sd no sides!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I hope its not fake, keep taking it to be sure LOL....got 2 bottles of M-stane myself....if you say its for shyt, I might go out and get something else....not sure what is good for a 4 week dbol style kickstart though....if all the SD stuff is garbage anymore....

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    you should run a 4 weeks spawn cycle (estra 4, 9 and epistane) or just estra 4, 9 it is great bulking and strength kinda like dbol even though it is 19nor-testosterone product not a derivative of testosterone extremely close to testoserones biological structure like dbol is, u ever tried estra 4 9?
    No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i dont think it is legal maybe run that 13 ethylstuff instead but boy does that estra put size and strength on ya
    No never tried that....its a legal/still for sale PH/designer right? If so I'll check it out. I have a lot of epi right now matter of fact, doing a 6 weeker and will have 2 bottles or so leftover of that.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

m14add is a dianabol precursor and is still being sold at nutrition arsenal for 25 bucks!
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

m14add is a dianabol precursor and is still being sold at nutrition arsenal for 25 bucks!
    I was looking for that stuff actually, others had mentioned it....I'll check it out, thanks. which of the company's are best is what my question is.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

husker, is the m14add legit? because i couldnt find any when i looked, and warbird, part of why i think my m-stane is fake is because when you look up m-stane it has a white cap, mine had black caps, idk why, i cant find a worthy log of m-stane, and im 2 weeks in and feel nothing lol. kinda depressing but thats what i get for trying to go the cheap route..not doing that again il tell ya that much
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    husker, is the m14add legit? because i couldnt find any when i looked, and warbird, part of why i think my m-stane is fake is because when you look up m-stane it has a white cap, mine had black caps, idk why, i cant find a worthy log of m-stane, and im 2 weeks in and feel nothing lol. kinda depressing but thats what i get for trying to go the cheap route..not doing that again il tell ya that much
    yeah mine has a black cap as well. I wasn't trying to be cheap, its just that was the only brand I found where I bought the P-stanz I got from. I figured it was legit. but maybe not
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

idk maybe youll have better luck haha. debating between helladrol,beastdrol or m14add.. gonna order it tonight.. cant decide!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

idk maybe youll have better luck haha. debating between helladrol,beastdrol or m14add.. gonna order it tonight.. cant decide!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah I'm not using it for about 6 months on a future cycle....so I guess I'll monitor the situation as it goes and see what feedback is listed on here in the meantime. If you see any logs pop up let me know, too many logs all over the place on this board....most not in the log section of course LOL...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm up 10th pounds goin on ten days I'm shocked but wonderin cause Im having 0 Sides and I know its the harshest compound
    10 lbs in only ten days is a big increase. I think you just need to adjust your expectations to be more realistic. As for the lack of sides, consider yourself lucky, but also bear in mind that lack of sides doesn't mean you aren't risking your health. Also, sometimes it just takes a while for the negative sides to manifest, but they might still eventually come.

the M-stane lists "2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol" which is slightly different from the SD listed on here in another thread, where i think it loses the "5a"???...so different companies just tweak the compound to make a different version? or are they all the same damn thing despite slight variations on the label?
    The nomeclature you listed above is correct for sd. There's more than one way to write the nomenclature.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman
    ive never had anything bunk before but im starting to wonder if my sd is im 11 days in. ran 20 mg for like the irst 9 days and the last 2 at 30 mg, i mean my vascularity looks good, but it kinda always does even when im not on cycle. my weight is literally the same as day 1 of the cycle too
    I wouldn't use SD either way. A guy named blue devil ran it and didn't have good luck with it also
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    your pretty good size also remember, you probably gotta eat more than even what I just recommended....why not write down your cals/macros for a few days here....take the time to write down EVERYTHING you eat....go look it up if there is no label, weigh it if possible to get accurate numbers....see if your getting 4-5K in cals. I bet your lacking in cals, but hey ....the PH could be bunk, who knows? I write down every freaking thing I eat and all the macros, 365
    I dont right down or count spit...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There are 2 kinds on nutrition arsenal M1-d by rock hard supplements and m14add by competetive edge labs. I havent used any but CEL have always been legit with everyone i know and me personally ive taken their alpha one. I would got with THE CEL one it is 25 too i believe
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

There are 2 kinds on nutrition arsenal M1-d by rock hard supplements and m14add by competetive edge labs. I havent used any but CEL have always been legit with everyone i know and me personally ive taken their alpha one. I would got with THE CEL one it is 25 too i believe
    30mg per cap...what is the suggested dosage on this? per day? for an "average" dose, nothing crazy....
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

30mg per cap...what is the suggested dosage on this? per day? for an "average" dose, nothing crazy....
    Just trade the damn bulk or buy me some
    Lean
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Just trade the damn bulk or buy me some
    Lean
    I'm not trading no bulks got-damnit......I just bought one AMv3 off island....so if you want to sell, do it while people (me) are buying I need two more, three total. Don't care if its v2 or v3 at this point ....v2 had 150/150 of 1dhea and 4dhea and v3 has 250 of 4dhea...so the v3 is actually better, but it has the AHv3 component in it and I wanted to keep it pure test not DHT. anyways, I'm picking up v2 or v3, don't need it till 6 months from now so I'm in no rush. I'll just pick them up as I go.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I don't know why you guys like to trade when you got a MF'er like me with cash....cash is king, you can buy WHATEVER you want with it remember? LOL, trades are just that....take what you have offered to you with no room to change your mind or whatever.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

^^ alight. V2 is golden. It's hard to find
    I do need some andro lean though so we will see

V3 is bunk look what happened to R1 balla haha
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

^^ alight. V2 is golden. It's hard to find
    I do need some andro lean though so we will see

V3 is bunk look what happened to R1 balla haha
    that is physically impossible.....250mg of 4dhea vrs 300mg of 1 and 4dhea mix, then they are BOTH bunk lol. also the v3 has like 1 cap worth of AHv3 in addition to the 1 and 4 dhea. no way its worse. R1 must not have been "doin' it right" LOL
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

that is physically impossible.....250mg of 4dhea vrs 300mg of 1 and 4dhea mix, then they are BOTH bunk lol. also the v3 has like 1 cap worth of AHv3 in addition to the 1 and 4 dhea. no way its worse. R1 must not have been "doin' it right" LOL

or a non responder haha
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

Thread + Warbird + Aaron = Hilarity

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast

ManBeast
    When me & that ma'phucka get together we wreck shít
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post

ManBeast
    whats gonna be the real funny part is when he is left "holding the bag" with his v2 AMass....he'll hold onto it thinking its fuqin gold, won't sell it ...then when he realizes his lethargic ass doesn't want to use it, and comes to me looking to sell, and I already got my bottles....he'll end up selling them for 50 bucks a piece in the swap meet forum....or trading it for 1 lousy bottle recompadrol for each AMv2 LMFAO
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

or a non responder haha
    could be, but i think 9.9 times out of ten its not working out properly, not eating properly etc....I know he is busy with work and school and social life etc....so I bet he has holes in his nutrition and training. plus all that stress and running around isn't good for anabolism that is for sure. I'm shocked at how many people either get sick, or have poor nutrition or training....you have to be on the ball with this stuff. the PH is only an assist to the other 80% of what you need to do....
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

whats gonna be the real funny part is when he is left "holding the bag" with his v2 AMass....he'll hold onto it thinking its fuqin gold, won't sell it ...then when he realizes his lethargic ass doesn't want to use it, and comes to me looking to sell, and I already got my bottles....he'll end up selling them for 50 bucks a piece in the swap meet forum....or trading it for 1 lousy bottle recompadrol for each AMv2 LMFAO
    Wrong!

I'll take that **** and put on more pounds than I did the last time and 2 months after that be on androlean.

The way this shít produces gains and only make u tired damn near makes it better than 14k gold.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

could be, but i think 9.9 times out of ten its not working out properly, not eating properly etc....I know he is busy with work and school and social life etc....so I bet he has holes in his nutrition and training. plus all that stress and running around isn't good for anabolism that is for sure. I'm shocked at how many people either get sick, or have poor nutrition or training....you have to be on the ball with this stuff. the PH is only an assist to the other 80% of what you need to do....

Yeah he's throwing up now. He's an advanced lifter so maybe he won't see gains.... As easy
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Wrong!

I'll take that **** and put on more pounds than I did the last time and 2 months after that be on androlean.

The way this shít produces gains and only make u tired damn near makes it better than 14k gold.

what you SHOULD do is sell that shyt, take the money and buy androlean for your fat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and do like I am doing with the Epi and then Pstanz.....CUTTING! I'm doing two 6 weekers back to back to get down to much lower BF.....Then I'll be careful when "bulking" and do it cleaner/leaner in the future.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

what you SHOULD do is sell that shyt, take the money and buy androlean for your fat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and do like I am doing with the Epi and then Pstanz.....CUTTING! I'm doing two 6 weekers back to back to get down to much lower BF.....Then I'll be careful when "bulking" and do it cleaner/leaner in the future.
    What r u going be on for 12 weeks?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Man I hope yall are wrong about the m-stane I got for bottles of this sh*t lol and I was bout to start next month dammit now I'm upset
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

What r u going be on for 12 weeks?
    alreay done:
    AHv3 4 a day for 7 weeks

Epi 30/40/40/50/50/60 with dermacrine 5 pumps a day (2 weeks in right now)

PStanz 300mg per day 6 weeks

PCT 4 weeks plus maybe couple more weeks off (25mg clomid, anabeta, division 1, DAA, Erase Pro..milder PCT)

Deca 300mg per week 12 weeks
    AMv3(2) 3-4 caps per day 12 weeks
    Dermacrine ED 12 weeks
    (maybe) 4 week kickstart with an oral

PCT 4 weeks (50mg clomid, anabeta, daa, division 1, TRS2, Erase pro etc...more heavy duty)

after that? not sure.......have another deca/AMv3 run exactly the same ready to go though...have 2 of those cycles worth.

oh yeah got a 8 week ABv3 cycle also, and another Epi cycle like the one above, plus some other random stuff.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Man I hope yall are wrong about the m-stane I got for bottles of this sh*t lol and I was bout to start next month dammit now I'm upset
    why don't you try it out and see what happens? let us know. hopefully you are diligent with your nutrition and training? If so, and all those variables are spot on....you will "know" if its working I'm sure.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Oh I'm def gonna try it out lol but I've been so jacked up for this for months now and it just broke my lil heart to hear it might be bunk
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Oh I'm def gonna try it out lol but I've been so jacked up for this for months now and it just broke my lil heart to hear it might be bunk
    It's probably bunk.
    haha joking u bought so run it or sell it off...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    yeah its very disconcerting to hear this type of stuff esp for me, I JUST bought mine the other day.....but who knows, might be fine. I say start it tomorrow. might as well, get it over with.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks Jason and Im up 13 now lol I always way myself empty and after workout just shorts
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

It's crazy tho cuz everybody I talked to before I bought said m stane is the sh*t it's g2g so I stocked up on it lol
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

ya rsnake i bought 5 bottles lol, i think the bottles with the white caps were legit idk about these black capped ones..
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%

sounds bunk to me, sorry bro, i know 2 guys who ran m-stane and literally ate like garbage (not like fast food but not even close to enough calories , protein etc ) and gained 7 - 10 pounds
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%

ya rsnake i bought 5 bottles lol, i think the bottles with the white caps were legit idk about these black capped ones..
    white caps ?? black caps? they are supposed to be clear
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

yeegits, im talking about the tops to the bottles of m-stane lol, the actual capsules are clear with white powder, that wasnt the part that concerned me lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP PLEASE T3 SIDES!
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:01 PM
  2. PH sides?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. DCP Sides?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:19 AM
  4. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:58 AM
  5. sides
    By tarmon8r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 07:57 PM