sd no sides!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
9 days at 20 mg.... Slow gains kinda... No Sides at all... Bump to 30? It's transform sd

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You're only 9 days in... so, no, I do not recommend bumping it up to 30. How long are you running it? I wouldn't even think about increasing the dose until at least day 15.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol for sure. Just checkin. Would I b respondin well to it?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks brothers!!!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i was kinda feelin the same way im about 10 o 11 days in now of M-Stane SD starting to wonder if its a little bit underdosed but im gonna stay at 20 till the end of day 14

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Eating enough???? Seriously, the guys I've personally seen have great SD results are walking around with clean food in their hands 24/7. I only use it to stay cut and strong but never increase my calories. So it works well for me for maintenance type cycle at 10-20.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm up 10th pounds goin on ten days I'm shocked but wonderin cause Im having 0 Sides and I know its the harshest compound

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yer a bigger dude, *not* saying to bump the dose yet, plus, many of the sides are due to the buildup of the compound in your body (IMHO of course).

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I got you bro u helped me a lot. I'll wait

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm up 10th pounds goin on ten days I'm shocked but wonderin cause Im having 0 Sides and I know its the harshest compound
What constitutes zero sides? Seriously, have you had blood work done or is this all just how you feel?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not on this cycle

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ive never had anything bunk before but im starting to wonder if my sd is :( im 11 days in. ran 20 mg for like the irst 9 days and the last 2 at 30 mg, i mean my vascularity looks good, but it kinda always does even when im not on cycle. my weight is literally the same as day 1 of the cycle too

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the M-stane lists "2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol" which is slightly different from the SD listed on here in another thread, where i think it loses the "5a"???...so different companies just tweak the compound to make a different version? or are they all the same damn thing despite slight variations on the label?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
idk lol, i just wanna figure out if my sd is bunk since i got it off amazon and im almost 12 days in with nothing

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no sides/gains? Are you giving the SD enough carbs to work with?

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah, which is the weird thing.. my shakes have 60g protein and 85g carbs and i take at least 2 a day on top of 3 full meals, i mean this IS my first sd run so im no expert on sd yet, but i was expecting a little something, even just some sides if that, but nothing

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and the plot thickens.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
idk lol, i just wanna figure out if my sd is bunk since i got it off amazon and im almost 12 days in with nothing
so long as it was factory sealed and is in the proper bottle packaging...I doubt where you bought it has much effect on it being fake or not. You just end up paying more on ebay and (maybe) amazon than you would at some discount online supp stores....but the supp stores are always out of the good stuff lol....

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i just find it weird how like every sd log ive seen people have results even at the end of week 1 (some weight increase) and ive seen nothing so far and im like almost at the end of week 2

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you having to do a lot of cardio for one reason or another? Getting enough rest?

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah if you are eating enough (calories mind you not just protein)....and weight training....you SHOULD see increases on the scale. very odd....you sure your eating like 3500-4K cals? something like that? those two shakes are only about 1200 calories total between them mind you, so are you getting another 2400+ from the other three times you eat? some people eat like birds as far as calories go since they are eating so clean.....

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
only cardio i do is sometime 10 min jog pre workout on the treadmill..no more than that, and i eat snacks and things in between meals, so its not like its just 3 meals and the 2 shakes, i want to bump up to 30 mg and if i still see nothing by the end of week 3 im just going to stop taking it..i just hate to waste an entire pct on something that didnt even effect me :(

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
your pretty good size also remember, you probably gotta eat more than even what I just recommended....why not write down your cals/macros for a few days here....take the time to write down EVERYTHING you eat....go look it up if there is no label, weigh it if possible to get accurate numbers....see if your getting 4-5K in cals. I bet your lacking in cals, but hey ....the PH could be bunk, who knows? I write down every freaking thing I eat and all the macros, 365 :D

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
not that i think my cals are low for my weight, but this far into an sd cycle wouldnt i also be noticing some strength increase also?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SD is very anabolic and relativly low on the androgenic side of things, so the strength gains are more likely a secondary effect from the growth of the muscles (but this is just my theory).

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
if this stuff DOES turn out to be bunk, what would you do about pct

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, do you have any way to verify you aren't shut down at all?

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i cant verify for example by getting bloodwork done due to where i am located right now :/

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run a short PCT for sure, just to be safe.

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok that sounds like a good idea manbeast, i just didnt wanna waste an entire pct, should i run lets say nolva for 2 weeks along with daa and erase 2 weeks after i finish the nolva?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me.

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
alright, thanks bros.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
imho i think it is fake. I have done A LOT of gear, (test, sd, epi, dimeth, tren, estra 4 9, all sorts and each time i noticed it. I did fake dbol once and knew it was fake, if you have to ask especially with SD especially 2-3 weeks in, ya i say it is either fake, super low dosed or a different product, has your strength gone up a lot that will help u decide
i just find it weird how like every sd log ive seen people have results even at the end of week 1 (some weight increase) and ive seen nothing so far and im like almost at the end of week 2

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i havent noticed anything man lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I hope its not fake, keep taking it to be sure LOL....got 2 bottles of M-stane myself....if you say its for shyt, I might go out and get something else....not sure what is good for a 4 week dbol style kickstart though....if all the SD stuff is garbage anymore....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i switched to fake dbol from dragon ( 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene) and i lost a bunch of strength in like 5 days knew it was fake, i say it is fake bro, no doubt.
i havent noticed anything man lol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
I hope its not fake, keep taking it to be sure LOL....got 2 bottles of M-stane myself....if you say its for shyt, I might go out and get something else....not sure what is good for a 4 week dbol style kickstart though....if all the SD stuff is garbage anymore....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i dont think it is legal maybe run that 13 ethylstuff instead but boy does that estra put size and strength on ya
No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
m14add is a dianabol precursor and is still being sold at nutrition arsenal for 25 bucks!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
husker, is the m14add legit? because i couldnt find any when i looked, and warbird, part of why i think my m-stane is fake is because when you look up m-stane it has a white cap, mine had black caps, idk why, i cant find a worthy log of m-stane, and im 2 weeks in and feel nothing lol. kinda depressing but thats what i get for trying to go the cheap route..not doing that again il tell ya that much

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
husker, is the m14add legit? because i couldnt find any when i looked, and warbird, part of why i think my m-stane is fake is because when you look up m-stane it has a white cap, mine had black caps, idk why, i cant find a worthy log of m-stane, and im 2 weeks in and feel nothing lol. kinda depressing but thats what i get for trying to go the cheap route..not doing that again il tell ya that much
yeah mine has a black cap as well. I wasn't trying to be cheap, its just that was the only brand I found where I bought the P-stanz I got from. I figured it was legit. but maybe not :D

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
idk maybe youll have better luck haha. debating between helladrol,beastdrol or m14add.. gonna order it tonight.. cant decide!!!!!!!!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
idk maybe youll have better luck haha. debating between helladrol,beastdrol or m14add.. gonna order it tonight.. cant decide!!!!!!!!!!
yeah I'm not using it for about 6 months on a future cycle....so I guess I'll monitor the situation as it goes and see what feedback is listed on here in the meantime. If you see any logs pop up let me know, too many logs all over the place on this board....most not in the log section of course LOL...

jason79

Awards
10 lbs in only ten days is a big increase. I think you just need to adjust your expectations to be more realistic. As for the lack of sides, consider yourself lucky, but also bear in mind that lack of sides doesn't mean you aren't risking your health. Also, sometimes it just takes a while for the negative sides to manifest, but they might still eventually come.

the M-stane lists "2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol" which is slightly different from the SD listed on here in another thread, where i think it loses the "5a"???...so different companies just tweak the compound to make a different version? or are they all the same damn thing despite slight variations on the label?
The nomeclature you listed above is correct for sd. There's more than one way to write the nomenclature.