First time cycle: quick questions

M50

Awards
I am going to ask all of these questions way in advance of the cycle i choose to go through with so i have time to think everything over and gain as much insight as possible before hand

As for a prohormone i was looking to use either oral turinabol (sp?) promagnon or epistane. I am unsure which one would be best for a first cycle, but after viewing multiple posts and information im thinking turinabol (helladrol)? am i right in making this choice?

If i went through with helladrol i was thinking 75/75/75/75/100 or something similar of nature, nothing set in concrete yet. critiques are welcome

as for PCT i am trying to decide between nolva or clomid.

in addition i already have stocked the following support supps for during/after cycle:

Erase
Anabeta
CycleSupport
Post Cycle Support
multi
fish oils
glucosamine/chondroiton MSM
Lean Extreme

any pointers/ extra info would be greatly appreciated. As stated earlier i am posting this thread way ahead of when i would consider cycling so everything is up for criticism. In addition i would just like to add a thanks to Manbeast for reinforcing the importance of PCTs and SERMs, after lurking the forums for a long time and because of him ive definitely learned their importance. Thanks for the help

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? Training history?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also on top of this a serm is the staple of any pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pssst fuzzy: he's deciding between nolva and clomid ;)

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I need to start reading

I would go clomid, personally but either would be perfectly fine.

M50

Awards
training history: ive done multiple programs such as 5x5 madcows, layne norton's phat, powerlifting splits, am currently looking into using dc training for the short term just to check it out.

Bench- 255
squat- 340
deadlift- 475

about a year-2 of serious lifting

age is 21 but as stated earlier im holding off cycling until i become extremely familiar with everything to do with cycling

edit: btw i forgot to add i just got done with a big cut, so thats why i weigh 163ish. i have a bad tendency of easily gaining weight though

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would do helladrol in 6 week cycles (actually what I am thinking about after my next cycle).
Helladrol 50/75/75/75/100/100 (first week to see how you react to it)
Cycle support is required to be loaded for 2 weeks to maximize protection.
I would highly recommend having taurine on hand if you experience back pumps.
Post cycle support you just run at bottle recommended dosage during pct.
Run erase second week of pct at 3 ed thru week 4 of pct then lower dosage to 2 for a week and 1 the week after.

Add DAA it is cheap and proven to help natural test production, 3g daily during pct.