Bulking cycle directly into cutting cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulking cycle directly into cutting cycle

1. New Member

Bulking cycle directly into cutting cycle

WHats up fellas..... The past weeks I went a little overboard with my
    Bulking cycle. I probably
    Have gained 4% bodyfat putting me around 17%. I was running ......

50mgs dbol (wks 1-4)
    600 mg t400 (wks 1-?)

Ive manged to go from about 205 to 235 in the past 12 weeks gaining some
    Excessive bodyfat which is very undesirable. I love the muscle
    Gains I've gotten but as summer is approaching here in the US I don't want
    To be hovering at 17% bodyfat.

My question is I'm
    Still currently on this
    Cycle and I was wondering if
    I can switch over to cutting while
    Running the t400 to get my
    Bodyfat down. I don't want to
    Wait 3 Months after PCT to cut because it'll be June by then. Does anyone have experience with switching a cycle
    From bulking to cutting. Will I have to worry about muscle
    Loss while still running 600mgs of t400. I've gained quite a bit in
    Terms of muscle And definitely don't want to lose it all. I was thinking of dropping calories 500 below maintenance and adding 4 HIIT sessions a week and a low
    Carb high protein diet. Is this ok ? Please
    Help me out !

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how many cals are u wanting to cut back on.....i dont believe in a large shift of daily cals without slowly decreasing till you reach your goal..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member

Well throughout this bulking cycle I've been taking in anywhere from 4000-4500 cals, 400-500g carbs and 400-500 protein.... I was thinking of cutting the carbs down and the cals down and working with it until I find a sweet spot. I'm just worried about losing muscle. I know the test400 SHOULD preserve muscle but I don't like taking chances. Have you ever switched a bulker Over to a cutter ? I've found a few threads on It but nothing really
    In detail. I just want to take Advantage of the rest of The gear I have and
    Drop some bodyfat too. Then after pct I would maintain throughout
    The summer
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ahhh, this dilemma. I've got the same issue. I'm just going to bulk through pct and right into next winter because summers start pretty soon in AZ. I don't see any other way unless you're running a 20 week cycle. Maybe some more experienced guys will chime in with a solution.
  5. New Member

Hahaa I know I like the whole bulking process but there comes a time when your like ****ttt it's not all muscle. That's why I need to Find a solution because I don't want to cut without the gear and lose EVERYTHING I've gained in the past three months. I don't think I would
    Lose much muscle if any as long as I'm still on the test400. I'd just be switching my diet and adding hiit and cardio.... I hope some more experienced people chime in too cause I'm puzzled at this point.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

You could start pct now, throw a couple hundred bucks at it (look at fueled passion's current cycle, his plan for pct looks freakin killer) get labs in late may and if you're good, jump on some crazy @ss cycle like test, tren, winny, with some clen 2 weekers. Just throwin out ideas, don't take me literally.
  7. New Member

That's what I would like to do but I travel a lot for work and I won't be able to cycle again until next fall or at least late summer.... So I wish I could use the tren over the summer because that gets you absolutely shredded. I SHOULD have started my bulker in October instead of December though. Then I wouldnt be in this predicament lol. Now I'm that person searching for a quick fix for my long term mistake haha
  8. New Member

Bump
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by town44 View Post
    WHats up fellas..... The past weeks I went a little overboard with my
    Bulking cycle. I probably
    Have gained 4% bodyfat putting me around 17%. I was running ......

50mgs dbol (wks 1-4)
    600 mg t400 (wks 1-?)

Ive manged to go from about 205 to 235 in the past 12 weeks gaining some
    Excessive bodyfat which is very undesirable. I love the muscle
    Gains I've gotten but as summer is approaching here in the US I don't want
    To be hovering at 17% bodyfat.

My question is I'm
    Still currently on this
    Cycle and I was wondering if
    I can switch over to cutting while
    Running the t400 to get my
    Bodyfat down. I don't want to
    Wait 3 Months after PCT to cut because it'll be June by then. Does anyone have experience with switching a cycle
    From bulking to cutting. Will I have to worry about muscle
    Loss while still running 600mgs of t400. I've gained quite a bit in
    Terms of muscle And definitely don't want to lose it all. I was thinking of dropping calories 500 below maintenance and adding 4 HIIT sessions a week and a low
    Carb high protein diet. Is this ok ? Please
    Help me out !
    Im kind of confused. Are you saying you want to pick up another bottle and run the cycle for longer? or just adjust your diet and cardio by continuing the intentional 16 week cycle? If its the first one you can run straight through yes. You will need a Hella PCT to recover from such an extensive cycle. Bear in mind, people who usually run long cycles (like 6 month to year long cycles) usually say they are never 100% the same ever again. So can you run the cut straight through? Yes. Would I suggest doing so? No. You can just cut with the PCT for one month while your strength gains still remain to exceed, while simultaniously adjusting your diet to cutting and cut naturally until the additional two months are up. Yea you wont be as huge, but so what? You will still acheive your goal of being cut for the summer. Yea it sucks being off the sauce expecially during a cut (which is why I ONLY use juice to retain my natural muscle while cutting) but if you properly PCT you will retain as much as possible with out the risk of inability to lift naturally EVER again.
  10. New Member

Well I already have the sauce cause I buy in bulk for an en
  11. New Member

Sorry what I was trying to say is that I already have the sauce cause I buy in bulk but yeah I was thinking of just switching my diet and adding hiit and low intensity cardio starting this week and dropping my test down to 400 a week just to keep my gains. I have everything for pct as well so that's not a prblem. My main question is will I lose my gains from bulking if I'm still running 400mgs of test while dieting and cutting.... Thats my main concern
  12. New Member

Bump
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I don't think so. Thats why aas are so great in a calorie deficit. I had a couple bad weeks on cycle that I usually would have lost strength and size. Nothin... I didn't gain. But I lost no size or strength at all
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

How much longer are you planning to cycle to do the cut? Might take several weeks to do the cut.

I haven't tried to go from a bulk into a cut personally, but I'd think you'd retain your muscle gains if you're still on the t400 throughout the cut. People cut with aas and successfully keep their gains. I don't see why the same shouldn't apply to you even when going into a cut from a bulk. As mentioned earlier, adjust your calories down gradually over a few days to start. Anyway, never tried it myself, but it seems possible to do.
  15. New Member

Thanks guys... I figured it would be alright to do. And yea im going to be using the remaining amout of my test e the switching over to t400. I might even throw an EC stack in there for the last few weeks. I just was Concerned about muscle loss but hey i guess you guys are right.... Thats exactly why we cut with gear--- to retain muscle mass and strength in a calorie deficit. I'd be interested in hearing from someone who has tried the bulk directly into a cut if anyone too if anyone out there has. If not I'll post again in a few weeks and let you guys know how it's going just for future reference. I figure if I do a low cal high protein diet I shouldn't lose much if any of my recently attained muscle from bulking, just the unnecessary fat....
  16. New Member

Well today I blew my shoulder out doing DB benches so I'm gonna finish up my test with a clean diet and more cardio and try to lose some fat before pct......first time getting injured on cycle
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Sorry to hear about your injury, glad you are playing it safe though and not trying to push through something like that.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by town44 View Post
    Sorry what I was trying to say is that I already have the sauce cause I buy in bulk but yeah I was thinking of just switching my diet and adding hiit and low intensity cardio starting this week and dropping my test down to 400 a week just to keep my gains. I have everything for pct as well so that's not a prblem. My main question is will I lose my gains from bulking if I'm still running 400mgs of test while dieting and cutting.... Thats my main concern
    Well....Yea in terms of strength you may lose a tad bit of strength because you are eating in a calorie defict opposed to a cheese burger diet. Gain wise yea you also may lose a little size, but that is only because you are gaining muscle definition. You should be fine running it straight through. I know people who do year long cycles and what not, but like I said before they are kicking themselves now because they can never lift naturally again. Would I suggest it? No, can you do it? Yes. Will you lose size? at the most minimal level yes. Even with AAS you're not going to be able retain ALL your size and strength when adjusting your diet, but like I said before in return you recieve muscle definition.
  19. New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone.... Since I only have like four weeks left of my
    Cycle I think I'll finish it off and just do cardio and restrict my diet to Try to get rid of some fat before pct.... I can't seem to find any threads with anyone that's had a similar situation. Basically I'm going to cut for four weeks with high hopes of
    Maintaining my gains from bulking because I'll still be running test ? Does it
    Make sense to do this ?
  20. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

and now you know next time that gaining excessive BF is certainly not worth the risk of trying to cut it in hopes of keeping the lean tissue that was gained.

What if you reached a hard 218 or 219 lbs instead of 235, but did it very strictly and executed it perfectly. Perhaps even LOSING BF in the process.....this CAN happen with the right anabolics and the right regimen.

You now have more experience and that is not a bad thing.

-Matt
  21. New Member

Matt,

Yeah man it's no fun trying to hurry to lose the fat because it results In an excessive amount of muscle loss as well---- which is the last thing anyone wants... But hey I've learned my Lesson and wow does it suck gettig hurt on cycle too.... Does anyone know about how Long it will take for a dislocated shoulder to heal enough for me to get back into the gym ??
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say extend yur cycle a lil bit and go with a caloric deficit.. Pretty much yur original plan but DO NOT try to cut on pct
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by town44
    Matt,

Yeah man it's no fun trying to hurry to lose the fat because it results In an excessive amount of muscle loss as well---- which is the last thing anyone wants... But hey I've learned my Lesson and wow does it suck gettig hurt on cycle too.... Does anyone know about how Long it will take for a dislocated shoulder to heal enough for me to get back into the gym ??
    Dan thts gonna take a while bro..I dislocated my elbow back in high school.. That took about 4 weeks to get back but mind you I was I high school so I healed much faster than I would now, i wasnt back at 100%, and theres a lot more to the shoulder tha elbow.. Do a lot of internal rotator cuff exercises
  24. New Member

Yeah I think I'm gonna extend it six weeks so i can cut before pct.... One of y
    Buddies made the mistake of cutting during and after pct and he lost everything.... I mean EVERYTHING. So I definitely won't make that mistake. I'll be running at least 500-600mgs for six more weeks while cutting. Will I lose muscle though being it that I won't be able to lift ? I mean I wouldn't think that I would because the test is anti-catabolic. But I've never had to go six weeks without lifting so I'm clueless in that sense ?? Help me out if anyone has any input on this.... Thanks guys
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by town44
    Yeah I think I'm gonna extend it six weeks so i can cut before pct.... One of y
    Buddies made the mistake of cutting during and after pct and he lost everything.... I mean EVERYTHING. So I definitely won't make that mistake. I'll be running at least 500-600mgs for six more weeks while cutting. Will I lose muscle though being it that I won't be able to lift ? I mean I wouldn't think that I would because the test is anti-catabolic. But I've never had to go six weeks without lifting so I'm clueless in that sense ?? Help me out if anyone has any input on this.... Thanks guys
    Ok well one thing Is for sure yu could still do legs lol.. But I yur not going to lift just pct. there's no point in being on if you can't workout to reach yur original goal. Either way you decide to go, the beach body ain't happening this year brotha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best cutting/bulking cycle?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 06:32 PM
  2. On my first bulking cycle - Planning cutting cycle.
    By AnthonyEhsani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 11:08 PM
  3. Bulking & Cutting in One Cycle?
    By Kata1yst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:31 PM
  4. Jw directly after TE cycle + Pct
    By choco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:44 AM
  5. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 04:30 PM