M1T and liver toxicity... cycle lengths

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.56%

M1T and liver toxicity... cycle lengths

The possible liver toxicity of M1T is well known, but i was wondering if this is more dose dependent? Most recommend no longer than 4 weeks on a cycle but how does the dose play in? I am plannning a 4 weeker but would 6 weeks at 15mg be equivalent to 4 weeks at 10mg in taxing the liver?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.16%

I'm sure 6 weeks at 15mg be worse than 4 weeks at 10mg in taxing the liver. Is that really what you meant to ask?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.56%

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I'm sure 6 weeks at 15mg be worse than 4 weeks at 10mg in taxing the liver. Is that really what you meant to ask?
    naw, I guess I goofed that up a bit...

4 weeks at 15mg as opposed to 6 at 10mg... thank you for clearings things up
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the law of diminishing returns kicks in somewhere between 2-4 weeks. Keeping M1T cycles 2, 3, or 4 weeks means max gains and limits sides and potential health risks. You won't keep gaining astronomically, so why do it? That seems to be what most people have found.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

6 weeks is not a good idea with M1t, shutdown at 10mg for 4 weeks is worse than any other cycle I've ever done. If you have to go 6 weeks, go with M4OHN or a transdermal stack.
  6. darius

Would this cycle be useless?

M1T 5mg once a day for 2 weeks? I hear of people doing 5mg when they start their cycle but usually bump it up.. how are the gains if you just stay at 5mg? Will shutdown still be bad? Would the gains on that low of a dose for 2 weeks even be worth it?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%

HAVE NEVER CYCLED ANYTHING

I NEVER COMPLETELY GO OFF OF ANYTHING. RIGHT NOW I'M DOING M1T, 4 AD, FINEGENX I WILL DO M1T FOR MAYBE 2 WEEKS, THEN, I WILL GO TO NON METHYLS, LIKE REGULAR 1T AND TRANSDERMAL 1T OR EVEN SOME MAG 10. THEN AFTER COUPLE OF WEEKS OF THAT, I WILL TO DO A FEW WEEKS OF SUPERDROL, (LIKE THIS SUPPLEMENT THE BEST). OF COURSE I USED A TON OF SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP WITH ANY SIDE EFFECTS.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%

ANYTHING LESS THAN 30MG OF METHYL TEST DOES ME NO GOOD. AT ALL
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mightyconan
    I NEVER COMPLETELY GO OFF OF ANYTHING. RIGHT NOW I'M DOING M1T, 4 AD, FINEGENX I WILL DO M1T FOR MAYBE 2 WEEKS, THEN, I WILL GO TO NON METHYLS, LIKE REGULAR 1T AND TRANSDERMAL 1T OR EVEN SOME MAG 10. THEN AFTER COUPLE OF WEEKS OF THAT, I WILL TO DO A FEW WEEKS OF SUPERDROL, (LIKE THIS SUPPLEMENT THE BEST). OF COURSE I USED A TON OF SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP WITH ANY SIDE EFFECTS.
    1. bag the "caps lock", please.

2. Most of the posters here are very concerned with maintaining intelligent and safe use of substances such as the ones you have named. Please carefully consider the wisdom of those who have designed and successfully (and safely) utilized these for significant and happy progress. Your idea(s) do not fall into that category.

3. If you find yourself taking some criticism, just remember that people are looking out!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.14%

i found it strange, but at 10mg ED for 4 weeks i didnt notice much shut down at all, but maybe it was just me...my balls didnt shrink up, i didnt have much lethargy at all, and right when i started my PCT my acne started flaring up which is a sign of natural test levels being pretty high. so who knows. maybe i took bunk stuff. it was Gaspari so i doubt it.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.29%

Acne is a sign of fluctuating hormones, necessarily a sign of high test. Also it takes time for the testes to shrink up. A 4 week cycle will shut you down good, but it won't really shrink your boys up. That happens with longer cycles.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mightyconan
    i feel dumber reading this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retain - Metabolites and Liver Toxicity??
    By AleX-69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:09 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 01:14 AM
  3. M1T and Hcg during cycle
    By x2thez53913 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:42 PM
  4. M1T and liver problems?
    By Pauly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3