Pinning problem?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Pinning problem?

I just had a weird experience! normally pin Monday nights but had no pre pads so got sum this morning (tuesday), first the pin (23g x 1,1/4)wouldn't go in to my quad n it hurt like all hell, re drew it blood, so pulled it put out again perped another spot same thing happened hard to go in hurt like all hell started pushing the punger then I feel like a lil rush finished up and then pulled it out n felt light headed/dizzy ha n it was bleeding abit!weird!first time I may have hit a vein but second time same thing???no way?? can't have been another vein, this is the first times this has happened usually it slides in easy doesn't hurt etc!

running deca 300mg 1ml a week!

My mate said it's happened to him last two times????

Does anyone no why is happened?

My conclusion cos I trained legs last night the muscles might be tight and healing today???

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Answers

did you pin with the same needle you drew with? drawing the oil is enough to dull the needle thus making it difficult and painful. there is a good chance that you passed through a vein also that's no biggie but just more reason to aspirate. SO assuming you did all that, Draw with a needle then switch it out for a new one before pinning, needles are way cheap no reason to use the same needle. As far as the vein goes just mark the spot in your memory and move over a bit before pinning again. not sure about your experience but there is good sights that explain pinning and the safe spots to do it. Now being light headed afterwords i would go out on a limb and suggest this might have been do to the adrenaline and or nervousness do to the pain of the pin. So not knowing your situation that's my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  3. Banned
    Answers

with larger needles I always use quads, but I'll tell you there are an assload of veins up in there. most times it seems like you just pop it in and aspirate and go with no problem...then other times it seems like your hitting veins left and right and can't find a good spot. thats just how it goes. hope you didn't inject it into a vein (entirely or partially)? with getting light headed and all.....
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

not to mention a deca only cycle... wonder if you've got a solid proper pct lined up...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    not to mention a deca only cycle... wonder if you've got a solid proper pct lined up...

ManBeast
    yeah I noticed the deca only cycle ....and he's doing the exact mg per week I am going to....but the lucky bastard got 300mg/cc ....I got 100mg/cc organon....I WISH I had only one cc per week! but you know I have been running around looking for a natural test base for the deca.....he IS making me nervous with the quad injects...I was dreading the vein thing, and he just had to bring it up
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

i used upper and lower thighs in the past, never had an issue with hittin a vein.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. Banned
    Answers

i used upper and lower thighs in the past, never had an issue with hittin a vein.

ManBeast
    you must have fat thighs devoid of veins then
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

or one lucky sumb*tch? cuz at the time i wasn't particularly fat, but my legs haven't ever been very vascular.

ManBeast
  9. Banned
    Answers

or one lucky sumb*tch? cuz at the time i wasn't particularly fat, but my legs haven't ever been very vascular.

ManBeast
    might just be lucky....like i said, its hit and miss....I can go an entire cycle w/o any vein problems....then hit veins every other time the next cycle. but if you CAN see the vascularity down there? you'd be surprised at how many veins are running through there...I was surprised, more than in your delts or glutes that is for sure.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Went through a vein once and got a small hematoma, , but have yet to draw back blood (I do draw back each and every time though)
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the replys fellas!yeah as I said iv pinned a fair abit n haunt ever hit a vein then twice in a row??ha ha talk about a good shot ha it's funny cos it was in the same area u always do it, just bad luck I guess,

Yeah got a planned course of nolva and hct to run on PCT.

Sorry to scare u off pinning thigh I love it ( except for this time)haha normally it quick doesnt hurt going in and out so easy, don't feel it at all this time soon as I broke the skin it was pain!as I said had two shots at it thought it might have just been my tight quad???

But I'll try that switching pins after drawing,

Thanks heaps fellas!
  12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Went through a vein once and got a small hematoma, , but have yet to draw back blood (I do draw back each and every time though)
    usually its not a case of being IN a vein and drawing back blood....but running through a vein (or two lol) or nicking a vein....
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah agree full cos I felt it straight way hey, wonder y it was hard to push into the muscle tho?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hell, didn't bother me at all, as long as I don't waste any juice
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I banged the tip of the needle at the bottom of an ampule... made a really loud pop noise going in... I change my needle every time now after I draw it out .... at about 20 cents apiece, I can afford it
  16. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I banged the tip of the needle at the bottom of an ampule... made a really loud pop noise going in... I change my needle every time now after I draw it out .... at about 20 cents apiece, I can afford it
    same here....drawing out of 3 amps? dulls the shyt out of the needle...better to get a one HUGE needle to pull it out of the amps....then swap out to a medium sized needle for the actual inject. sometimes I worry about touching shyt while swapping needles but I guess just rub it all down with alcohol....
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

same here....drawing out of 3 amps? dulls the shyt out of the needle...better to get a one HUGE needle to pull it out of the amps....then swap out to a medium sized needle for the actual inject. sometimes I worry about touching shyt while swapping needles but I guess just rub it all down with alcohol....
    So say I'm pinning test e and deca same night it's ok to draw both them into the one syringe and pin together or do it separately?two times?
  18. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by skindog101 View Post
    So say I'm pinning test e and deca same night it's ok to draw both them into the one syringe and pin together or do it separately?two times?
    yeah you can load whatever the hell you can fit in the syringe.....2cc or 3cc or whatever it is....its all oil (usually) so they mix together. problems arise when its 100mg per cc and 3cc is 300mg of one compound....thats the bytch since 100mg per cc is a shyt proposition!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

3ml if a fair bit ha ha my test e I'm getting is only 150mg/ml stingy weak blend ha ha y don't they just make everything 300 or 400mg/ml make it so much easier hey! Have u heard of equipoise warbird?my mate wants to run test e with that?I don't know much about it?
  20. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by skindog101 View Post
    3ml if a fair bit ha ha my test e I'm getting is only 150mg/ml stingy weak blend ha ha y don't they just make everything 300 or 400mg/ml make it so much easier hey! Have u heard of equipoise warbird?my mate wants to run test e with that?I don't know much about it?
    for real man, the worst part is that the high quality shyt (organon) is the worst offender for the 100mg per ml ....would be a better world if everything was 300mg per ml/cc.....but yeah, EQ is really nice....ran it twice, from quality vet, nice vascularity (probably since it builds up red blood cells?) and it works well with something else stacked. its not as potent as test, but good quality muscle gains.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Cheers for that info bro yeah he's keen as mustard on it so well c how he goes : )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 pinning
    By Tom 185 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 04:27 PM
  2. Pinning Problem....
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 06:52 PM
  3. IM and sub-q pinning?
    By TrojanMan48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 02:35 PM
  4. Since of well being from pinning PH's?
    By drei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 05:46 PM