sd no sides!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. not that i think my cals are low for my weight, but this far into an sd cycle wouldnt i also be noticing some strength increase also?


  2. SD is very anabolic and relativly low on the androgenic side of things, so the strength gains are more likely a secondary effect from the growth of the muscles (but this is just my theory).

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   
       


  3. yeah...what he ^^^ said LOL

  4. if this stuff DOES turn out to be bunk, what would you do about pct

  5. Eh, do you have any way to verify you aren't shut down at all?

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   
       


  6. I guess you don't need one, if the stuff isn't real/is just random powder? you didn't use anything therefore don't do a PCT.

  7. i cant verify for example by getting bloodwork done due to where i am located right now :/

  8. I'd run a short PCT for sure, just to be safe.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  9. ok that sounds like a good idea manbeast, i just didnt wanna waste an entire pct, should i run lets say nolva for 2 weeks along with daa and erase 2 weeks after i finish the nolva?

  10. Sounds good to me.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  11. alright, thanks bros.

  12. imho i think it is fake. I have done A LOT of gear, (test, sd, epi, dimeth, tren, estra 4 9, all sorts and each time i noticed it. I did fake dbol once and knew it was fake, if you have to ask especially with SD especially 2-3 weeks in, ya i say it is either fake, super low dosed or a different product, has your strength gone up a lot that will help u decide
    Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    i just find it weird how like every sd log ive seen people have results even at the end of week 1 (some weight increase) and ive seen nothing so far and im like almost at the end of week 2

  13. i havent noticed anything man lol

  14. I hope its not fake, keep taking it to be sure LOL....got 2 bottles of M-stane myself....if you say its for shyt, I might go out and get something else....not sure what is good for a 4 week dbol style kickstart though....if all the SD stuff is garbage anymore....

  15. i switched to fake dbol from dragon ( 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene) and i lost a bunch of strength in like 5 days knew it was fake, i say it is fake bro, no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    i havent noticed anything man lol

  16. you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I hope its not fake, keep taking it to be sure LOL....got 2 bottles of M-stane myself....if you say its for shyt, I might go out and get something else....not sure what is good for a 4 week dbol style kickstart though....if all the SD stuff is garbage anymore....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
    No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.

  18. i dont think it is legal maybe run that 13 ethylstuff instead but boy does that estra put size and strength on ya
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.

  19. m14add is a dianabol precursor and is still being sold at nutrition arsenal for 25 bucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    m14add is a dianabol precursor and is still being sold at nutrition arsenal for 25 bucks!
    I was looking for that stuff actually, others had mentioned it....I'll check it out, thanks. which of the company's are best is what my question is.

  21. husker, is the m14add legit? because i couldnt find any when i looked, and warbird, part of why i think my m-stane is fake is because when you look up m-stane it has a white cap, mine had black caps, idk why, i cant find a worthy log of m-stane, and im 2 weeks in and feel nothing lol. kinda depressing but thats what i get for trying to go the cheap route..not doing that again il tell ya that much

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    husker, is the m14add legit? because i couldnt find any when i looked, and warbird, part of why i think my m-stane is fake is because when you look up m-stane it has a white cap, mine had black caps, idk why, i cant find a worthy log of m-stane, and im 2 weeks in and feel nothing lol. kinda depressing but thats what i get for trying to go the cheap route..not doing that again il tell ya that much
    yeah mine has a black cap as well. I wasn't trying to be cheap, its just that was the only brand I found where I bought the P-stanz I got from. I figured it was legit. but maybe not

  23. idk maybe youll have better luck haha. debating between helladrol,beastdrol or m14add.. gonna order it tonight.. cant decide!!!!!!!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    idk maybe youll have better luck haha. debating between helladrol,beastdrol or m14add.. gonna order it tonight.. cant decide!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah I'm not using it for about 6 months on a future cycle....so I guess I'll monitor the situation as it goes and see what feedback is listed on here in the meantime. If you see any logs pop up let me know, too many logs all over the place on this board....most not in the log section of course LOL...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm up 10th pounds goin on ten days I'm shocked but wonderin cause Im having 0 Sides and I know its the harshest compound
    10 lbs in only ten days is a big increase. I think you just need to adjust your expectations to be more realistic. As for the lack of sides, consider yourself lucky, but also bear in mind that lack of sides doesn't mean you aren't risking your health. Also, sometimes it just takes a while for the negative sides to manifest, but they might still eventually come.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the M-stane lists "2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol" which is slightly different from the SD listed on here in another thread, where i think it loses the "5a"???...so different companies just tweak the compound to make a different version? or are they all the same damn thing despite slight variations on the label?
    The nomeclature you listed above is correct for sd. There's more than one way to write the nomenclature.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HELP PLEASE T3 SIDES!
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. PH sides?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. DCP Sides?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:19 AM
  4. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 01:58 AM
  5. sides
    By tarmon8r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Log in
Log in