Testosterone for the rest of my life.

MedicMikey

Awards
I have read this site for a long time, first time I wanted to make a post.

I was recently diagnosed with hypogonadism. For some reason, (they tried everything and it was all negative) my testosterone is rock bottom. In the 100's. Anyway, I found out recently I am sterile, so without that roadblock I have agreed to begin regular Test injections that are for life.

My question is, what do I expect? I know some of you out there have used testosterone extra curricularly, so I was wondering, what should I expect? What is it like to have normal testosterone? lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read this site for a long time, first time I wanted to make a post.

I was recently diagnosed with hypogonadism. For some reason, (they tried everything and it was all negative) my testosterone is rock bottom. In the 100's. Anyway, I found out recently I am sterile, so without that roadblock I have agreed to begin regular Test injections that are for life.

My question is, what do I expect? I know some of you out there have used testosterone extra curricularly, so I was wondering, what should I expect? What is it like to have normal testosterone? lol
You may want to post this in the 35 and older board as well. Hopefully someone will pick this up that is regularly on there. Lot of good resources.
You should keep your estrogen levels in check either with an o/c aromataise inhibitor or talk to your doc about it.
Good luck.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if I was in that situation I would try a restart protocol with clomid and hCG before jumping into trt

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
F*ck that prescribed test who cares if their nuts work or not. Lol Jk man I would do what chocolatemilk said

MedicMikey

Awards
We tried other avenues, like clomid, my test actually went 10 points lower? Theres nothing more we can check. My testicles just dont work. They dont produce test like they should, nor do they build efficient soldiers. They are literally for show.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
We tried other avenues, like clomid, my test actually went 10 points lower? Theres nothing more we can check. My testicles just dont work. They dont produce test like they should, nor do they build efficient soldiers. They are literally for show.
Did they check for things like pituitary tumors and prolactinomas? The sterility can be caused by hypogonadism. Have you tried HCG or just clomid? Have you been working with an endocrinologist or a GP?