preworkout and stims in cycle???? yes or no??

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Wondering if you guys continue to use preworkout supps and stims such as dexaprine on cycle,,, not sure it's a good idea, given all the stressors going on with the AAS's... fyi I'll be doing tren/test followed by test/helladrol/katanadrol followed by straight test ...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Btw that dexaprine is some serious shït!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IF your BP is in check while on, mild stim use can be ok, if you can't check it, I wouldn't even consider it. Yes, dexaprine is serious sh*t, most people tend to dose it in 1/2 the pill at a time and split it a few hours (if the other half is even needed).

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My first time I took a whole one... was VERY uncomfortable!!! Lol
I have my own cuff... also have some atenelol BP meds still from when I was a fat ass.... may just take that if my BP spikes,, it's fairly mild

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I made the mistake of thinking i was very stim-tolerant (which I am in general lol) and popped a whole one as well... holy frickin poop batman!

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I go through over a pound of coffee a week drinking pure espresso all day long,,, but that dex was not a joking matter!! HAHAHAHA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not as far as I know, I've yet to see one with a 17-aa modification.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Cool,, I'll play it by ear,,,
Btw,, the tracking said my kit gets here tomorrow,,, GAME ON!!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much every drug you take in passes through the liver, so they may have a minor effect on liver values but it would likely be negligible when compared to the cycle. As indicated, BP is the thing to watch. You want to make sure that you keep your water intake super high because they CAN affect your kidneys.