5aOHP or 11oxo

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Witch one for my cutter?
Will add Tranaderm and a non stim to the cycle.
What'ya got?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aOHP is getting some amazing responses

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
11oxo is awesome.

its probably exponentially less suppressive than 5aOHP.

which means you dont need supports or a PCT..........depending on your dosage. 300mg for cortisol suppression is what im thinking about.. if you are one of those guys that wants to dose at 800mg a day thats a different story.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Age/training history?
5'9" 183lb 37 years old. Been working out for 15+ years. Ran 5 PH cycles. Running a cut in 6 weeks. Just got off my bulk of 6 weeks of havoc and 4 weeks of SD. Ended PCT about 2 weeks ago. I was just getting my gear together for my cut.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just remember time on + time on pct= time off. 11-oxo is a solid cutter you can stack it with h-drol or epistane and it would be solid for cut/recomp effect. With solid diet and exercise should do wonders.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just remember time on + time on pct= time off. 11-oxo is a solid cutter you can stack it with h-drol or epistane and it would be solid for cut/recomp effect. With solid diet and exercise should do wonders.
? Gerbil. Would it be ok to run a low dose SD with 11 for my cut? I have super mass left over and it's 5mg so I thought about adding it to my cycle. At 5 I have enough for 30 days or would you pulse 10 or 15 or just not use it. Up to you bro.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use SD for a cut, it is alot better used for bulking up.