GYNO WITH TREN.. PLEASE HELP THANKS!

TANKfitness

Awards
Hey ive been taking CEL X TREN and im a week into it i felt a lil lump like under my left nipple and its sore to the touch.. i think its gyno starting..

i soon as i felt this i went and picked up some 6-bromo by performance design and started taking today and i also started anabolic innovations cycle support today...
will the cycle support and anti-estrogen be enough to get rid of the gyno or will i need something else?? please help -thanks-

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Hey ive been taking CEL X TREN and im a week into it i felt a lil lump like under my left nipple and its sore to the touch.. i think its gyno starting..

i soon as i felt this i went and picked up some 6-bromo by performance design and started taking today and i also started anabolic innovations cycle support today...
will the cycle support and anti-estrogen be enough to get rid of the gyno or will i need something else?? please help -thanks-
Tis the price to Pay. What u thinking running a steriod with out cycle support mane?

TANKfitness

Awards
Tis the price to Pay. What u thinking running a steriod with out cycle support mane?
noone asked for you to be an *******..just asked for peoples advice! thanks
if you saw my other thread ive had the cycle support(im not a ****in idiot).. i just wasnt planning on starting it till middle of week 2 in my 6 week cycle.. an some people get gyno on tren some dont so i wasnt planning on picking some up until the last half on my cycle and into my pct..
no need to be a douche people come here for help and advice and you dont gotta treat everyone like they dont know ****!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No offense dude, but it is called "cycle support" for a reason, you are supposed to have it on hand and pre-load it before starting a cycle.

That being said, if it is truly converting to a 19-nor, you'll need a strong AI and some caber or parami to deal with it.

You said it yourself "some get it some don't from tren" yet you didn't plan on being someone who did... that is *your* bad for not being prepared for the worst.

Also if you were planning on only using 6bromo as your PCT, you will not be happy with the results.

ManBeast

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
noone asked for you to be an *******..just asked for peoples advice! thanks
if you saw my other thread ive had the cycle support(im not a ****in idiot).. i just wasnt planning on starting it till middle of week 2 in my 6 week cycle.. an some people get gyno on tren some dont so i wasnt planning on picking some up until the last half on my cycle and into my pct..
no need to be a douche people come here for help and advice and you dont gotta treat everyone like they dont know ****!
As was mentioned earlier your suppose to load up on cycle support for bout ten days. Also Hawthorne Berry should be taken. If I were u I'd stop the tren and re access why you kinda rushed into tren in the first place. How long you been training, how's diet, how much have you gained naturally?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why are yall harping on his not using cycle support?

hawthorne berry and milk thistle don't have anything to do with gyno.

instead yall should be recommending dopamine agonists or dht supps.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i reccomended the caber/parami already.

the harping on it was due to his attitude and approach towards basic cycling safety and preparedness.

ManBeast

TANKfitness

Awards
to answer most of what people put on here..
i did start pre-loading w/ super cissus rx, milk thistle and hawthorne berry(none of this has to do w/ gyno)
I probably should have pre-loaded it with the cycle support too but i didnt.. not bein rude just being straight forward..
I never picked up an AI b/c "some people get gyno on tren some dont" an its an easy supp for me to just go pick up down the street so i wasnt being "unprepared" but i could see how it looked that way..(also have taurine if i get back pumps)
I have been training since soph/junior year in h.s. and now in 4th year college i was 130lbs in hs and now started cycle at approx. 189lbs
my diet is doing good and in my pct i have liquiclom by ag-guys, 6 bromo, cycle support,and DAA

from alott of other people on this site i actually have a pretty good setup.. i just didnt preload the cycle support, i dont have bad attitude i just hate when people ask for help an people are *******s about it.. ya ill admit i ****ed up but i dont need to hear that from you just try and help or dont post.. but thank you guys any thing helps.

TANKfitness

Awards
if ur havin pain, its prob gyno for sure. u might try lowering the dose a little. this compound differs from trenbolone, but trenbolone gives me gyno at 100mg every day. every other day does not. 75mg ed doesn't bother me. its dose related. something to control prolactin will prob take care of it but idk. i dont know enough about the metabolism of this particular molecule to know if ur prob is estrogen or prolactin.
jmo but i'd take another compound if i was u. there is a broad selection out there and gyno aint a joke( its funny as hell if it aint u lol). i need surgery for it now. who wants to go through that. and for me at least once the gyno starts, it will progress over the years no matter what, especially if u gain body fat easily.
ya when you said that i realized i went from 3 capsules(90mgs/day) to 4capsules(120mgs/day) and this morning i woke up and felt that.. so im going back down to 90mgs/day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can't get a *real* heavy-duty AI down the street unless you have a perscription for it, and if you had done all your research you would have known that you need caber or parami to combat 19-nor induced gyno.

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I'm not sure about the full metabolism of X Tren, but I'm fairly sure it cannot convert into estrogen. As mentioned earlier, it's likely prolactin induced gyno. Prolactin can cause nipple sensitivity, areola swelling, and lactation. However, prolactin alone will not cause mammary tissue growth (traditional gynecomastemia) without estrogen. The prolactin could explain the soreness, sensitivity, and the general nipple swelling. But are you sure the lumps you're feeling aren't just your normal glands that every male has? Playing the devil's advocate here.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
X tren causes progestin induced gyno. I know, been there, done that. Go buy P-5-P and take it at 200-300 migs. You will be fine and it will subside. Next time, run the P5 with the X tren at that dose. Regular estrogen control will not touch progestin gyno.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you'd rather let something happen, order, wait for delivery and processing, and then start treatment?

ManBeast

Young JD

Awards
Epi androsterone might it converts to dht dht reverses full fledge gyno in long term male suffers plus manbeast your seem to have some thought of beef with this guy i've seen and heard of guys swolowing d-Bol by the bucket aromatises to methylestradiol and not get gyno then you have guys that just look at even none aromatasing androgens and bang their pecs or nipples flaring up plus I read once on pa's blog that only aromatises able androgens raise prolactin but androgens to raise oxytocin in the brain response for milk let down in the pregnant female cuasing pre existing gyno to lactate he now the compound in questione is the old xtren estra 4'9diene 3 17 Dione the prohormone to deinelone now dienedione is known to have cuased gyno in quite a few users the active steroid that's available in the supp trenazone isn't I would say try epi androsterone or letrozole and if that don't work I guess see a dr if it really piss you off that much

Young JD

Awards
Or p5p or l-dope before going on to harsh prescription drugs that may do more harm then good

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey man if you can't get the real ais I'd reccomend you try talking pes erase and perhaps using primordial performance androhard as that can reverse gyno oh and stop the tren ....

Failing that contact your docter and ask them for help :) good luck and I hope you and others will learn from your mistakes.

As for the other guys in this thread even if someone has used a steroid or ph that has caused them gyno without research theirs no need to flame him or make him sound stupid at least he's asked for help.

Theirs probably loads of people who use these supplements which their sold as and its the websites and companies faults for not stating what they are and that pct and on cycle supports should be used...

People see the claims of the gains and minimal sides and the big statements that their legal and that's it its the reason in the long run these ph and designer steroids will be shut down by the fda as the companies and websites who sell them aren't responsible.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If the companies put "you need to use a perscription drug/research chemical after using this product" do you really think you could legally order and own them... You can't have it both ways (legal legitimate companies suggesting to use grey-market products). It is up to you to thoroughly research anything you decide to put into your body, and if you don't why should everyone be like "oh poor guy, sorry you are growing titties, but it isn't your fault for not knowing how to prevent/avoid it" please... we're all supposedly intelligent adults here.

ManBeast

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
If the companies put "you need to use a perscription drug/research chemical after using this product" do you really think you could legally order and own them... You can't have it both ways (legal legitimate companies suggesting to use grey-market products). It is up to you to thoroughly research anything you decide to put into your body, and if you don't why should everyone be like "oh poor guy, sorry you are growing titties, but it isn't your fault for not knowing how to prevent/avoid it" please... we're all supposedly intelligent adults here.

ManBeast
Yes that's excatley what they should do would save male chests and probably save lifes and they could at least state the possible sides and the fact you would need a good pct and to be honest manbeast your not acting like an adult its posts like you leave which is making anabolic. Minds go down hill all boards has people who ask for help the damage has been done why add insults to injury..

A big sigh from me numerous threads on this board are getting worse than bodybuilding.com these boards aren't the same as they was when they first started.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! I'm making it go downhill, are you nuts? I was the first post to also offer solid advice on what to do about the gyno as well, just because I chastised his laissez-faire attitude towards being prepared for a cycle doesn't mean I didn't offer solid advice and help as well.

Do you not understand why they can't reccomend a perscription/grey-market product to be used with these? Are you really lacking the ability to comprehend why they can't do that and stay in business offering these products without having to go completely underground/illegal?

And to say that I am making this place go downhill, you sure do have a set of stones on you, if you really look into my post history, I've probably saved more sets of nuts/prevented more sets of tits than many people.

ManBeast

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! I'm making it go downhill, are you nuts? I was the first post to also offer solid advice on what to do about the gyno as well, just because I chastised his laissez-faire attitude towards being prepared for a cycle doesn't mean I didn't offer solid advice and help as well.

Do you not understand why they can't reccomend a perscription/grey-market product to be used with these? Are you really lacking the ability to comprehend why they can't do that and stay in business offering these products without having to go completely underground/illegal?

And to say that I am making this place go downhill, you sure do have a set of stones on you, if you really look into my post history, I've probably saved more sets of nuts/prevented more sets of tits than many people.

ManBeast

for no other reason than to bust beast's balls,

laissez-faire isn't applicable in this context. unless, maybe you meant that the OP thought that the FDA/DEA should act under laissez-faire, allowing all to obtain whichever med one sees fit to use.

:D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've also heard it used in the context of "whatever will be will be" attitudes, and if that is a wrong usage, I wish I could tell my grandpa that now! It would have been nice to one-up the old man at least once (off the golf course) :D LoL

ManBeast

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast
fair enough maybe I was wrong and apologise you did give good advice...

I aggree they can't recomend a serm however more companies that produce these hormones could adopt a stance like primordial performance have with their trs stack and their charts showing the possible sides of the andro products.

To be honest I once heard primordial performance was gonna bring out a product like a serm which was an all on in pct pill like a serm but it hasent arised yet I think companies that produce their own new designers etc should work on new pct otc options for us I'd pay more for that than grey area research serms.

Anyway manbeast again I apologise have started working nights and I'm more snappy just fed up of seeing people flamed when they ask for help its happend to many on these boards.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
why are yall harping on his not using cycle support?

hawthorne berry and milk thistle don't have anything to do with gyno.

instead yall should be recommending dopamine agonists or dht supps.
Yea that is true. Has nothing to do with the preload. But running a cycle without any kind of protection is plain foolish. Like everyone has said get your hands on some caber if you are lactating. If its not lactation then its not your d2 receptors and caber is not the answer. You need letrozole if its just the lumps. If your nipples hurt then yea definately gyno.