Epi/H-drol or dzine?

raillery

Awards
This will be my second cycle, and was just planning on running epi/h-drol again but a friend gave me a bottle of around 70 15mg dzine capsules, and another friend gave me a bottle of 47 15mg dzine capsules. I would like to incorporate the dzine into my cycle or drop the h-drol in favor of d-zine, but possibly for only a portion of the cycle, say the last three weeks, as running it throughout would be a little heavy on the methyl and in part because the bottles are not full and I'd like to try to get two moderate dose cycles out of them as I'm a little strapped for cash lately. I was planning to run the epi 30/30/30/40/40 and the h-drol 50/50/50/75/75 with nolva for pct at 30/20/20/10 as well as DAA at 5g/5g/5g/3g/3g and possibly throw some Erase in there if I go with dzine. I also take fish oils daily both during and off cycles.

The nomenclature on the two bottles is a little different, but from what I understand they are the same thing, just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. One bottle is Forged DM-ZINE, 17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine while the other is D-Zine by CEL, 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine.

Anyways, would adding 30/30/30 of dzine during the last three weeks be a ridiculous idea? As I said I'm also considering dropping the h-drol entirely and running the epi with dzine for the full five weeks. Opinions?

One more thing, I have found a couple sites for nolva, but was wondering if I can talk to someone who would know if they're legit or not, and also who can tell me if the prices I'm paying for epi/h-drol are fair.

Thanks!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What was your first cycle? Also stacking methylated compounds is a no no.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What was your pct for last cycle as well?

raillery

Awards
My last cycle was epi (specifically epi2a3a by vital labs) 30/30/30/30/30 h-drol 0/50/50/50/50 and pct was Myogenix Hardcore Test and Liver Fix. Got decent gains, didn't keep a log though. Wasn't educated about PHs at all when I ran that cycle as I was in rehab at the time and blindly took the advice of a stacked guy who was in there without doing much research since I wanted to get most of the cycle in while I was there since they had amazing food for building with a fairly nice gym that I was able to go to one-two times daily without much else to do there. Pretty stupid, I know.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Research more then make a cycle. You should never stack methylated compounds, it damages your liver alot also you want a better pct then just a a natural test booster and a liver care product. On top of this fixing your liver values after you raped them with 2 methylated compounds makes no sense. Please just research anabolics then make an educated decision on the matter, AKA do not run the cycles you are planning on both are not well made and a punch to the liver and just read.

Roniboney

Awards
Not a single SERM was used?

Sort out a proper cycle and PCT.

Btw PCT and support supps should cost more in most cases than the actual cycle.

raillery

Awards
Research more then make a cycle. You should never stack methylated compounds, it damages your liver alot also you want a better pct then just a a natural test booster and a liver care product. On top of this fixing your liver values after you raped them with 2 methylated compounds makes no sense. Please just research anabolics then make an educated decision on the matter, AKA do not run the cycles you are planning on both are not well made and a punch to the liver and just read.
Like I said, I plan on using nolva this time around. Guess I have some more reading to do though

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
H-drol would be a much better cycle. How old are you?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also read manbeasts pct thread and search my thread are you ready for a cycle there are a lot of good links on it for info. I will send you a link when I get to my computer.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do not take designer steroids before 21 bare minimum, 25 is much better. On top of this do not take the oh I did it once before whats the worst that could happen approach.