Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What do they feel like

G

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol like 30 mgs of sd and/or 30mgs phera. You'll know it trust me, imagine fatigue after last rep on a forced set, but on your lower back

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol ok don't know bout that yet! I'm bumping up to 30 Thursday :)

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Really tight lower back to the point that you will have to sit down. Believe me you will know it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have a broke tail bone. Hard to sit but still managed to do a 230 pound shoulder press last night ;-)

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Omg I usually take 4 weeks of SD for a kickstart to my injectable cycles and all I can say is the back pumps are painful. Especially after Back day. I live 3 blocks away from my gym and I always walk. After My last set of Deadlifts it was hard to walk home. It's a painful, pumped up feeling in ur lower back

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm on day 13 of sd so far at 20 the whole time with 0 sides

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
All I can say is try and isolate alot and take any pressure off your lower back

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd week at 20mg beastdrol... And I called it quits, back pumps killed me

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Don't quit the cycle cuz of back pumps. Just isolate and don't put too much stress on your lower back, don't jerk the weights up, wear a belt, etc.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Taurine helps alot. It feels like a back cramp from hell.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Taurine helps alot. It feels like a back cramp from hell.
do you take the Taurine before you work out, or in the morning, or just all day?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
40 minutes before working out 3-5 grams some people take up to 6.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
40 minutes before working out 3-5 grams some people take up to 6.
I find all the answers from you and beast gerbil... I've been trying to figure out good dose sizes and dosing times for my taurine!

Thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I normally take 3 g 40 minutes prior but I usually drink monster or rockstar and they have 1 gram of taurine in them.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I don't normally take any Stims or drink energy drinks...I noticed monster has taurine and I always wondered why...I am going to mix it in w my bcaa, protein, glycomaize...one more thing won't hurt

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I normally take 3 g 40 minutes prior but I usually drink monster or rockstar and they have 1 gram of taurine in them.
not the monster, i see people in the gym all the time downing those.....gross.. if im going to drink one i go with redline.. caffeine and chemicals all the way!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Used to be sponsored by monster for paintball, so I got a bit addicted to it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Used to be sponsored by monster for paintball, so I got a bit addicted to it.
i should of been sponsored by them when i worked as a sandwich maker at fire house subs!!! the fueled my late teenage years

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
It feels like "Oh fuk ! ... fuk fuk fuk!"
This! I got it horrible on Pmag. Couldn't stand up straight. Crawling around my apartment in the morning for an hour or so until it loosens enough to stand up, then only being able to stand hunched over like a 90 year old man.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Yeah you will definitely know when it happens .
True story, one day of doing heavy squats and deadlifts I had them so bad almost called my woman to come pick me up from the gym but I just keep setting down and resting til I got to my car it was like heaven when I finally made it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like you all are using too much lower back when you workout. (well, if your doing dead, and heavy squats, okay)

pus sies... :lol:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
When i was on m-drol i ended up taking like 2-3 grams of taurine about 5 times a day keeping it in my system all day, that helped me the most even though thats a lot of remembering to do.