Fat burning and Cutting

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
Hey guys
wanted to get opinions on different cycles for mainly fat burn and definition.. im 24 5'11'' 265 lbs tried oxyflux 6 weeks 2 weeks on 2 off tapering the dosage 20mcg day one and raising 20mcg everyday for 7 days reaching 140 mcg then down ..i saw some change on the love handles felt the body temp rise to a tolerable rate and on days 6 -7, hands shook when holding light things ( pen, fork spoon etc).. nothing uncontrollable urinated a lot. that was my first experiment with gear, now i want to try something more legit like a stack.. what would you recomment for me?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
"oxyflux" is clenbutrol if thats what the what was about. I would recommend a strict diet and exercise routine. At your weight and height loosing weight should not be a problem if you track your calories and hop on a tread mill assuming you dont have a thyroid disease.

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
"oxyflux" is clenbutrol if thats what the what was about. I would recommend a strict diet and exercise routine. At your weight and height loosing weight should not be a problem if you track your calories and hop on a tread mill assuming you dont have a thyroid disease.
Thanks for the response yes sorry it was about clen. Ive done a juice diet for a few weeks saw a little result (this is w out clen) but ive noticed a lot of my work out buddies are lighter then me but bigger i feel i have more lean muscle mass than they. Its been tough trying to lose fat only w out burning muscle so thats why ive decided to try a cycle to help me achieve this. Motivation is tough w out seeing results

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
And about the thyroid disease ..i dont think i have one

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Try and get this macro percentage 60 protein 20 carbs and 20 fat lower your overall caloric intake to 3200 on workout days and 2500 on cardio days. Then just lift and do cardio and you will loose weight. You can also try leangains protocol,
http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
Try and get this macro percentage 60 protein 20 carbs and 20 fat lower your overall caloric intake to 3200 on workout days and 2500 on cardio days. Then just lift and do cardio and you will loose weight. You can also try leangains protocol,
wow thats crazy cuz i have done the fasting before and it worked. but i lost size.. the pre workout meal part i think was missing. very good info. i think i will try it again with the fasting. but do you know a good cycle though? in case im not happy with my results.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
wow thats crazy cuz i have done the fasting before and it worked. but i lost size.. the pre workout meal part i think was missing. very good info. i think i will try it again with the fasting. but do you know a good cycle though? in case im not happy with my results.
SARMs are supposed to help a lot when it comes down to losing fat and keeping muscle, but honestly losing weight comes down to calories in vs. Calories out and if your diet got you where you are, a cycle isn't going to help. You might feel better while you are on cause you are building a little muscle and losing a little fat, but it will reverse itself quickly once you are off. Getting a strict diet in place and dropping bf first should be your #1 concern, then maybe something mild for lean gains, they aren't miracle drugs.

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
Thanks for the input . Yeah like i mentioned before i feel since ive tried numerous diets the fasting one worked . I know they arent miracle drugs but i believe it would put me in a state of mind where i HAVE to push harder on diet and have that drive and motivation. And if i fail it is my own fault. Ive learned so much from reading threads where combining different methods and supplements eventually i will land one i can stick to and see results. Thank u again

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol is a great cycle to start on and it is good for cutting and recomp. But please try lean gains and decreased calories with cardio the results are great I am currently down 10 pounds after 2 weeks with strength still at max.

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
I wont let u down i will try lean gains. Ive already been sharing it with my boys ..

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

lol!

do me a favor and please explain how you came up with this.

I am extremely curious why you think he should consume 480g of protein per day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sleep deprivation and bio-chem finals...... lol. More like 40% protein, 40% fat, 20% carbs.

lol!

do me a favor and please explain how you came up with this.

I am extremely curious why you think he should consume 480g of protein per day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Basic keto diet with a little more carbs. Make sure the carbs are high in fiber for your intestinal health and fullness.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
what kind of calorie deficit can you run on h-drol and still get good gains.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Maintenance calories on lifting days and 500 below on cardio days. This seems to be pretty good for recomp effects

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Maintenance calories on lifting days and 500 below on cardio days. This seems to be pretty good for recompense effects
lol?

i'll let you figure out why this is soo funny.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Give the rodent a break, last I heard he just survived a biochem final AND he's cutting :D

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Damn android going recomp oh I got it from here

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Leangains is a great cutting program. I've personally had just as much success with 40/40/20. Also, you may want to start by simply eliminating all sugars, cardio 5x per week at 30 min, and strength training 3 or 4x per week. Find something that you can stick with for a long time and lose the weight slowly (1 - 2lbs per week).

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Simply starting with taking in a lot of protein every day (if you arent already) is a good way to kickstart a major permanent change in diet. I found that if I just focused on getting about 200g of protein per day, a lot of the problems with dieting fix themselves. For example, hunger. It is pretty hard to be hungry if you are eating most of your daily protein (ie, not just drinking shakes). I still crave the carbs, but flat out starving feelings are pretty infrequent. Another example is keeping the carbs low... Its hard to find a lot of simple foods that are high in protein AND high in carbs. So by focusing on eating protein, Ive found a natural tendancy to stay away from carbs, and keeping carbs out of my cupboards.

MagikSwizzle

MagikSwizzle

Awards
So i finished this cycle with hardly any results i actually GAINED weight to 275, got on a clen cap 40mcg/ for two months one a day , dropped down to 254 starting in may til today still dropping My rep gave me the caps now hes suggesting winstrol to finish me off down to 225, just wanted to know how i should take it.