Stacking Andromass v3 with Alphamass?

allen6718

Awards
Can someone help me with this? I was thinking about running the two together this summer. My only concern was the delivery systems with the two are different. Alphamass has less dosage per capsule but their claim is their delivery system is superior to Andromass's which has a much higher dosage. Will running these two together do any harm? Thank you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can someone help me with this? I was thinking about running the two together this summer. My only concern was the delivery systems with the two are different. Alphamass has less dosage per capsule but their claim is their delivery system is superior to Andromass's which has a much higher dosage. Will running these two together do any harm? Thank you.
Not that I know of, think others have done this, and that claim is false

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a very cool stack IMO. 4ad + 1ad + 5diol ......sounds bad ass.

Please report effects,and no there should be no conflicting of delivery systems...

-Matt

allen6718

Awards
Thank you guys. I ran andromass this past summer and went from 167 lbs to 187 lbs. I was very impressed with my results. I was getting compliments from everyone I knew. I then used alphamass this winter and gained around 4 or 5 pounds. I wanted to still keep the 1DHEA in the picture for this up coming summer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you guys. I ran andromass this past summer and went from 167 lbs to 187 lbs. I was very impressed with my results. I was getting compliments from everyone I knew. I then used alphamass this winter and gained around 4 or 5 pounds. I wanted to still keep the 1DHEA in the picture for this up coming summer.
I liked the 1-DHEA myself, any thoughts on AndroBulk?

allen6718

Awards
I thought about giving that a try. Money is kind of a factor too. If I bought Andromass and Alphamass I would have enough for more than a four week cycle. I have heard that Forerunner Labs is coming out with Alphabulk. I would replace the Alphamass with Alphabulk. I couldnt afford two PP products. lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
partial for both so it would run longer
I hear you. I was thinking 3-4 AMv3 and 3-4 AlphaMass.....good idea man :D sort of cuts into the cost of the AMv3 since the AlphaMass is about 1/3 the cost of the AMv3 (with 25% discount). I was looking for something to stack with the AMv3 that was cheap but effective. good thinking.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I am not mistaken AlphaBulk will be just 4Dhea,,, nothing to do with 19nor, don't quote me though

-Matt

allen6718

Awards
I hear you. I was thinking 3-4 AMv3 and 3-4 AlphaMass.....good idea man :D sort of cuts into the cost of the AMv3 since the AlphaMass is about 1/3 the cost of the AMv3 (with 25% discount). I was looking for something to stack with the AMv3 that was cheap but effective. good thinking.

Thank man! I liked the 1DHEA in the andromassv2 so alphamass its a cheap way to keep that in the mix.

allen6718

Awards
If I am not mistaken AlphaBulk will be just 4Dhea,,, nothing to do with 19nor, don't quote me though

-Matt

I havent looked at the components of alphabulk but if you are right I wouldnt need any more 4DHEA.