sd no sides!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Thread + Warbird + Aaron = Hilarity

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Thread + Warbird + Aaron = Hilarity

ManBeast
    When me & that ma'phucka get together we wreck shít
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Thread + Warbird + Aaron = Hilarity

ManBeast
    whats gonna be the real funny part is when he is left "holding the bag" with his v2 AMass....he'll hold onto it thinking its fuqin gold, won't sell it ...then when he realizes his lethargic ass doesn't want to use it, and comes to me looking to sell, and I already got my bottles....he'll end up selling them for 50 bucks a piece in the swap meet forum....or trading it for 1 lousy bottle recompadrol for each AMv2 LMFAO

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

or a non responder haha
    could be, but i think 9.9 times out of ten its not working out properly, not eating properly etc....I know he is busy with work and school and social life etc....so I bet he has holes in his nutrition and training. plus all that stress and running around isn't good for anabolism that is for sure. I'm shocked at how many people either get sick, or have poor nutrition or training....you have to be on the ball with this stuff. the PH is only an assist to the other 80% of what you need to do....

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

whats gonna be the real funny part is when he is left "holding the bag" with his v2 AMass....he'll hold onto it thinking its fuqin gold, won't sell it ...then when he realizes his lethargic ass doesn't want to use it, and comes to me looking to sell, and I already got my bottles....he'll end up selling them for 50 bucks a piece in the swap meet forum....or trading it for 1 lousy bottle recompadrol for each AMv2 LMFAO
    Wrong!

I'll take that **** and put on more pounds than I did the last time and 2 months after that be on androlean.

The way this shít produces gains and only make u tired damn near makes it better than 14k gold.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

could be, but i think 9.9 times out of ten its not working out properly, not eating properly etc....I know he is busy with work and school and social life etc....so I bet he has holes in his nutrition and training. plus all that stress and running around isn't good for anabolism that is for sure. I'm shocked at how many people either get sick, or have poor nutrition or training....you have to be on the ball with this stuff. the PH is only an assist to the other 80% of what you need to do....

Yeah he's throwing up now. He's an advanced lifter so maybe he won't see gains.... As easy

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Wrong!

I'll take that **** and put on more pounds than I did the last time and 2 months after that be on androlean.

The way this shít produces gains and only make u tired damn near makes it better than 14k gold.

what you SHOULD do is sell that shyt, take the money and buy androlean for your fat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and do like I am doing with the Epi and then Pstanz.....CUTTING! I'm doing two 6 weekers back to back to get down to much lower BF.....Then I'll be careful when "bulking" and do it cleaner/leaner in the future.

8. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

what you SHOULD do is sell that shyt, take the money and buy androlean for your fat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and do like I am doing with the Epi and then Pstanz.....CUTTING! I'm doing two 6 weekers back to back to get down to much lower BF.....Then I'll be careful when "bulking" and do it cleaner/leaner in the future.
    What r u going be on for 12 weeks?

9. Man I hope yall are wrong about the m-stane I got for bottles of this sh*t lol and I was bout to start next month dammit now I'm upset

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What r u going be on for 12 weeks?
    alreay done:
    AHv3 4 a day for 7 weeks

Epi 30/40/40/50/50/60 with dermacrine 5 pumps a day (2 weeks in right now)

PStanz 300mg per day 6 weeks

PCT 4 weeks plus maybe couple more weeks off (25mg clomid, anabeta, division 1, DAA, Erase Pro..milder PCT)

Deca 300mg per week 12 weeks
    AMv3(2) 3-4 caps per day 12 weeks
    Dermacrine ED 12 weeks
    (maybe) 4 week kickstart with an oral

PCT 4 weeks (50mg clomid, anabeta, daa, division 1, TRS2, Erase pro etc...more heavy duty)

after that? not sure.......have another deca/AMv3 run exactly the same ready to go though...have 2 of those cycles worth.

oh yeah got a 8 week ABv3 cycle also, and another Epi cycle like the one above, plus some other random stuff.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Man I hope yall are wrong about the m-stane I got for bottles of this sh*t lol and I was bout to start next month dammit now I'm upset
    why don't you try it out and see what happens? let us know. hopefully you are diligent with your nutrition and training? If so, and all those variables are spot on....you will "know" if its working I'm sure.

12. Oh I'm def gonna try it out lol but I've been so jacked up for this for months now and it just broke my lil heart to hear it might be bunk

13. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Oh I'm def gonna try it out lol but I've been so jacked up for this for months now and it just broke my lil heart to hear it might be bunk
    It's probably bunk.
    haha joking u bought so run it or sell it off...

14. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Oh I'm def gonna try it out lol but I've been so jacked up for this for months now and it just broke my lil heart to hear it might be bunk
    yeah its very disconcerting to hear this type of stuff esp for me, I JUST bought mine the other day.....but who knows, might be fine. I say start it tomorrow. might as well, get it over with.

15. Thanks Jason and Im up 13 now lol I always way myself empty and after workout just shorts
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. It's crazy tho cuz everybody I talked to before I bought said m stane is the sh*t it's g2g so I stocked up on it lol

17. ya rsnake i bought 5 bottles lol, i think the bottles with the white caps were legit idk about these black capped ones..

18. sounds bunk to me, sorry bro, i know 2 guys who ran m-stane and literally ate like garbage (not like fast food but not even close to enough calories , protein etc ) and gained 7 - 10 pounds

19. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    ya rsnake i bought 5 bottles lol, i think the bottles with the white caps were legit idk about these black capped ones..
    white caps ?? black caps? they are supposed to be clear

20. yeegits, im talking about the tops to the bottles of m-stane lol, the actual capsules are clear with white powder, that wasnt the part that concerned me lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    yeegits, im talking about the tops to the bottles of m-stane lol, the actual capsules are clear with white powder, that wasnt the part that concerned me lol
    oh lol ok but the m-stane bottles with the black capped bottles are legit

22. idk if mine are though, like i said 2 weeks in with nothing.. i had sides when i ran epi so how do i have nothing with sd? i know its a different compound but come on now lol, ordered some helladrol today.. i know thats legit and i know itll be worth the run :P gonna run short pct first though just to be safe and keep my nads in check even though my libido is still the way it was 2 weeks ago when i started haha

23. yea i would run a pct def to be on the safe side, sorry for what happened bro

24. That blows
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Ok on day 12... Went from 222 to 233. Upped cals, carb and protein. Havent gained anymore from day ten
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ok on day 12... Went from 222 to 233. Upped cals, carb and protein. Havent gained anymore from day ten
    airborne, you are on the transform sd extreme correct?

27. Yup
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. up 11lbs in 12 days, sounds like it's working to me. thats almost a pound per day. supraphysiological?

29. It is but the past 3 days I havnt gained ****
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. thats okay. only day 13, still got 2 weeks to go.

and you could always up it to 40mg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP PLEASE T3 SIDES!
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:01 PM
  2. PH sides?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. DCP Sides?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:19 AM
  4. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:58 AM
  5. sides
    By tarmon8r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 07:57 PM