-Test Level Day After Stopping Superdrol?-

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Real quick question, as opposed to my last thread. Hypothetically what would your serum test level bethe day after ending a superdrol cycle? For instance, last dose of superdrol taken yesterday at 1pm, bloodwork performed today at 1pm. Is superdrol still acting on test levels or will I show rock bottom?

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Weird to say this but good! Went to see my endocrinologist about swithing from gel to injection (I'm on TRT) and wasn't expecting him to run bloodwork since I just had a panel performed a month ago. Ended superdrol cycle yesterday, got worried it would come back like 1,200 serum level. Took my normal dose of testim this morning hoping it comes back my usual while on this dose. Luckily he already agreed to 150-200mg cyp/week depending on bloodwork after first run on 150/week.

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Meanwhile put on amazing mass with this superdrol cycle now for a nice cruise on TRT...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
he didn't notice the new mass?

and I dunno if your levels will be tanked if youve dosed your gel the whole cycle

edit: nvm just saw you only had to be back at your normal level

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Yeah I was just trying to determine if there would still be any noticeable increase from the superdrol independent of my normal TRT. I always test around 570-590 on testim, so basically hoping it comes in there again even though I stopped 15mg SD/day yesterday.

I put on mass, yes, but last time he saw me I was in full powerlifting weight at about 230, lost a bunch of size post injury (pec tear), cut fat down to bodyweight of about 212 and now I'm back at a MUCH leaner 228lbs. So these are changes I notice, but a doctor wouldn't know unless he was taking shirtless photos and tracking my progress.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i don't get it. you're acting as if you got away with something. you're still on TRT and you were before your SD cycle, correct?

i'd get my HDL tested before anything. test isn't nearly as bad on your lipids as SD

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Yes, I was before and am now on TRT. I was simply asking because I was worried the timing of it all would alarm my endocrinologist if levels came back way over normal. What's to get away with?

BladeNP

Awards
after my last superdrol cycle my test levels showed up as less than 1

jason79

Awards
Weird to say this but good! Went to see my endocrinologist about swithing from gel to injection (I'm on TRT) and wasn't expecting him to run bloodwork since I just had a panel performed a month ago. Ended superdrol cycle yesterday, got worried it would come back like 1,200 serum level. Took my normal dose of testim this morning hoping it comes back my usual while on this dose. Luckily he already agreed to 150-200mg cyp/week depending on bloodwork after first run on 150/week.
If you're on trt they'll come back somewhere within the range of normal, give or take. The sd shouldn't affect the readings either way.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
it may effect liver enzymes if your doc tested for that.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What do you think your test levels will be on 150-200mg cyp/week?

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Yes liver enzymes I realized may be out of wack, but hopefully all the support supps I ran helped keep it all in check. I'd hope my test levels on 150-200 wind up in the top half of the normal range, maybe around 700? Mainly just happy not to have to deal with gels anymore.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yes liver enzymes I realized may be out of wack, but hopefully all the support supps I ran helped keep it all in check. I'd hope my test levels on 150-200 wind up in the top half of the normal range, maybe around 700? Mainly just happy not to have to deal with gels anymore.
I know, gels is a pain. Did you try the cream also? It's easier to use

BigThreeForMe

Awards
I know, gels is a pain. Did you try the cream also? It's easier to use
Insurance only covers Testim or Cyp and holy crap injections are cheap. $15/10mL vial from Watson. I would have tried a cream but my other concern as a personal trainer is transferring any amount of transdermal to clients. I also sometimes have to shower right after the only time of the day I can put gels/creams on meaning those days my levels are all over the place. All in all I'm vey excited about injections and their measurable results, just wanted to make sure I didn't botch bloodwork too badly having taken it so close to an SD cycle. As far as support supps I took max amounts of Sylimarin, CoQ10, NAC, Policosanol, RYR, Garlic, cholesterol support blends, saw palmetto, DIM and my normal vitamin routine (Opti-Men, vitamin D, vitamin C, Nordic naturals fish oil).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
peak levels as high as 2000 and trough as low as 600 if dosing once a week, if split in 2 maybe more like a high of 1500 and low of 1000. give or take a bit.

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Wow... Considering the I felt the effects of the increase to 570-590... That's awesome.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow... Considering the I felt the effects of the increase to 570-590... That's awesome.
yeah, but its really not that simple, the raw number isn't as meaningful. For instance, you'll have lower DHT conversion, and likely higher estrogen conversion. So you may feel worse with higher numbers. funny thing really. I know IFBB pros who have said their libido goes down once they go over 1g/week of testosterone.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, but its really not that simple, the raw number isn't as meaningful. For instance, you'll have lower DHT conversion, and likely higher estrogen conversion. So you may feel worse with higher numbers. funny thing really. I know IFBB pros who have said their libido goes down once they go over 1g/week of testosterone.
f*ck yeah

350mg >> 800mg test e in terms of libido

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Should I add intermittent use of a AI to combat that estrogen conversion? Have actually had a crappy libido even on the testim, effects I noticed were more energy and shorter recovery time plus a bump past a long plateau as far as muscle mass. I plan to blast/cruise in the not too distant future too, so an AI will be used for sure. Are you saying a lower injectable dose would be better or testim vs IM cyp in general.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really its individual, takes accurate frequent blood work to really optimize everything, which is just too expensive to do really. Moderate to low doses of cyp are likely best for long term health, androgel 1.62% is probably best for feel good from all i've heard (partially because you can bump the dose for the weekend for instance :) )

BigThreeForMe

Awards
So what you're saying is... Shut up and let the doctor do his job because I won't figure it out better than he will. For what it's worth I already have a bottle of aromasin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, suppress estrogen too far and you'll just end up with different issues. Overall its best to work with the doctor, at least that way things get prescribed, and hopefully insurance covers it and the blood tests to go along with it. Depends on how thorough your doctor is on bloodwork, high prolactin can cause issues, etc.

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Lord this stuff fascinates me, it's like conducting an orchestra! I love it! I should have gone to school for this. Anyway, unfortunately my insurance is awful and doesn't like to cover anything.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
peak levels as high as 2000 and trough as low as 600 if dosing once a week, if split in 2 maybe more like a high of 1500 and low of 1000. give or take a bit.
Wow, that high! I know it's different for everybody but if I would like to stay around 900, how much would you recommend to me to take? My natural is in the 400s.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your natural is pretty irrelevant. Easiest to start at 150, your choice as to dosed once a week or split in two. But if split in , trying to accurately measure 75 is pretty impossible. So if in 2, i'd go with 120, or 3/10s an ml 2x a week. Go with it for 4-5 weeks and then get levels tested to see. Its really the only way to be sure.

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Question... Noticing today my nipples are getting pretty damn puffy, start aromasin?

BigThreeForMe

Awards
Question... Noticing today my nipples are getting pretty damn puffy, start aromasin?
Also, for this purpose of just zapping some potential gyno how long do I run it? Just until estrogen sides subside? Again, I'm on TRT currently.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
your natural is pretty irrelevant. Easiest to start at 150, your choice as to dosed once a week or split in two. But if split in , trying to accurately measure 75 is pretty impossible. So if in 2, i'd go with 120, or 3/10s an ml 2x a week. Go with it for 4-5 weeks and then get levels tested to see. Its really the only way to be sure.
Thanks for the tip!