Hella Recomp or Beast/Epi .. Advice Need

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
I am not happy with my BF at the moment. It has been some time now since I finished my FIRST PH cycle. I ran Helladrol for 6 weeks up to 100 mg. I has very pleased with the bit of size and solid muscle.

It was after that, during the PCT an injury put me back. Since then the holiday foods and winter set it and my BF increased.

If I run Hella in a "Recomp" .. What would be so different than the first time I ran it??

Looking to add size and definition.

Pretty motivated to drop some BF in the upcoming weeks before any cycle.

I am also considering a Beast / Epi stack.

Suggestions please....

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I always seemed to trim up a good couple percent on bf when I ran hdrol at a high dose, really u can recomp with a lot of stuff if your diet is decent, when I ran hdrol at 75/100/100/100/125/125 I only put on 7lbs but I lost about 2 percent bf, I was eating pretty clean with a high protein and high quality fat intake with low carbs. It was on of my favorite cycles!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Run epi and katana...

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
I always seemed to trim up a good couple percent on bf when I ran hdrol at a high dose, really u can recomp with a lot of stuff if your diet is decent, when I ran hdrol at 75/100/100/100/125/125 I only put on 7lbs but I lost about 2 percent bf, I was eating pretty clean with a high protein and high quality fat intake with low carbs. It was on of my favorite cycles!
I do agree with what you are saying. I feel that if my second time around, I can use HDrol much more efficiently to meet my goals.

But I am also considering a bit more strength, like BeastDrol.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Run epi and katana...
I have heard better things about Katana being less toxic.
I am thinking of running it along side of Hdrol or Beastdrol.

What are the benefits of running ONLY EPI AND KATANA ?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Or u could do a EPI ULTRADOL stack, I'm starting ultradrol and might add a low dose of EPI since I still have about 3/4 a bottle left. All the reviews say ultradrol cuts pretty good too. Just simething to think about..

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Or u could do a EPI ULTRADOL stack, I'm starting ultradrol and might add a low dose of EPI since I still have about 3/4 a bottle left. All the reviews say ultradrol cuts pretty good too. Just simething to think about..
Thanks. I will read some more about ultradrol.

I definitely looking further into epi and katana. Just not sure which ones I want to stack......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Beast is best as a bulker IMHO due to the explosive mass and strength gains. Hella while on a cut-oriented recomp (maint on lifting, 500 deficit on off days) or cutting (250 deficit on lifting, 500 on off days) diet would probably work better and just be easier on you overall IMHO.

ManBeast

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Beast is best as a bulker IMHO due to the explosive mass and strength gains. Hella while on a cut-oriented recomp (maint on lifting, 500 deficit on off days) or cutting (250 deficit on lifting, 500 on off days) diet would probably work better and just be easier on you overall IMHO.

ManBeast
Thanks for the chime in.

I am leaning more towards a 2nd Hella cycle stacked with katana or epi. Along with cardio and a calorie deficit

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd go to katana first despite the higher price as it is non-methylated.

ManBeast

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast
^^Agreed. Do your liver a favor and dont run 2 methyls together.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ManBeast
X2....Katana ran at 300-350mgs will shred you right up!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks. I will read some more about ultradrol.

I definitely looking further into epi and katana. Just not sure which ones I want to stack......
i think beastdrol and ultradrol are the same compound

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nope, beast is a superdrol clone, ultradrol is something different :)

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
nope, beast is a superdrol clone, ultradrol is something different :)

ManBeast
this is the structure listed by antaeus 2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one

this is the superdrol structure 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol or
2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

when i look up methasterone this comes up 17β-Hydroxy-2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-3-one which one is right?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya bro if you got the cash money i agree with punja with the katana/epi cycle. i havent ran katana myself but i ran a 6 week epi cycle and loved it

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And add Rs transderm...you gonna love it!!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of rs transderm, I have looked everywhere for it, anyone wanna pm me a site for one that carries it? Everywhere I look has been sold out.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I kno a place but it cost like 60bucks...