Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle

D-Bol * *1-8 Weeks
Test-e ***1-10 Weeks
Letro. * * 1-10 Weeks .25mg/Daily
Nolvadex 12- 16 Weeks*
Cortisol Control 12-16
DAA 12-15 Weeks

Can I switch out my Test-E with Boldenone? Would that be safe to do? I know the gains with Boldenone are slower but better quality of gains an density.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not want to have a test base?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh, the only thing that feels like test is test.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Are the sides with Test E as bad as people say they are? I know the risk of Gyno is way higher. I just went and bought my Hawthorn Berry, and Milk Thistle Today at ***, They didn't have DAA or Coritsol Control :( I'll have to find it somewhere else before I start my cycle. I also bought my Liquid Letro. It should be here next wednesday or thursday hopefully. I still have a little bit of time before I can get my Test anyway. I have my D-Bol and Nolvadex. Just waiting for my other stuff through the mail, and for another shipment to come in from the lab that i get my stuff from.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Most people only start seing sides if they go on high doses of test and/or don't keep their estrogen in check. If you don't use test, you'll suffer sides of someone with normal low/no test (no libido, lack of energy, feeling crappy, wanting to watch lifestyle tv, etc.)

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Wanting to watch Lifestyle TV baha never got that one before, But okay ill Stick with the Test. Does 100 bucks for 10cc of Test E sounds like a bad deal? Thats the only place i can get it from..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I have no idea, I've been outta that side of the game for a while.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Dang well i hope this stuff isn't sugar pills lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
test-e won't be pills, it is an inject.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol ok

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
`04, then life got in the way of being able to be hardcore enough in the gym to justify that edge.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a PH run here starting april. Stoked as hell :D Pills I can get by the woman, but I can't start pinning until i get better insurance and end up on TRT for some reason :D

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
That would be nice always have a ton of test in you lol

iSeth

Awards
I'm planning a PH run here starting april. Stoked as hell :D Pills I can get by the woman, but I can't start pinning until i get better insurance and end up on TRT for some reason :D

ManBeast
Okay what if I switched out test e for sus 250

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
why?

iSeth

Awards
Idk it's a blend of test and this guy that I'm getting it from said its better?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, but (according to him) why is it better? (I'm just curious, as I have my own opinions).

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I say LMFAO.... Sust needs to be pinned at least 2x a week, EOD or ED is better due to the blended esters (its the same test, with just a different release pattern, cyp/enan/prop will be linear (sorta), whereas a blend like sust won't be). It isn't a horrible product, but there is no way I'd reccomend it for 2x a week pinning to a first time cycler.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Well I wish my source knew what he was talking about. Seems to me he more of a noob then i am. Glad I have someone with knowledge to talk to.. Ill have him just get the test e. there is no way I'm gonna want to have to inject that often.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
maybe he *thinks* he gains more cuz he can feel it kick in sooner due to the shorter esters in the blend (although that's what you have the dbol for, try and run it at 25-30mg ED if you can figure out the MG/ML, and don't forget some liver support), but in reality, its going to boil down to diet/training while on (given approximate similar dosages).

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
maybe he *thinks* he gains more cuz he can feel it kick in sooner due to the shorter esters in the blend (although that's what you have the dbol for, try and run it at 25-30mg ED if you can figure out the MG/ML, and don't forget some liver support), but in reality, its going to boil down to diet/training while on (given approximate similar dosages).

ManBeast
Well I'm sticking to the test e then at 300mg a week. This dianabol that I got came in like a bag. A sealed bag that says dianabol and has like information about it. It looks legit, but them again I've never seen it in a bag. Does that sound right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what do the pills look like?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
are there any markings on them?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what does the logo say (both sides perhaps)?

iSeth

Awards
It's a little dragon. But I also just got some more stuff from my local gym. 20mg D-Bol capsules in a Alumi Bag that says Triton. Opened one of the capsules there is brown powder in it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 15
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 6