Neurocore and Methastadrol?

Jacciardi

Awards
Im currently taking Methastadrol and have not been taking a Pre Workout with it and I feel like I can't get a good workout anymore. Ive read that a Pre should not be taken with a PH but Ive also seen that it is fine, I just want some opinions about whether it is ok to take a Pre Workout with my PH or not, thank you.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on how your body is responding to the ph. If your sides are low or nonexistent I don't see a problem with it. On the other hand if your b.p. is through the roof and sh*t like that I wouldn't do it. Case by case my friend no right or wrong.

Jacciardi

Awards
Well i am also taking cycle assist with the PH and it contains Hawthorn Berry in it which helps with the b.p. correct? I feel fine also so i don't know maybe try it once and see what happens?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well i am also taking cycle assist with the PH and it contains Hawthorn Berry in it which helps with the b.p. correct? I feel fine also so i don't know maybe try it once and see what happens?
if you go to your local fire department they will check your blood pressure for free no questions asked. its worth the 10 mins to find out for sure. just because you feel fine does not mean that your blood pressure is not fine.

personally i get headaches and am unable to focus when my blood pressure spikes, but alot of people dont notice it at all.

rolling the dice with blood pressure is probably not the best idea

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If your arm can fit it, many rite-aids/walgreens/wal*marts have them as well.

ManBeast

Jacciardi

Awards
I took my pre workout yesterday with the methastadrol and although i felt fine before as soon as i took it i started to get a headache and felt like i was gonna puke. No idea if this was due to the pre but i definitely will not be taking one again. I guess for some people its fine and for others its not but i will not be taking one any longer. And manbeast i tried one of those and i don't think it was accurate at all but i will try again for sure, thanks guys.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if the cuff is a tighter fit before you start the machine, it won't be accurate.

Jacciardi

Awards
Alright thanks that makes sense cause it was pretty tight, and just one more question manbeast, it seems like you know a lot about pct so i was just wondering if this was good enough or not, just want your opinion. Nolva 40,20,20,10, free test (natty test booster), and revolution pct black, and kre alkalyn? Is this enough or do i need more, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see an anti-e in there ran at least 1 week past the serm, not sure if pct black has that.

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
these machines are not calibrated very often and are off most of the time. i recommend a manual blood pressure. i have a BP cuff built into my monitor and on average it is off by at least 10 mmHg, that can be the difference between a normal and high reading.

Jacciardi

Awards
manbeast, I'm pretty sure it does but just incase it doesn't, is there one that you would recommend?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Erase is pretty solid.

ManBeast

Jacciardi

Awards
Alright, thanks a lot ill be sure to grab some before the end of my cycle.