stack + erase. And am up 5 pound in a little over 1 month. I eat around 3k cal and every third day I jump up to 4-45k. Good results so far steady increase in strength

How's Recovery and Libido on this stack bro?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
WHAT does anabeta even do?

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Libido and recovery are pretty good. To the other question about anabeta am not sure what does I never taken it. From what I have read it's a nutrient partintioner. Sorry for the misspell

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@ANDO libido and recovery are pretty good but the best thing to me is the strength gains it been steady increase

@HUSKER. Am not sure what anabeta does never have taken it and doesn't really entice me to so most likey won't spend the money on it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got so many stacks planned! Rofl, First I'll do Testopro+Stoked+HGHPro, then I would like do the same but with Erase/Erase Pro Involved and DAA.

My List of Great Stacks:

Testopro, Stoked, HGHPro, (Erase/Erase Pro/DAA Optional)

Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Lean Xtreme (Craze for DS Love and locks the game up for sure!)

Endosurge, Erase/Erase Pro, DAA

Athletix Triple Threat + Erase (Anabeta Optional)

Formula X, Endosurge, Erase/Erase Pro

This back half of last year going into 2012 I added a few new companies into my favorite list of companies: AI Sports been on it, PES, Driven Sports, Athletix, Bulk Performance Solutions, keep it up everyone!!!

P.S. For the guys on these stacks, I feel sorry for your girlfriend/wife. ROFL
My girl loves it, shes a horndog. She tells me Im abnormally horny though

Ando55

Awards
I was planning to do Perform, Testopro,Stoked, HGHPro, I get LCLT from Anavite, use aminos and I take Arginine Nitrate lol, sounds like a good run for me too! lol

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Anabeta, erase, DAA.
This is exactly what I decided to run for 8 weeks. Anabeta (wish I knew about the elite version earlier), Erase Pro, and Formula-X. Really excited for this stack. I'm gonna do my best to keep a journal going (pics, measurements, workout results, etc.) I'll keep it offline for a bit and then make a thread. I don't want make it and than if I can't always update it I'll feel like a dick.

I just want to thank you all again for your suggestions. I really think this stack will be a great starting point and will help me get back into some kind of form. If I truly dedicate myself, I believe the results are going to be pretty damn good considering I haven't been in the gym for over a year. Can't wait till the bottles arrive.