MY Beastdrol Stack! need opinions and pct help

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Just wanted people's opinion on my stack, does it have everything I basically need and how would I incorparate my PCT with Clomid, Pes Erase, Titanium XL+Division 1, and for my bridge I was going to just take Stoked. And my other essential supplement stack that I always take is Monster Mass and Code Red + Enoxide for my preworkout. And btw Im 27 and this is my second cycle of SD the first one was from Anabolic Extreme and I didnt really get any side effects like people claim I just got very minor back pumps around the 4th week thats it no headaches or anything just felt awesome and got really big.

Here is my list

1.Beastdrol

2.Formastanzol

3.AI Cycle Support

4.Liver Assist

5.Clomid- Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg/mL - 30 mL

5.PES Erase -

6.Titanium XL + Div 1 (took this before with PES Erase and had an awesome pct)

7.Stoked from (1 week supply)

8.And just for the hell of it Beastdrol T-shirt lol

Last edited:
Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
start taking clomid the day after your last dose of sd along with your natty test booster, ive never used clomid so idk the dosage, and start taking your erase the 3rd week of your pct at 3/2/2/1 for 4 weeks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
*cough* edit out the source in your original post *cough*

It will take more then one bottle of cycle support. You should start it 2 weeks prior to cycle and run it through pct.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
*cough* edit out the source in your original post *cough*

It will take more then one bottle of cycle support. You should start it 2 weeks prior to cycle and run it through pct.
That's a preference. He said he ran sd before with minor sides so he should be alright

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
start taking clomid the day after your last dose of sd along with your natty test booster, ive never used clomid so idk the dosage, and start taking your erase the 3rd week of your pct at 3/2/2/1 for 4 weeks
Gotcha thanks dude

Ryan1000

Awards
these guys got you. you gonna log your cycle? ive got a couple bottles of beast on hand along with a bottle of mdrol i havent gotten to yet.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
these guys got you. you gonna log your cycle? ive got a couple bottles of beast on hand along with a bottle of mdrol i havent gotten to yet.
Im not sure about logging it , I still need to figure out the proper clomid dosage im thinking 50/50/50/50 since Im running a 5 wk cycle along with my Titanium xl + Div 1 and then start Erase on the 3rd week like recommended for four more weeks and then finish it off with Stoked for another week for my bridge and of course with my liver assist throughout cycle and pct, I dont think i need to preload Ive done it this way before and felt good.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that is some very low dosing for a compound that shuts you down hard...

Ryan1000

Awards
Im not sure about logging it , I still need to figure out the proper clomid dosage im thinking 50/50/50/50 since Im running a 5 wk cycle along with my Titanium xl + Div 1 and then start Erase on the 3rd week like recommended for four more weeks and then finish it off with Stoked for another week for my bridge and of course with my liver assist throughout cycle and pct, I dont think i need to preload Ive done it this way before and felt good.
personally i havent used clomid yet, only nolva. but if i was going to run a SD cycle and use clomid id run it 150/100/100/75/50 for a 5 week cycle....although id reccommend 4 weeks MAX on SD...making the clomid dosage 150/100/75/50