sd no sides!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. It's crazy tho cuz everybody I talked to before I bought said m stane is the sh*t it's g2g so I stocked up on it lol

2. ya rsnake i bought 5 bottles lol, i think the bottles with the white caps were legit idk about these black capped ones..
    •   

3. sounds bunk to me, sorry bro, i know 2 guys who ran m-stane and literally ate like garbage (not like fast food but not even close to enough calories , protein etc ) and gained 7 - 10 pounds

4. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    ya rsnake i bought 5 bottles lol, i think the bottles with the white caps were legit idk about these black capped ones..
    white caps ?? black caps? they are supposed to be clear

5. yeegits, im talking about the tops to the bottles of m-stane lol, the actual capsules are clear with white powder, that wasnt the part that concerned me lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    yeegits, im talking about the tops to the bottles of m-stane lol, the actual capsules are clear with white powder, that wasnt the part that concerned me lol
    oh lol ok but the m-stane bottles with the black capped bottles are legit

7. idk if mine are though, like i said 2 weeks in with nothing.. i had sides when i ran epi so how do i have nothing with sd? i know its a different compound but come on now lol, ordered some helladrol today.. i know thats legit and i know itll be worth the run :P gonna run short pct first though just to be safe and keep my nads in check even though my libido is still the way it was 2 weeks ago when i started haha

8. yea i would run a pct def to be on the safe side, sorry for what happened bro

9. That blows
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Ok on day 12... Went from 222 to 233. Upped cals, carb and protein. Havent gained anymore from day ten
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ok on day 12... Went from 222 to 233. Upped cals, carb and protein. Havent gained anymore from day ten
    airborne, you are on the transform sd extreme correct?

12. Yup
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. up 11lbs in 12 days, sounds like it's working to me. thats almost a pound per day. supraphysiological?

14. It is but the past 3 days I havnt gained ****
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. thats okay. only day 13, still got 2 weeks to go.

and you could always up it to 40mg.

16. I havnt even gone to 30. I started at 20. Im thinkin 20/20/30... Seein how that treats me. If it does good maybe 40
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. im jealous airborne...

18. oh, i thought you had already bumped it to 30, well shiit, i dont know why you are complaining. now you have enough to go a 5th week at 40mg.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
    19 nor kills my libido

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

20. Should i? Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. it is now illegal, and huskers statement is incorrect concerning dienedione (pro dienolone).

it's a derivative of nor testosterone.

if you can get some, it's good stuff, high risk of gyno, and drop in libido, but it works good.

fck spawn, run dzine/pro dienolone instead if you can.

22. So is transform sd in doubt here? Cause I have like 5 bottles

23. Transform is the **** bro!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. na, transform has a pretty good rep, havn't seen a negative review yet.

25. im thinking about running transform sd 30mg ed for 4 weeks, what am i gonna do with 30 pills if i do 20 mg ed???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP PLEASE T3 SIDES!
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:01 PM
  2. PH sides?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. DCP Sides?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:19 AM
  4. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:58 AM
  5. sides
    By tarmon8r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 07:57 PM